Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Going to Berlin, advice please?

Hi all will be going to Berlin soon with my partner and wanted some advise if there right places to go. Both into rubber, leather and fetish scene staying center of schoneberg. Where would you advise going ?

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Going to Berlin, advice please?

Hey guys check out Mutschmanns. That would be the trendy place for leather rubber nites. Then you have Scheune and New Action which are both sleazy bars with dark rooms. Then for last stop on any given nite check out Bull which is open 24/7. Pig is a great night thats on in sept. If you guys want the more hard core fun then you got to check out Lab Oratory. I usually pop over to Berlin twice a yr. I love the city.... Let me know how yiz get on.....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by wayworth View Post
    Hey guys check out Mutschmanns. That would be the trendy place for leather rubber nites. Then you have Scheune and New Action which are both sleazy bars with dark rooms. Then for last stop on any given nite check out Bull which is open 24/7. Pig is a great night thats on in sept. If you guys want the more hard core fun then you got to check out Lab Oratory. I usually pop over to Berlin twice a yr. I love the city.... Let me know how yiz get on.....
    I was checking "lab Oratory"
    Google cannot translate German into English ?

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit.

Sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit.

Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit. Sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit."

NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi wayworth

We went mutshmann once and didn't seem like there was much going on. Was meant to be a fetish night too. Yes we went to new action once and quite liked it, when is the best time to go out to these bars/clubs. Not really done scheune. Have you ever been to a place called qualgeist? Not sure where it is but looks like it could be fun. Which area has the best dark room for two people to enjoy ? There's another place called triebwerk too have you been?

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If anyone has some advice would really appreciate it

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

http://www.lab-oratory.de........very interesting as they have various fetish nights

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I was checking "lab Oratory"
    Google cannot translate German into English ?

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit.

Sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit.

Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit. Sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit."
    Because that's not German. That's "lorem ipsum", which is basically filler text/gibberish used to fill out a page.