This isn't your typical post being written by some bottom looking for the stereotypical big black cock, though the end game is to find a extremely dominate hung black guy to help me meet a very specific need. I write this with some trepidation but have come to the realization I can no longer hold in the need for this to happen for me.
I'm an Italian American man in my forties top/vers in a long term relationship with a boyfriend, Brazilian, in his mid thirties and a bottom/vers. We are not the type to fool around though we had prior experience and have talked about fantasies we have. He likes men of color and would like that experience. For me, I have this unrelenting need to experience something I have never admitted to anyone. I want/need to be cuckhold. My boyfriend has no idea any of this nor how badly I need it to happen. Just saying it out load makes me hard and tremble with fear all at the same time.
I want to find the right situation with the right man of color to connect with. I want all control taken away from me and over my boyfriend. I want to see him get used (really used) by a big dick black man. I want to see him be used, humiliated and forced into situations he only dreams of. I want/need to be controlled, humiliated, force to watch, my rights taken away as to what happens to me or my boyfriend.
I'm not looking for a one time thing here. When I say I need to be cuckold, I really mean it. I have to have someone who will come into our lives on a regular basis and take control. Someone who will contact me and tell me that he is coming over to use my boyfriend and not have a choice about it. I need someone who will make me sit in a corner and refuse me to do anything while unspeakable things happen between him and my boyfriend. I need someone who will call me and tell me that my boyfriend isn't coming home but going to his place to be used. I need and want to be made to feel less than, worthless sexually to my boyfriend.
I have not spoken to my boyfriend about this and don't plan to until it happens. If you think this is something you can get into and would like to chat more about it, please contact me.
Looks and body type aren't as important to me as long as you are black, hung, very dominate, extremely verbal sexually, DDF, but not into physical damage of any type. We can exchange a few emails and open to sharing pics if its possibly going somewhere.