Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Fetish: Tongues and Licking

Does anyone share this fetish?

Nothing turns me on like feeling someone drag their long, powerful tongue over my body, or to tantalize me with relentless lapping at my nipple. Once, a guy even carried his tongue up my neck to lick my face. I felt like I belonged to him, and as he fucked me I came harder than I ever imagined I could.

Anyone feel the same?

Re: Fetish: Tongues and Licking

Quote Originally Posted by uhflamingo View Post

Nothing turns me on like feeling someone drag their long, powerful tongue over my body, or to tantalize me with relentless lapping at my nipple. Once, a guy even carried his tongue up my neck to lick my face. I felt like I belonged to him, and as he fucked me I came harder than I ever imagined I could.

Anyone feel the same?
    Yes Me! I love a man who takes the time to tongue me all over, it makes me so hot!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by uhflamingo View Post

Anyone feel the same?
    Absolutely!I love licking a hot body all over, too; head/face/neck all the way down to sexy feet and toes...with frequent stops along the way to nibble, suck,and tweak, using lips, too. Love having it done to me also
    Last edited by Shelby29; April 15th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby29 View Post
    Absolutely!I love licking a hot body all over, too; head/face/neck all the way down to sexy feet and toes...with frequent stops along the way to nibble, suck,and tweak, using lips, too. Love having it done to me also
    Glad this makes you drool as much as me. I love it when a man dominates me with his tongue, especially on my nipples, and ESPECIALLY on my face. Feeling those hungry licks on my cheeks makes me roll over and spread myself wide. I'll take anything if someone satisfies me like this. Plus, there's nothing like cuddling close to a man after you know he's claimed you with his tongue. You can still smell him on your skin and soon it makes you horny all over again.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Adds to enjoyment of man to man foreplay make use of that tongue to lick those nipples, the chest, arm pits, the cock, the ball bag and yes the ass.