Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Breeding: A Frustrating Genre

It is frustrating enough that 75% of "breeding" clips are not internal breeding, but pull out, cum and then put it back in ( First Pet Peeve). If they do it correctly like they do at Jason Sparks Live, then the bottom is mostly a mere recepticle who just lies face down and doesn't cum ( Second Pet Peeve). You can find a number of breeding clips on the net, BUT 90% of them are either daddies or interracial, both of which I occasionally find hot but only about 5% of the time. Sean Cody has gotten it right at times as has Guys in Sweatpants with Austin Wilde. I just feel like I am pursuing a fetish that is like finding a still live rhino in Africa.Does anyone else feel my pain?

Queue's o'er there ~>
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Breeding: A Frustrating Genre

Nope, but I've a Q for you. Why isn't he allowed to come during? Because I'd think that would be difficult as hell considering the top decides speed/thrust, even if there were a ring to prolong things. If that level of control is part of it for you, you should probably add 'orgasm control' to your search parameters if you haven't already.

As for pain, different fetishes, but yes. Try finding ftm on ftm bdsm. That you don't have to give a credit card for, mind, red tube, ect didn't have much last I knew.
    I'm not cruel, sir, I won't shoot you in the guts, but I will make you realize how much you took your toes for granted.
    ― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    Nope, but I've a Q for you. Why isn't he allowed to come during? Because I'd think that would be difficult as hell considering the top decides speed/thrust, even if there were a ring to prolong things. If that level of control is part of it for you, you should probably add 'orgasm control' to your search parameters if you haven't already.

As for pain, different fetishes, but yes. Try finding ftm on ftm bdsm. That you don't have to give a credit card for, mind, red tube, ect didn't have much last I knew.
    If you go to the major studios-Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher- you rarely ever see a video where the bottom doesn't cum while getting fucked. I know some people get off on the bottom being completely subservient to the top, but I like bottoms who shoot loads, preferbably when they are getting bred deep in their manpussy.

The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Frustrating indeed. When searching for videos I, too, prefer those with actual internal cumshots...and feel extremely lucky if the receptive partner actually cums, too. I'm searching for something as close to realistic as possible (which rarely includes the pretty studio type participants)...and cumming while a guy cums inside me is definitely a part of MY reality. When I'm able to find a video that satisfies my search, I always try to save or bookmark it so I can easily find and watch it again.