Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Cobyforrester

The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming

Early sixties film I just watched and died laughing at the whole way through. It's a really dry humor and the cinematography is great. Each scene feeds the plot and mood of the film. I'm not a film buff by any means but I know a good drama/comedy when I see one. It is oddly reminiscent of how Americans view Muslims as well as the B.S. that is going on in Oregon.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming

I remember seeing this in the movies.

The 'Eyes' have it
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming

It's a great movie and satire on the whole 'Cold War' situation. Stereotypes ran rampant, but that's exactly what North Americans thought Russians were like and how they behaved. They couldn't possibly be harmless people just trying to get home. At the end of the movie, when the boy was trapped on the roof of the church and in danger of falling, an anxious stand-off between the two nations, with tensions rising to the explosive point with every passing moment, barriers topple and the Americans and Russians work together to build a human pyramid to reach him. A Russian, who manages the final rescue, is heralded a hero and the two nations are suddenly best friends.

I'll never forget the guy spending the entire movie chasing down his horse, nor will I ever forget, "Emer-r-r-rgency. Ever-r-r-rybody to get fr-r-r-rom str-r-r-reet."

Now I'm inclined to see if it's available at Amazon.