Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Anybody into spanking?

    Attachment 1155776Love to have my ass spanked by another dude..(after or before some ass fun)
    Last edited by countrydude45; April 7th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Sex God Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    665


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by countrydude45 View Post
    Attachment 1155776Love to have my ass spanked by another dude..(after or before some ass fun)
    Nice bubble butt , would love to spank it for you!

  3. #3
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15,330


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    A guy spanked my ass about two nights ago. He was a hookup I found online.

    He was fucking me doggy style and was really getting into it. He began to moan and groan a bit, then suddenly he began to slap me on the ass!
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay



  4. #4

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    Former Christian Brother boy here, so got it many many many times. No interest tho now in receiving - luv dishing it out tho, specially with a brown leather strap/tawse or slipper/plimsole specially in certain RP scenarios.

  5. #5
    Gone..................... Cormac135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,772


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    It's been a while.

  6. #6

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    Attachment 1156067Attachment 1156068Attachment 1156069
    My naughty ass needs a good spanking!

  7. #7
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    5,187


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    I have never tried it, but I have thought fantasized about some dude smacking my ass as he fucks me, saying "take it bitch".

  8. #8
    On the Prowl Trex1852's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    68


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    I love a good ass spanking, before and during sex.

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Dudley
    Posts
    22


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    I love getting a good bare punishment with cane or strap and having to count the strokes.Then stood facing the wall with hands on head.

  10. #10
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    159


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    I have never tried it, but I have thought fantasized about some dude smacking my ass as he fucks me, saying "take it bitch".
    I've never tried it either but something like this definitely excite me! Also, to be asked if I need a spanking - the answer would probably be yes! Some verbal role play would be hot - to spanked in my briefs/bikini by another man.

  11. #11
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    233


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    I have a lot of spanking fantasies , I get so submissive and think of all kinds of ways that I get spanked . One is by my neighbor , we had a yelling fight one day and I started to think of him forcing himself on me . He gets me on my knees sucking him off then over his knees spanking me like a little kid .

    Another one is my boss , most don't like him including me . And I HAVE I've been in trouble with him , a write up . So I think of being punished by him to keep my job . After hours at work , he too gets me on my knees looking up saying how sorry I am . then he fucks my mouth in his office and gets me over his knees . He fingers my hole saying I'm his bitch boy now . then spanks me as I say yes Sir I'm your bitch Sir , I need my job Sir.

  12. #12
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    159


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anybody into spanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
    I have a lot of spanking fantasies , I get so submissive and think of all kinds of ways that I get spanked . One is by my neighbor , we had a yelling fight one day and I started to think of him forcing himself on me . He gets me on my knees sucking him off then over his knees spanking me like a little kid .

    Another one is my boss , most don't like him including me . And I HAVE I've been in trouble with him , a write up . So I think of being punished by him to keep my job . After hours at work , he too gets me on my knees looking up saying how sorry I am . then he fucks my mouth in his office and gets me over his knees . He fingers my hole saying I'm his bitch boy now . then spanks me as I say yes Sir I'm your bitch Sir , I need my job Sir.
    Love these fantasies! My fantasies are similar and I would be so turned on to get my butt spanked for being naughty...definitely humiliating.
    Last edited by Link25; April 17th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •