Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Exposed in public

I'm sort of a control freak in bed. Super dominant despite being a bottom. All that bondage/humiliation stuff really does it for me.

One thing that really turns me on is the idea of hot guys being exposed in public. Like a frat boy tied to a post, only to have his clothes removed so that everyone walking past can see his cock and balls. Or a student pulled to the front of the anatomy class and forced to pull out his trouser snake so that he can serve as a live model for the daily lesson. The thought of their most private parts being exposed to a crowd unexpectedly is just more than I can handle.

Anyone else into this?

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Exposed in public

Sounds great!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well when I was at school I was a nude model so at lot of people at the campus has seen me naked. Not only the students in the class but visitors and people walking by if they forgot to close the door and but the shades up. I didn't care much.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have thought about a live model in sex education class also. Too much bondage bothers me though.

Idk if this counts. A gf in high school caught me cheating so she texted pics of me naked and wearing her panties to her friends. If a kid hadn't seen the pictures they'd a east heard about it.
    The teasing was so brutal. Eventually I got over having a small unit.