Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Anybody into spanking?

Attachment 1155776Love to have my ass spanked by another dude..(after or before some ass fun)
    Last edited by countrydude45; April 7th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Anybody into spanking?

Quote Originally Posted by countrydude45 View Post
    Attachment 1155776Love to have my ass spanked by another dude..(after or before some ass fun)
    Nice bubble butt , would love to spank it for you!

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

A guy spanked my ass about two nights ago. He was a hookup I found online.

He was fucking me doggy style and was really getting into it. He began to moan and groan a bit, then suddenly he began to slap me on the ass!
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay

Former Christian Brother boy here, so got it many many many times. No interest tho now in receiving - luv dishing it out tho, specially with a brown leather strap/tawse or slipper/plimsole specially in certain RP scenarios.

Gone..................... Cormac135's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It's been a while.

Attachment 1156067Attachment 1156068Attachment 1156069
    My naughty ass needs a good spanking!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have never tried it, but I have thought fantasized about some dude smacking my ass as he fucks me, saying "take it bitch".

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love a good ass spanking, before and during sex.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love getting a good bare punishment with cane or strap and having to count the strokes.Then stood facing the wall with hands on head.

Slut
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    I have never tried it, but I have thought fantasized about some dude smacking my ass as he fucks me, saying "take it bitch".
    I've never tried it either but something like this definitely excite me! Also, to be asked if I need a spanking - the answer would probably be yes! Some verbal role play would be hot - to spanked in my briefs/bikini by another man.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have a lot of spanking fantasies , I get so submissive and think of all kinds of ways that I get spanked . One is by my neighbor , we had a yelling fight one day and I started to think of him forcing himself on me . He gets me on my knees sucking him off then over his knees spanking me like a little kid .

Another one is my boss , most don't like him including me . And I HAVE I've been in trouble with him , a write up . So I think of being punished by him to keep my job . After hours at work , he too gets me on my knees looking up saying how sorry I am . then he fucks my mouth in his office and gets me over his knees . He fingers my hole saying I'm his bitch boy now . then spanks me as I say yes Sir I'm your bitch Sir , I need my job Sir.

Slut
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
    I have a lot of spanking fantasies , I get so submissive and think of all kinds of ways that I get spanked . One is by my neighbor , we had a yelling fight one day and I started to think of him forcing himself on me . He gets me on my knees sucking him off then over his knees spanking me like a little kid .

Another one is my boss , most don't like him including me . And I HAVE I've been in trouble with him , a write up . So I think of being punished by him to keep my job . After hours at work , he too gets me on my knees looking up saying how sorry I am . then he fucks my mouth in his office and gets me over his knees . He fingers my hole saying I'm his bitch boy now . then spanks me as I say yes Sir I'm your bitch Sir , I need my job Sir.
    Love these fantasies! My fantasies are similar and I would be so turned on to get my butt spanked for being naughty...definitely humiliating.
    Last edited by Link25; April 17th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.