Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The joys of snot-eating

My very first oral pleasures, before sex was a gleam in my eye-- were thumb-sucking and nose-picking. Thumb-sucking everyone seems to give up after awhile. But the joy of picking my nose and eating my snot has deepened throughout my life, and this century booger-eating has become one of the specifically sexual huge turnons that are part of my complete development as a bodily fluid recycler and exchanger.

I have films of the most extreme nasal autoeroticism you will ever see. It's not on the net. There is in fact nothing like this on the net, I can assure you, because I have been searching semi-regularly for the most of two decades. If anyone is truly interested, they should send me an email address in response to this post, and I will write back, and depending on our conversation, I may send photos, a film, or more than one film. This is too hot and unique to post publicly.

I have only had snot and saliva-swapping, nose-eating sex (in the course of gay sex) once in my life. I have long hoped there's a man who wants to blow his nose right into his partner's mouth, and have the same done for him, someone who REALLY wants to get into hard-core mutual booger-eating and saliva swapping, along with any and all other bodily fluids and excretions.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: The joys of snot-eating

I am a little surprised that zero persons have responded to this thread in a week. I know there are LOTS of people who love eating their boogers, if only in private. I personally don't attempt to proselyte others into the joy of mucus-eating, but I also know you're out there. Why don't you write
    me, even if you're only curious.... Trust me, I love everything vanilla as well as kinky...
    Last edited by boyoboyoboy; February 14th, 2016 at 10:34 PM.

Unloveable & Unfriendable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have never seen the term 'nasal autoeroticism' .. is that even a word? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboyoboy
    I have long hoped there's a man who wants to blow his nose right into his partner's mouth, and have the same done for him, someone who REALLY wants to get into hard-core mutual booger-eating and saliva swapping, along with any and all other bodily fluids and excretions.
    Sounds like real kinky stuff With the right guy (assuming on the rare chance I ever even ever found a boyfriend)...if he really wanted me to blow my nose in his mouth, I'd be down for that but I wouldn't want it done to me.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It is indeed a word, an erudite seven syllable definition for the pleasuring of oneself.

See, the reason I titled this thread the JOYS of snot-eating is that what I have learned-- several moments of insight spread over a period going on at least 20 years-- is that the neural centers that induce orgasm are the same as those that produce sneezing. Sneezing, like orgasm, is an involuntary spasm of intense pleasure. I stimulate myself to sneeze, over and over again-- multiple orgasms-- by stimulating the hairs far up inside my nasal passages, 2 inches at least. After sneezing as long as I want to-- I have sneezed 24 times in a row on one occasion, usual average is 8 or 10-- the "free" nostril is already dripping watery nose liquid down over my lips and chin-- I begin to blow my nose on myself. It doesn't take much pressure, because all the liquids in my sinuses has now gotten in position to void itself through my nose. I look at the drooling, snot-faced masturbator in the mirror, and grin, sometimes eating the mucus dripping from my chin and cheeks, sometimes applying it to my stony penis. I probably blow out half an ounce or more at a good full snotting, and often go for round two of sneezing immediately so I can eat, or recycle, more properly, more snot, perhaps even having a second orgasm.

I'm single too. After two hetero marriages (one kid) I am definitely a bottom who would sometimes top if my lover were the same and craved me to. But I want my butt eaten and plowed, eaten and plowed, daily, in any relationship I might now have.

"if he really wanted me to blow my nose in his mouth, I'd be down for that but I wouldn't want it done to me."

By the time we became real boyfriends/lovers (I'm not interested in just fuck buddies, even if they want to indulge in my favorite most outrageous and taboo behaviors), I think you would probably have come around to being the all-around sexpig I without boasting claim to be, and would have joyfully dispensed with most of your limits and inhibitions. Real pain, and humiliation, are about my only two limits. A man is a MAN, a human being, and for a lover to hurt his lover psychologically or physically is pathological. I'm looking for a happy, loving relationship (a LTR) with a fellow complete bodily fluids exchanger.

Unloveable & Unfriendable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My old body could never take sneezing that much...I'd be in pain
    But oooohh does that ever sound like a way to clean out the nasal passages! especially if you were to have a cold at the time.
    Probably feels quite good afterward too?...in more ways than one

Have always been single myself...

Glad to hear you aren't interested in 'fuck buddies' , and prefer a meaningful/loving relationship... for that I consider you a smart guy
    And deff hope you find that perfect guy who has the same interests