Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oversized jewelry (Rings, Bracelets, Chain, Watches, Belt Buckles....)

I love shinny things!
    Blingy watches, rings, bracelets, chains and belt buckles, especially if they are large, chunky or oversized really get me going.
    I love the feeling of chrome on my skin and the sight of it on another man's skin.
    Love for the hands that grab me to have a big tough guy ring or two on a couple of fingers. Love to pull my pants down slightly and feel my cock flop against my big shinny belt buckle. I must have the weight of my big chain on my neck and chest, and I go crazy for the shackle like cuff of a chunky bracelet on mine or someone else's wrist.
    I get hard just shopping for jewelry imagining what it feels like when I wear it, or seeing someone else where it.

I've never met anyone else with this fetish... Anyone out there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgres-1.jpg   curb-link-necklace-15mm-chain-ben.jpg   2682570.jpg   william-london2.jpg   20mm-stainless-steel-chain.jpg  

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Oversized jewelry (Rings, Bracelets, Chain, Watches, Belt Buckles....)

Very interesting fetish... I think I would enjoy seeing a guy wearing chain necklace in a football jersey get fucked or so.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I thought it was an interesting fetish as well, apparently you're the only other person who thinks so. I liked the vision you described. I could get fucked or so too.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Chromedragon View Post
    I thought it was an interesting fetish as well, apparently you're the only other person who thinks so. I liked the vision you described. I could get fucked or so too.
    Haha. I could enjoy this fetish because to be honest, I do notice myself getting little more turned on when a guy wearing jewelries getting fucked or so.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So now that I know I'm not alone in experiencing this phenomenon, now I would like to know why. Is it reflective surfaces, the color of metal, the feel? Is it possible that it's remnants from something ingrained in us from older days when people displayed their wealth on their bodies in the form of jewelry to signal to people that they are a worthy catch that would lead to lavish living. Is it kind of bad ass in some sort of way that gives an edge to these bling wearing guys. Idk
    Last edited by Chromedragon; January 6th, 2016 at 03:05 AM.