Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Slut
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

question for guys who swallow.

Does semen from a younger guy, say under 25, tastes better than semen from a guy over 50?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: question for guys who swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by tingaling View Post
    Does semen from a younger guy, say under 25, tastes better than semen from a guy over 50?
    Haven't tried either...yet! But I'd love to find out and compare

Virgin
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think you'll find that the diet of the man in question will have more of an effect on the flavour rather than the man's age.
    For example eating fruits and other natural sweet things will make the guy's cum taste sweet. Bitter things (meat, beer etc) will make it taste bitter..

Just saying =P

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've been a vegetarian since 15, which helps keep cum tasting good, aside from all the other benefits. Most of the guys that have swallowed me have said it's either sweet or neutral, and I like the taste of my cum as well. Age is irrelevant, diet is key. The worst tasting cum is meat (especially red meat!) eaters, beer & hard alcohol drinkers. Wine in moderation is fine, but supposedly smokers have bitter & bleachy cum. The smell of cigarettes grosses me out, so blowing one is out of the question! Want GREAT tasting cum? Drink pineapple juice. It's loaded with vitamins & minerals and lots of other beneficial ingredients, and it does the trick. Check it out online. Every week I buy a couple pineapples, carve them & juice them in my Breville juicer. If you juice the spiky, rough skin as well it makes the juice thick and creamy like a smoothie! You don't need to add sugar since pineapple is sweet as is. Personally, I love the taste, but if you don't juice apples or bananas or coconut milk with it. Once a guys gets a taste of you, he will want more.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Very educational! I will tell our bf!