On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Question for bisexual guys who have been with gay men

All my early sex was with guys. However, when I got married at 20, I believed I was bisexual. Over time it became obvious that I am gay. In the beginning my wife and I entertained men as a bisexual couple; after coming out, we entertained as a bi wife gay hubby. It seemed to me that the bi men were more open with me as a gay man and did more with me, then when I was bi. When we met our bisexual boyfriend he was primarily into sucking cock, which he had done with other bi guys for years; however, he said because I am gay he felt more comfortable trying other things. When he and I are in bed together, he refers to us as gay lovers and enjoys everything we do as lovers.

So, the question: are you more relaxed with a gay man and more open to exploring more?

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Question for bisexual guys who have been with gay men

it is about the same

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Im an in the closet bi. Ive been with both. From my experience is, you can explore more with a man than with a woman (not disclosing your bisexuality) because if you do with a woman what you do with a man, a woman will probably tend to label you as "gay tendencies" more a judgemtal thing that kills the experience.

For instance, I was drunk with the wife and i let her finger me....now every once in a while i hear "remember when" in a humiliating way.... and it kills it. But with a man he can stick his cock anywhere he wants and do me 100 different ways, cum all over me, dick slap me degrade me and every part of it is non judgemental and a super pleasurable experience, to where if he were to say, ”remember when i”....to which ill respond, ”yeah it was amazing, to where he'll say, "yes you were incredibly tight, i wanna make you my bitch again", and ill says "yes daddy fuck me again"

If she would of said, "remember when i fingered you " and I said "yeah, it felt good" and she said, "OMG, turned me and I came so hard" I would be doing that again and maybe more.....its the equivalent of me cumming on her face and the humiliating her for it, she would not ever do that again, to give an example.

So in the straight world i would not be able to get pegged without it being brought up in a humiliating way. And I think that any woman would act this way unless you know she was open minded. But you just cant go interview everyone to see what you're gonna get.

This doesnt mean she doesnt love me. Thats just the straight world is sometimes. But it would be cool if I could be more open with her. And no Im not talking to her about it. I can kinda see where the convo would go.

And at least in my experience is why I was more open with a man that at any point in my life with any woman.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

cuteguyincali

A lot of women are like that. Fortunately my wife thinks gay sex is hot, and encourages me.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

When I think of the men I have been with, two of my favorite buddies were one of each. One was a gay man, the other a bisexual man with a gf. Had great sex with both of them. People are individuals first and foremost. Ultimately, I don't think one can generalize about what makes someone a good lover, except for one quality. Without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, orientation, a person who is generous in bed and committed to the satisfaction of their partner is much more likely to be a good lover than one who is self-centered.