Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Anyone In the Cincy Dayton area?!

Anyone??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20160105_7.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	1143188Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20160105.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	1143189

Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    The United Snakes of Trump/Kardashian, LLC
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm not anywhere near Ohio but, guys, come on...I'm just hearing crickets.

With the large membership on this site, I'm surprised there aren't actually regional "JUB meets" scheduled at least intermittently, which was actually the original purpose of this Forum. (I mean, nobody even suggests the idea any more...)

There used to be a meet or so every year, and THEY WERE A BLAST, but for all intents and purposes there have been nearly none in the last five years. I think Portland OR (the last big one) was in 2011, and there was one last-gasp in New York City/Jersey City in 2013.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

How do you tell the difference
    between a carpenter and a chemist? (A chemist in USA, not British, definition.) Ask them to pronounce unionized.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Although I am in the Cleveland area, I am tied up taking care of my 96 year old father and can't take off to meet anyone now. It is possible that he could live a few years longer yet and I am not wishing to rush his death. He is elderly and bed ridden but not ill. If I hired an elder sitter it would probably cost over $100 per day and I am reluctant to do that right now. I wish that I could meet members socially (but not sexually) at this time, but I can't.

Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    The United Snakes of Trump/Kardashian, LLC
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wow, things have changed...and you enjoyed the New York City meet so much, too.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

How do you tell the difference
    between a carpenter and a chemist? (A chemist in USA, not British, definition.) Ask them to pronounce unionized.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I did enjoy the New York meet up. At that time my father could stand so it took only one person to help transfer him. Now his legs won't hold him up at all so it takes two people, one on each side to transfer him. My brother, sister and I live with him and take turns helping him 24/7, but my sister works part time and that limits her hours. Whenever one of us needs to leave we have to check with each other to make sure he is covered. This includes even necessary errands. If I take too much time away, I am imposing on my brother and sister. I feel like I am chained to the house, but we are lucky to still have him.