Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1

    Classic Movie Stars

    Burt Lancaster
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burt_Lancaster___Candid_2__Large_.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	1093637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burt_Lancaster___Candid_blan__Large_.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1093636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burt_Lancaster___Candid_blaner1__Large_.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	1093635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burtlancaster__Large_.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	1093634

  2. #2

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Errol Flynn (Man, I'd love to have more photos of him!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flynn_errol.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	1093638

  3. #3

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Yul Brynner (In his early days, he was an artists' model) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0tm8gdH5G1qzh8q0o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1093639 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yul_brynner_nude.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	1093640Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yul-brynnerx.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	1093641

    - - - Updated - - -

    Victor Mature
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victor_mature.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	1093642

  4. #4

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Tab Hunter (Can't confirm these, but I hope they're real)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m64qgfnPga1r8dta4o1_1280-tabhunter.jpg 
Views:	1090 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1093643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m24fnq4BB41qje8r6o1_500-tabhunter.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	1093644

  5. #5
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    9,560


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Awesome dude...I always thought James Franciscus was so hot

  6. #6
    SoundWave
    Guest

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Burt Lancaster was gorgeous!!

    I'd love to see Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Montgomery Clift, or James Dean when they were younger. Such beautiful men!

  7. #7

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Hello Folks....1st time poster here....don't know why it took me so long to register!

    I love this subject. There are nude pics of Guy Madison floating around as well. I don't think I'm allowed to post them this early in my membership. Perhaps a senior member can google and post them. I've read Tab Hunter's book as well as The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson. Fun reading!

    Cheers!

  8. #8

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave View Post
    Burt Lancaster was gorgeous!!

    I'd love to see Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Montgomery Clift, or James Dean when they were younger. Such beautiful men!
    There are a few of James Dean, but I think they're fakes.

  9. #9
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Gosford
    Posts
    5,738
    Blog Entries
    41


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritguy View Post
    Hello Folks....1st time poster here....don't know why it took me so long to register!

    I love this subject. There are nude pics of Guy Madison floating around as well. I don't think I'm allowed to post them this early in my membership. Perhaps a senior member can google and post them. I've read Tab Hunter's book as well as The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson. Fun reading!

    Cheers!



  10. #10
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Gosford
    Posts
    5,738
    Blog Entries
    41


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by glassesguy View Post
    Tab Hunter (Can't confirm these, but I hope they're real)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m64qgfnPga1r8dta4o1_1280-tabhunter.jpg 
Views:	1090 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1093643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m24fnq4BB41qje8r6o1_500-tabhunter.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	1093644
    I wonder if that's Roddy McDowell with him, they were rumoured to be a couple back in the day.




  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    dman9924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,282


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I wonder if that's Roddy McDowell with him, they were rumoured to be a couple back in the day.

    Yes, that is Roddy McDowell with Tab.

  12. #12
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    10,757


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    I don't know if you'd count him as a move star but Ed Fury did a few B-grade sword-and-sandal films in Italy in the 50s. Before that he was a beefcake model and bodybuilder.





    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  13. #13

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Charlton Heston (Ben Hur, Ten Commandments, etc.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	477_charlton98321.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	1094249 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	477_313232-charlton.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	1094250 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWM05.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	1094251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlton_nude.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	1094252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlton-heston_3qjtgh3jc2f3gwlghkuunftxw5821711112013533.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	1094253
    Last edited by glassesguy; February 21st, 2015 at 12:10 AM.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,002


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Nice thread.
    One of my favorites: John Gavin, who is still around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_m0t903N3RR1r5zgoio1_500.jpg  
    Last edited by Steamer; February 21st, 2015 at 06:20 AM.

  15. #15

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    I love the Ed Fury pics....what a hunk. I also think Joe D'Allesandro of Andy Warhol fame was stunning. And Paul Newman.....what a dreamboat. There are stories/rumors about him and Steve McQueen from the '50's in NYC. I also remember reading that McQueen used to hustle a bit.

  16. #16

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Steve McQueen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	1094584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	136-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	1094585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	031-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	1094586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve-McQueen-John-Dominis-1963-by-the-pool-06.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	1094587

  17. #17

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Warren Beatty
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warren Beatty.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	1096586

  18. #18

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Can someone post pics of George Maharis' Playgirl spread? He is of Greek ethnicity (I think).....got into trouble for a little hanky panky in a gas station men's room.
    Last edited by spiritguy; March 4th, 2015 at 01:46 PM. Reason: wording-grammar

  19. #19

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    I was told by an older friend in NYC that Bruce Willis used to tend bar at one of the Village gay bars in the 80's while also working as a struggling actor. He was known to accept "dates" from time to time. Given the rumors about a triad between Bruce, Demi and Ashton back in the day, this has a likely ring to it but I have no way to prove or disprove it.....Chuck (my friend) went to his reward several years ago. He was a bit of a gossip .

  20. #20

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritguy View Post
    Can someone post pics of George Maharis' Playgirl spread? He is of Greek ethnicity (I think).....got into trouble for a little hanky panky in a gas station men's room.
    Here you go:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3cjfcduwnz3tq4ghel0kgi1hb2134151962012706.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	1098005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis-PG0476-01.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	1098006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis06.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	1098007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis07.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	1098004

  21. #21

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis-PG0773-03 - Copy (2).jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	1098008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	1098009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis-PG0476-02.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	1098010

  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Growing when Tab Hunter was making his move in movies. At that my gaydar was to young to function.

  23. #23

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Thanks, glassesguy, for posting the George Maharis pics.

    Tab Hunter was the most discreet of the closeted stars of his era. He avoided the tragic fate of Rock Hudson due to his natural shyness. His relationships were just that, relationships, not one night stands or raging hormones. But, oh my, he was (and still is) so good looking.

  24. #24
    Sex God damian1190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    700


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by glassesguy View Post
    Steve McQueen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	1094584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	136-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	1094585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	031-steeve-mcqueen-theredlist.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	1094586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve-McQueen-John-Dominis-1963-by-the-pool-06.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	1094587
    He was so hot.

  25. #25
    Slut ClarkWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    here's another of steve mcqueen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smcqueen.jpg  

  26. #26

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkWest View Post
    here's another of steve mcqueen
    Holy crap! Is that photo real?

  27. #27
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    9,560


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by glassesguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis-PG0773-03 - Copy (2).jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	1098008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	1098009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeMaharis-PG0476-02.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	1098010
    He's super hot....love the flirty taint shot

  28. #28

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Elvis Presley
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elvis-5.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	1100281Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	1100282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_kw9o6p3wqw1qag0kmo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	1100283

  29. #29

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Rock HudsonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	a0d0357a03454b0dd4806244f04bd766rockhudson.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	1100284

  30. #30

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Omar Sharif
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tub14comarsharif.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	1100285

  31. #31
    JUB Addict Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,002


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Classic Movie Stars

    Jeffrey hunter was so pretty he played Jesus. He died at the young age of 42.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •