JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    I'm new here on JUB and I have a question: Has anyone seen my nudie pics anywhere online? I've been taking and posting naked pictures for well over a year now, submitting them to various blogs, getting other guys to post them around, and generally trying to have as many guys as possible jack off to my pics.

    I don't have a good way of measuring the number of viewers I've had. But I would be curious to know if anyone on JUB has seen me out there?

    I won't link directly, but if you reverse image search one of the pics below, a ton of other links should come up and you should find other places I got posted.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn naked.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1104676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-06-15_03-50-19.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	1104677

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    I'm wondering if my pics kind of went into nothingness, as it were...

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Here's one more, this time wearing clothes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-05-28_12-42-40.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1104683

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16533668873_ac5e64c5df_o.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	1104696

    Because three nude pics is clearly not enough...

  5. #5
    Traveling Through Time BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by adaminthebuff View Post
    I'm new here on JUB and I have a question: Has anyone seen my nudie pics anywhere online? I've been taking and posting naked pictures for well over a year now, submitting them to various blogs, getting other guys to post them around, and generally trying to have as many guys as possible jack off to my pics.

    I don't have a good way of measuring the number of viewers I've had. But I would be curious to know if anyone on JUB has seen me out there?

    I won't link directly, but if you reverse image search one of the pics below, a ton of other links should come up and you should find other places I got posted.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn naked.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1104676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-06-15_03-50-19.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	1104677
    Then what you need to do is put up a verify pic here. That will prove that the pics on the web are yours. Since these pics have your face then there is no reason not to do a verify pic with your face.

  6. #6
    Drone Killer. Cormac135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,456

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    I'm never off tumblr, can't say i've ever seen you on there.
    Tool Face.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict Toddxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,731

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Haven't seen them elsewhere so glad you posted them here. Thanks

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JUB Verification Pic.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1104880

    As requested! Thank you for the tip, BillyT.

  9. #9
    Traveling Through Time BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60,953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by adaminthebuff View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JUB Verification Pic.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1104880

    As requested! Thank you for the tip, BillyT.
    As the mods see this they can verify you.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict kibashyho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Moncton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,256

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    mhmm soo sweet

  11. #11

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Never seen it before.... But you look hot! Please some nudes

  12. #12
    Slut Nathan-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    173

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Haven't seen before, but they are very hot! Thanks for posting.

    Would love to see some of your butthole and face at the same time

  13. #13
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,227

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Haven't seen them before but very nice, Adam! Please post more.

  14. #14
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41,672
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Welcome, Adam!
    Sir Ron really likes your pics!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn nude sex.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	1105498

    More nudes? OK.

  16. #16

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by adaminthebuff View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn nude sex.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	1105498

    More nudes? OK.
    Yes please

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Try this one. I could post many more, unless you have already seen them all...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn 1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	1105618

  18. #18
    ********* JUB Moderator Autolycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,370

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by adaminthebuff View Post
    Try this one. I could post many more, unless you have already seen them all...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam Freeburn 1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	1105618
    We never tire of hot photos like yours, so just keep them cumming!



  19. #19
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    15,327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Love the pics!

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has anyone seen my naked pics?

    Woah! Super hot pics

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.