Click image for larger version. 

Name:	combine_images.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	1166336

White Guys Are Slaves To Black Cock
I knew my friend Debbie before she met her husband Keith. After she married him she would tell me about how big his cock was and how she had a tough time handling it in the beginning. Keith is a hunky looking blond headed guy that caught my eye even before Debbie told me how big his cock was. So now I really wanted him but I wasn't sure how to tell them about it. So for several years I didn't say anything about it.
I never realized how much I liked black cock until I went to Swinging Richards in Atlanta to check out the gay guys stripping. Two or three white guys were dancing first and they were pretty hot but oh my god next up was these two black guys. When they pulled their cocks out I flipped out. Needless to say I bought several dances from them that night.
I called Debbie the next morning and told her about how much I liked the black dancers and that I couldn't sleep that night thinking about them. So I had to back on Saturday night to check them out. Damn I really wanted to get some of that black cock but I figured the dancers couldn't go out with customers. So I went back to the hotel again frustrated and horny.
When I got home from Atlanta Debbie called me to tell me that Keith had brought home two black friends one night to have sex with. At first she thought they were just going to have sex with her but then something strange happened. Keith came into the bedroom with a collar and one of the black guys had a leash guiding him around and telling him what to do.
Next thing you know Keith was told to suck some black cock and he did. This really was a turn on for Debbie. She realizeed how much Keith liked having gay sex with black guys. So she knew I had talked about wanting to do the same so she invited me to join them the next weekend at a party. As soon as I got to the party Debbie and one black guy stripped me down put a collar and leash on me and then stuck a butt plug up my hole. They led me into the next rook where I saw Keith sucking on a nice black cock. There must have been ten to fifteen black guys there most of them had their cocks out waiting to get a blow job. So Debbie pulled me over to the closest guy and told to start sucking. That night I think I sucked most of the black guys and they sure did give my hole a workout. When it was over with I was sore on both ends from all the abuse IO took, but guess what I was still fucking horny.
So what used to a fantasy has now become reality. Once every two weeks we get together and take on all the black cock we can handle. In between the parties I get phone calls from some of the black guys telling to come to their place because they want to abuse me, make suck that big black cock and or get fucked.
So now Keith and I are both slaves to big black cock, we can't get enough.
We are two white pussy boys that got to have that black cock.