Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Big Brother coming 6-28-2017

Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Honestly though I think this is going to be a Redemption Island-type scenario where the jury will hate both but grudgingly will give it to the better gameplay/marginally less annoying player.
    I don't think Josh can beat Paul either but I see a different Survivor comparison: Cagayan. In that season, so many people were mad at/annoyed by Tony but they just couldn't give it to Woo partly because he looked like Tony's bitch right up until the end. It's one thing to just happen to be in the finals with a player who dominated the game and who everyone bafflingly never tried to eliminate, but it's another to actually win the final challenge and still refuse to eliminate that player. It makes you look incredibly weak. Woo's mistake was that by taking Tony, he proved that he was always being manipulated; he didn't force the jury to give it to him by sitting next to someone they really didn't want to give the money to (Kass); and he denied the jury the pleasure/coda of seeing Tony voted out.

Similarly, if Josh somehow wins the Final HOH and takes Paul, I think the jury will see him as always doing Paul's bidding whereas if he evicts Paul, the jurors who resent Paul will begrudgingly respect Josh for doing what they couldn't do. Also there isn't a lot of love for Christmas either -- she comes across as a bitch to many of them, just as Kass did. And she really didn't so anything of note in the game besides Paul's bidding. Forcing the jury to choose between Paul's two cum rags isn't bad when you can say, "Hey at least I'm the cum rag who got him out." Therefore I think Josh's only real chance of winning is to win the Final HOH and take Christmas.

BUT...all of this is a moot point because Paul will win the Final HOH and take Josh and win*, thereby fulfilling the long boring fate of this season and making it Redemption Island after all.

(*There are rumors from otherwise credible sources like Hamsterwatch that the jury is very bitter and, other than Matt & Raven, are determined NOT to give it to Paul, and the jury segment we saw in the last episode sort of hints at that but I'm not buying it. I see Paul as easily getting Matt, Raven and Alex, maybe Kevin, and Cody will vote for him out of begrudging respect especially if the alternative is Josh who Cody truly hates)
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; September 18th, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

Rhythm Nation 1814 slipintothefog's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I never believe the direction the jury segments try to steer viewers anymore. It started with everyone but Candice being pro-Gina Marie in BB15 and then Andy slaughtering her, and ended last year with the jury being bitter against Nicole and Da'vonne especially rooting for a Paul win, only to be the deciding vote for Snakole's win (thereby also unleashing Paul on us this year and ruining this season too, thanks Da!)

It really all depends on who Grodner tells Will to push for during the jury deliberations these days.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; September 19th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    It really all depends on who Grodner tells Will to push for during the jury deliberations these days.
    This is 100% true. BB doesn't even pretend they're not interfering with the outcome anymore.