Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Fucking my straight friend's feet while he's passed out

I have never done anything like this before. I have a straight friend who often crashes on my couch. The other night he came over and he had been drinking a bit, it was late and I could tell he was ready to pass out. We hung out for a little while and when I put a show on he immediately fell asleep. I could tell he was out good... I had seen him drink before and it's very hard to wake him up, and he was snoring quite loudly. I got up and threw his blanket over him and looked down do see his feet still poking out over the edge of the couch... and I got an idea that gave me an instant hard on.
    I pulled my dick out of my pants and stood over him, stroking myself and playing with my nipples while I watched his sleeping form. After a few minutes I got down on my knees in front of his feet... they were perfectly overlapping to form a nice crevasse between them. I began rubbing my dick on the top of his foot, it was so warm and smooth. I looked and saw that one of arms was extended out with his hand open, so I stood up again. This made me nervous, as his face was right beside his hand and if he happened to wake up he would have seen everything! I finally couldn't take it and leaned down to rest my dick in his open hand. I briefly closed his hand around me, which felt amazing, but I was too paranoid so I went back to his feet. Back on my knees, I start rubbing my dick on his foot again, then when I'm nice and hard I gently slide it right in between his warm, soft feet. I thrust a few times and then take the head and rub it along his toes. As I slide my cock back in between his feet, I go a bit deeper and his toes rub up on my balls, and this feels even better. I thrust a few more times and I'm about to blow so I rest my dick across his foot and cum into my hand. Covered him up fully, and he has no idea.

This was such an awesome experience. Like I said it was a first for me. I've never had a thing with feet, more with straight guys, and his feet happened to be easy access. Hope you enjoyed, I sure did.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Fucking my straight friend's feet while he's passed out

Lmao! Did he have any clues the next day? Did he Act wierd or just normal in the morning?

Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Dont risk it u can have my feet

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i actually did do this once! as a teen, i remember that i always wanted to rub my dick on a buddy of mine. when he was asleep (he was a deep sleeper) i would rub my dick on his ass and sometimes on the heel of his foot. it felt great for my cock at that young age to rub up on skin. i used to sniff his feet too and just rub it all over.