JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Which ones do you think really get into it vs which ones do you think are not so good?

  2. #2
    On the Prowl dhmonarch89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Johnny Rapid says he's str8, has kids, etc- but he's one hell of a convincing bottom.

  3. #3
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    307

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Lito Cruz. Breed me daddy

  4. #4
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Kurt Wilde (he's back per MEN.com) really seems to love sex with guys, though he says he's straight (with upteen kids). His 1st scene partner is Aspen, aka CM's Solomon. Per many a write up on CM. Solomon is straight, but likes the "pain" of getting fucked, dildoed. I always enjoyed his taking loads.

    Marcus Mojo (aka Landon Mycles) & Tommy DXX also put their "all" into their bottoming scenes.

    Phenix Saint & Chris Rockway....I like to see them bottom, but IMO they're a tad boring

    Of the "vintage" guys, Jeff Stryker was IMO fun to watch, & always treated his fans respectfully when meeting them (& IMO a damn nice guy, I met him)

    Rod Barry was one of my favorites, especially as a bottom, but was a twit in person. Meeting him in front of a burger/hot dog place in WeHo, when I said "hi" he said, "don't mention what I do for "work". LOL, his picture was on every other box cover up & down Sta Monica Blvd.

    The worst? Cody (do nothing) Cummings
    Last edited by Lestatnj; July 27th, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Carson
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,973

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lestatnj View Post
    Kurt Wilde (he's back per MEN.com) really seems to love sex with guys, though he says he's straight (with upteen kids). His 1st scene partner is Aspen, aka CM's Solomon. Per many a write up on CM. Solomon is straight, but likes the "pain" of getting fucked, dildoed. I always enjoyed his taking loads.

    Marcus Mojo (aka Landon Mycles) & Tommy DXX also put their "all" into their bottoming scenes.
    The jury is still out on Kurt Wilde. After seeing him on the Ricki Lake show years ago, I think he has to be bisexual, at the very least.

    I thought that Marcus Mojo admitted he was bisexual? Also, I thought he escorted for men?

  6. #6

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Top: brooks (Sean Cody). He's exactly what I like to see in porn. A good looking fit, healthy looking, horse hung guy that enjoys fucking guys. Watching his horse cock plow a small tight hole is porn at its best

    Btm: Ellis CF. He's cute and has an amazing ass. But, the reason he's my favorite is because I feel like fucking him when I see him. Few guys instantly evoke that feeling. That pretty much makes any scene he's in my favorite.

    BTW, since Brooks seems to be retired, my 2nd favorite atm would be Kurt Wilde.
    Last edited by BigBoyNow; July 27th, 2015 at 01:54 PM.

  7. #7
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    42,073
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    I don't care if Johnny Rapid is straight...I love to watch him work! He's cute, hairy in the right spots, and looks like he is enjoying himself. I think he protests too much about going home and banging his girl. No matter what, he's an excellent bottom.

    Tom Faulk is also one of those guys who claims to be straight. But he is a versatile and believable top and bottom.

    Jimmy Fanz has done both gay and straight porn. He claims to be bisexual, but whatever gay scenes he does sizzle. He is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

    And in spite of all the talent today, my heart and body still yearn for Jon King. he is still my all-time favorite guy! (and there is no doubt that he was indeed 100% gay!)
    Last edited by ronboy; July 30th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  8. #8
    Porn Star Rexcalibr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    403

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Johnny Rapid straight my ass, the dude loves taking it up his pie hole.

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    122

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    I don't care if Johnny Rapid is straight...I love to watch him work! He's cute, hairy in the right spots, and looks like he is enjoying himself. I think he protests too much about going home and banging his girl. No matter what, he's an excellent bottom.

    Tom Faulk is also one of those guys who claims to be straight. But he is a versatile and believable top and bottom.

    Jimmy Fanz has done both gay and straight porn. He claims to be bisexual, but whatever gay scenes he does sizzle. He is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

    And in spite of all the talent today, my hearty and body still yearn for Jon King. he is still my all-time favorite guy! (and there is no doubt that he was indeed 100% gay!)
    Do you know where I could find Jimmy's straight porn?

  10. #10

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFromAbove View Post
    The jury is still out on Kurt Wilde. After seeing him on the Ricki Lake show years ago, I think he has to be bisexual, at the very least.
    Is Kurt back? That makes me sad. His oldest must be 11, old enough to find out what he does to make ends meet. I was hoping his photography business would take off. For what it's worth, he looks better than ever.

    It was Tyra Banks, not Ricki Lake. When asked by the incredulous Tyra how a straight man could perform in gay porn, he pointed out that it was easier for a straight man like him to 'receive presents' than to give them.

    BigBoyNow I'm pretty sure Brooks is gay. In fact I think he said so in one of his interviews. Ellis is hedgy, defaulting to the annoying catch-all 'sexual'. He's bisexual as per his Flirt4Free profile.
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; July 27th, 2015 at 02:58 PM.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Carson
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,973

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Is Kurt back? That makes me sad. His oldest must be 11, old enough to find out what he does to make ends meet. I was hoping his photography business would take off. For what it's worth, he looks better than ever.

    It was Tyra Banks, not Ricki Lake. When asked by the incredulous Tyra how a straight man could perform in gay porn, he pointed out that it was easier for a straight man like him to 'receive presents' than to give them.

    BigBoyNow I'm pretty sure Brooks is gay. In fact I think he said so in one of his interviews. Ellis is hedgy, defaulting to the annoying catch-all 'sexual'. He's bisexual as per his Flirt4Free profile.
    You're right. I was thinking of Ricki Lake with Billy Brandt and Michael Lucas.

  12. #12

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Brent Corrigan is my favorite gay4pay porn star!

  13. #13

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Brent Corrigan is my favorite gay4pay porn star!
    I thought he was gay?!

    Thanks for all the replies so far guys. Another one of my favourites is Derek Atlas.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict pozvatop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix/Glendale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    I don't care if Johnny Rapid is straight...I love to watch him work! He's cute, hairy in the right spots, and looks like he is enjoying himself. I think he protests too much about going home and banging his girl. No matter what, he's an excellent bottom.

    Tom Faulk is also one of those guys who claims to be straight. But he is a versatile and believable top and bottom.

    Jimmy Fanz has done both gay and straight porn. He claims to be bisexual, but whatever gay scenes he does sizzle. He is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

    And in spite of all the talent today, my hearty and body still yearn for Jon King. he is still my all-time favorite guy! (and there is no doubt that he was indeed 100% gay!)
    Jimmy Fanz has done str8 porn?????? Anybody know what it is?

  15. #15

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Does anyone know the orientation of Chance Caldwell, Derek Atlas (pas I said I think he is straight but not totally sure), Nicco Sky and AJ Banks?

  16. #16
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    122

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Nicco sky definitely gay, Derek Atlas I think is bi possibly straight leaning

  17. #17

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by oaken88 View Post
    Nicco sky definitely gay, Derek Atlas I think is bi possibly straight leaning
    Thank you. I love watching most when they are gay or bi. It seems more 'real'

  18. #18

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyNow View Post
    Top: brooks (Sean Cody). He's exactly what I like to see in porn. A good looking fit, healthy looking, horse hung guy that enjoys fucking guys. Watching his horse cock plow a small tight hole is porn at its best

    Btm: Ellis CF. He's cute and has an amazing ass. But, the reason he's my favorite is because I feel like fucking him when I see him. Few guys instantly evoke that feeling. That pretty much makes any scene he's in my favorite.

    BTW, since Brooks seems to be retired, my 2nd favorite atm would be Kurt Wilde.
    He has gone gay after joining Sean Cody. Liked it too much.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which gay for pay porn stars do you think are the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrmc34 View Post
    Does anyone know the orientation of Chance Caldwell, Derek Atlas (pas I said I think he is straight but not totally sure), Nicco Sky and AJ Banks?
    Chance Caldwell has been making straight porn for years now. Back in the day, Chance bottomed quite a bit & seemed tp enjoy doing so.

    Chance has a grown so, who also does straight porn. They've done scenes together, each with a woman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.