Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Looking to Explore more.......

What is the best way to appeal more to Top/Verse, Versatile, or Bottom/Verse dudes. I'm a Top/Verse looking to slowly transition to explore bottoming, but not sure how to approach it. Guys are pretty aggressive, inpatient, and want to get a nut out quick, rather than being patience with the whole experience.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Looking to Explore more.......

Ask a friend! Friends are always gentle.
    I'm a Brazilian college student trying to figure out life and to quit smoking weed. I also am a very big fan of beer. And programming (though I can't really do much with what I know so far).

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInBrazil View Post
    What he said, plus I think frottage is a good neutral position for couples, for those transitioning from top to bottom.
    And becoming a recipient of oral activities also, getting rimmed etc, pretty easy laid back way to move towards bottoming.
    Friendship is Magic

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'll explore with you and be patient man

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Agree with you so much. Getting comfortable with being verse takes someone patient and lot of guys just wanna tear into your hole and dump their load. Try a guy who is willing to just tip first..... Poke in and stretch you. It may take a few. Time before he's all in so go slow as you need.

[nQUOTE=lookin4sum1icantrust;10181921]What is the best way to appeal more to Top/Verse, Versatile, or Bottom/Verse dudes. I'm a Top/Verse looking to slowly transition to explore bottoming, but not sure how to approach it. Guys are pretty aggressive, inpatient, and want to get a nut out quick, rather than being patience with the whole experience.[/QUOTE]
    Bergen Tony
    Greetings from New Jersey!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

lol, I don't have any friends that I would be interested in trying things with........ Plus, wouldn't trying it with friends make things awkward........
    Last edited by lookin4sum1icantrust; January 25th, 2016 at 04:33 PM.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicfiend View Post
    I'll explore with you and be patient man
    Hit me up on PM, and we'll see where it goes.....

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by bergentony View Post
    Agree with you so much. Getting comfortable with being verse takes someone patient and lot of guys just wanna tear into your hole and dump their load. Try a guy who is willing to just tip first..... Poke in and stretch you. It may take a few. Time before he's all in so go slow as you need.
    Glad i'm not the only one. The dudes here don't take anything slow. Would be cool to find an relationship oriented thing to get practice in, but they make it hard. I wish dudes had the mine set like females when it comes to sex (Would be so much easier......).

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy26 View Post
    What he said, plus I think frottage is a good neutral position for couples, for those transitioning from top to bottom.
    And becoming a recipient of oral activities also, getting rimmed etc, pretty easy laid back way to move towards bottoming.
    It's nerve racking.......If I had a boyfriend it probably wouldn't be so bad. One nighters make this weird and awkward for me.....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Make new friends. I mostly have straight friends myself but there's a group of gay guys I always hang out with and I've been more than friendly with one or two occasionally. That's usually how people end up in relationships in fact. Also if you use apps it's usually pretty easy to figure out if the person you're talking to is more affable than aggressive. If you look for a gentler guy, you'll find one eventually.

Also don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing and be careful who you decide to meet up. It's a crazy world out there.

Oh and you can put multiple quotes together in one comment to avoid posting repeatedly.

Cheers!
    Last edited by MadeInBrazil; January 25th, 2016 at 07:07 PM.
    I'm a Brazilian college student trying to figure out life and to quit smoking weed. I also am a very big fan of beer. And programming (though I can't really do much with what I know so far).

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Make new friends. I mostly have straight friends myself but there's a group of gay guys I always hang out with and I've been more than friendly with one or two occasionally. That's usually how people end up in relationships in fact. Also if you use apps it's usually pretty easy to figure out if the person you're talking to is more affable than aggressive. If you look for a gentler guy, you'll find one eventually.

Also don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing and be careful who you decide to meet up. It's a crazy world out there.

Oh and you can put multiple quotes together in one comment to avoid posting repeatedly.

Cheers!
    Thanks, I appreciate that!

I do need to venture out more to find what I'm looking for. Since living in Atlanta I feel it's more difficult finding friends with interest in things I look for. Guys here are stuck in cliques. I have only found a few people here I can call a good friend without the jealously and fake-ness here. The app thing here is very interesting as well. I feel like it's superficial across the board (in person and online) it's all the same. It's like you gotta have a specific physique and appeal or your just not welcome.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Definitely! I don't know if it's worse here (my experience in Portugal with Grindr was a bit nicer but still kind of the same) but the guys on apps are mostly pretty ridiculous on their expectations and conversations. It's usually great for a quickie and more rarely to find some quality people to hang out with. I've had a couple encounters with guys who just wanted to share a beer and talk about nothing but mostly it was exclusively for sex.

If you're looking for the experience of being a bottom, maybe the apps can be a nice way to meet someone quickly and get used to the idea, but if you're looking for a real human connection it might be harder... but I'm sure Atlanta must have some good gay bars around, no? Are people in those places not willing to strike a harmless conversation?