Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: E3 Week.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

E3 Week.

Any expectations? Predictions? Anything you like so far?

EA's conference was pretty boring outside of when they were actually showing game play to stuff. Battlefield 1 looks absolutely stunning, Titanfall 2 looks like it could be a lot of fun. Definitely interested in Mass Effect Andromeda but I feel like I need to see more.

I didn't see Bethesda's conference but I did check the trailers for the games they present. Quake looks cool but I am not totally surprised to see it considering how well received DOOM is. I never played the Prey series but it is something that looks interesting.

Dishonored 2 looks absolutely awesome, looks like they are a lot of new things here. Being able to play 2 different characters is neat, I actually didn't expect to see the main guy from the first one Corvo to be playable, thought it was just going to be the female protagonist Emily. A lot of neat looks powers she has. The first one was a lot of fun so I am expecting good things out of this.

Not expecting much out of the Microsoft conference, I know the Xbox One Slim leaked, curious as to how much that will cost. They also announced a new powerful version of the console next year so, I don't know why one wouldn't wait for this to come out if they wanted an Xbox One?

Sony is tonight as well, hopefully see some good stuff there. Sony usually has a few good surprises, would be nice to have a release date for The Last Guardian, really want this game. People are assuming a new God of War announcement, wouldn't be a surprise the game hasn't had a proper PS4 version of the series yet.

This is doubtful but I would absolutely love if there was a new Crash Bandicoot, I didn't play the new Uncharted yet but I know there is a CB Easter Egg in it. ND better deliver on this!

Don't really care about Ubisoft which is also today, Watchdogs 2 trailer looked a bit fun but I don't really expect much out of them. Especially since their games shown at E3 are drastically different than to what we get at retail.

Nintendo is tomorrow, I know they said they'll be focusing mostly on Zelda. Hopefully we get a lot of new stuff for the WiiU Zelda and a release date. This is literally all I care about, I have been waiting for this game for a long time. Literally why I have a WiiU. And we'll see if they have any surprised up their sleeve.
    Last edited by MakeDigitalLove; June 13th, 2016 at 08:40 AM.
    We consume to satisfy, We do not kill to stay alive
    As a race we torture and we kill, In the name of a God given will. Prey to Human Silence - One King Down

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: E3 Week.

Excited for Yooka-Laylee and Zelda.

Hope to finally hear something about Telltale's Game Of Thrones Season 2. I know there's Walking Dead Season 3 and a Batman Telltale Game news but I really want to know about GOT. It's almost the end of Season 6 of GOT and still no news about that game.
    Last edited by hornyalltime; June 13th, 2016 at 09:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've gotten a bit tired of the Telltale games, not that they aren't good but I've had my fill of them.

I thought Microsoft's conference was pretty good, it was just one game after another with minimal nonsense. The minecraft part was by far the worst part about it, but everything else was good. The game I am most interested in is "Inside" from the makers of "Limbo", which I really liked. This looks like an evolution based on that game and I am all for it.

Ubisoft's conference was just as bad as it has always been, I really have nothing on it. I mean the new Watch Dogs looks like it could be alright, but who knows.
    As a race we torture and we kill, In the name of a God given will. Prey to Human Silence - One King Down

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm most excited for crash bandicoot and Wolfenstein 2. It's actually been a really good e3 so far.

When's Nintendo's?

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Today at 12pm EST I believe? Might want to double check.

I'd post my full thoughts on Sony's but I have work in a few. All I have to say though that it was excellent. A lot of things I was very happy to see and a few good surprises.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Just wanted to quickly state that if you a PS4 and a plus account, there is a Resident Evil 7 demo out. I can't play it yet unfortunately, but I liked what I saw.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So my Crash Bandicoot assumption might be spot on? They are coming out with a remastered version of the series, maybe to test interest? Either way super cool.

Resident Evil was a surprise since it looks like an actual horror game. Being in first person is a nice change of pace, can't wait to get home and try the demo.

Kojima's nee game looks cool, have no idea what the hell is going on but I can dig it.

Days Gone kept making me feel like it had Last of Us vibe to it. Looks like a cool game but I really don't have much to go on even with the demo they showed.

Super pumped about the release of The Last Guardian in October! Finally!

The price point for their VR is pretty solid, I expected a bit more but seems interesting.

The fact that they are doing VR for RE7, Batman, a Star Wars mission, is really cool. Hopefully they pull it off because these are the kinds of games I would want for VR. Not silly casual mini game bundle games.

God Of War of course but it actually looks like they are taking a bit of a different direction, which is good. Looks gorgeous of course.

I am probably missing some stuff but Sony did pretty good.

🍭😐😨😘😩🐙🎃👻

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've not had time to play it, due to personal reasons, but I managed to watch some gameplay from Resident Evil 7 and I'm not really impressed at the moment. They made it in first person and it seems nothing like a Rwsident Evil game to me. Also the music doesn't seem one but creepy.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I wonder if there is gonna be any Tomb Raider news. The only thing I'm excited for from Nintendo is Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah, I wonder when tomb raider is coming across to ps4?

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I would like to play the latest Tomb Raider but I don't want to buy a console for it.

As for the RE7 demo, very interesting. This isn't an actual piece of the game but is respresentative of what the game will be like, which I hope means they bring back interesting puzzles to the series. People are scouring this demo trying to figure out the true ending to it because apparently is one. I hope there is, can't wait to see what is potentially hidden.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The game with Norman Reedus, Death Stranding, was weird as fuck. Now I'm a horror movie buff, but that trailer was weird even by my standards.

Love the new Spiderman PS4 trailer. It was the 1st time a Game fooled me into thinking it was live action until I saw actual gameplay stuff in it. Weather or not the game would be high in graphics as the trailer is beyond me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah that trailer was super weird. I'm not as excited by Spider-Man as I am for the potential of marvel to take their video games seriously. Hope this means we get a proper Iron Man game