Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How does a dick voyeur find love?

A not bad looking guy who is into watching dicks at the gym or urinals or bulges on the street -- how do I go from the lust of anonimity to making a connection with the guy attached to the cidk?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: How does a dick voyeur find love?

oh this is my thread! i had a good point. can a guy be a total perv and also find something meaningful?

Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well, sinc nobody else has stepped up to the plate, I'll take a swing. First it helps to be in the tright venue inmking a connection. If you are in the men;s room of an airline terminal waiting to catch a plane to London, I doubt that the time or the mood is right. But if you are at a gay bar or a gym, the situation might be conducive to your reaching out (figuratively speaking, that is; not with your hand).

The next step is to let him know by the way you look at him or by a smile or two that you find him appealing. Then, if this brings a warm or even a lukewarm response, screw up your courage and say something appropriate and suggestive.

It takes practice and a good dash of self-confidence. Your first few forays into the art of connnecting with strangers may lead nowhere or even to rejection, but sooner or later you will find someone who is receptive and who makes it all worthwhile.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wow, thanks, MrR. I wish I'd seen your post sooner, but I didn't see that there had been responses.

I think you're right, confidence is key. I feel really confident cruising and watching, but the connecting is harder, so I'm rusty in that area. I think I can do something about that.