Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Twink slave

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Twink slave

Do any of you have a fantasy about making a twink your personal sex slave/house boy?

I fantasize about having a sexy little young thing around the house, doing my chores and pleasuring me sexually. If he doesn't do a good job of cleaning the house or disobeys me, he gets physically wrestled down and whipped/spanked.

Sexually, he'll be my good little bottom boy. Strip him naked and have him get on his knees and suck my cock, taking him by the hair and forcing his mouth over my cock and face-fucking him. Gagging on my dick as he sucks it good, before turning around and pushing his face into my ass, having him mouth my asshole and suck it and tongue it so good like a good dirty little slut boy. I'll throw him on the bed, face down, and eat his smooth little asshole and make him moan, and finger fuck his tight hole at the same time. Next, I'll shove my dick up his tight ass and ride his back, my hands around his wrists and pinning his arms back while I drill his hole, making him whimper and cry, pounding that slutty boy hole. I'll muffle his screams by cupping his mouth and bite his ear while I continue to tear his ass up. Good little twink boy takes a dick real good. I cum in his ass when I'm done and watch his fucked open hole gap and drip with cum.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Twink slave

That sounds absolutely perfect to me ;-)
    24 year old white sissy who loves big cock, especially black ones.
    Apadravya pierced, see my thread for pics...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...t-bottom-here-)

I'm on Kik, PM me for my username if you're interested.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've had the fantasy of being the sex slave/house boy.
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay

DustinsDaddy

I actually have a sexy twink as my "slave boy." Dustin does many chores for me and I cum inside him when I want to.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

wau,so hot. currently I have something similar,but not that brutal. my boyfriend is slave in bed,where I can use him like I want to. abuse him,tied up,gagg,spank,you name it.
    but outside of bed we are like normal couple

That is such a hot description I'd love to be forced to take a dick like that

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by IceColdLover View Post
    Do any of you have a fantasy about making a twink your personal sex slave/house boy?

I fantasize about having a sexy little young thing around the house, doing my chores and pleasuring me sexually. If he doesn't do a good job of cleaning the house or disobeys me, he gets physically wrestled down and whipped/spanked.

Sexually, he'll be my good little bottom boy. Strip him naked and have him get on his knees and suck my cock, taking him by the hair and forcing his mouth over my cock and face-fucking him. Gagging on my dick as he sucks it good, before turning around and pushing his face into my ass, having him mouth my asshole and suck it and tongue it so good like a good dirty little slut boy. I'll throw him on the bed, face down, and eat his smooth little asshole and make him moan, and finger fuck his tight hole at the same time. Next, I'll shove my dick up his tight ass and ride his back, my hands around his wrists and pinning his arms back while I drill his hole, making him whimper and cry, pounding that slutty boy hole. I'll muffle his screams by cupping his mouth and bite his ear while I continue to tear his ass up. Good little twink boy takes a dick real good. I cum in his ass when I'm done and watch his fucked open hole gap and drip with cum.
    If only i lived there. hot stuff.

mmm that sounds so good to me i love being a submissive slave especially for a leather daddy i love kinky daddies and masters they can have me anytime they want and make me there submissive cock sucking slave

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by DustinsDaddy View Post
    I actually have a sexy twink as my "slave boy." Dustin does many chores for me and I cum inside him when I want to.
    That's hot. Should post a video of you pounding his ass.

I've served as a sex slave house boy several times. It's very fun to serve your master in whatever way he likes.

I have always wanted to be a submissive slave boy.