JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 82
  1. #1

    Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Britain has been warned to brace itself for 'boats full of terrorists' if Islamist fanatics are allowed to cement their foothold in Libya.
    Egypt's Ambassador to the UK said the flood of migrants from north Africa poses a new threat now that the Islamic State controls the Libyan coastal town of Sirte.
    Nasser Kamel's comments come after 2,164 migrants were rescued at sea in a 24-hour period over the weekend in what has been described as an 'exodus without precedent'.
    He said: 'You know how far Sirte is from Italy? It's 300km.
    'Those boat people who go for immigration purposes and try to cross the Mediterranean... in the next few weeks, if we do not act together, they will be boats full of terrorists also.'

    Mr Kamel also criticised Britain and other countries that intervened militarily in Libya in 2011 for not doing enough to help the transition from Colonel Gaddafi's dictatorship to a legitimate state.
    He told BBC's Newsnight: 'I think after toppling Gaddafi, while no one is questioning that he was a dictator, we as an international community, especially those that intervened militarily, did not put enough resources (in) for developing a modern, democratic, Libyan state.
    'I think we should have done more, the UN should have been more involved.

    Full article here.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...terranean.html
    So now we Brits are expecting a boats full of terrorists to invade. Discuss.
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: added quote tags

  2. #2
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,507
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    But the pnople in the boats are trying to escape from the terrorists arent they? Theyre not terrorists themselves.

  3. #3

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    But the pnople in the boats are trying to escape from the terrorists arent they? Theyre not terrorists themselves.
    No they aren't their terrorists.Some of them may act and some may not but we have been warned to be carefull.

  4. #4

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.



    They are arriving in packs.

  5. #5

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.



    They are now free to arrive in Britain at any point.

  6. #6

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.



    They will enter Britain and sadly nothings being done about it.

  7. #7

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    ...nothings being done about it.
    Mr Cameron says maybe .... perhaps... in the fullness of time... he might think to promise ...to perhaps do something.
    .

  8. #8

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    He takes too long. I seriously doubt Thatcher would have taken this long to do something to stop this nonsense.

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Aberystwyth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post


    They will enter Britain and sadly nothings being done about it.

    What should we do about it? It is really about time the country stands up to this.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post


    They are arriving in packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post


    They will enter Britain and sadly nothings being done about it.
    Funny but i don't see one woman or child in these pictures. Doubtful they are trying to "escape" the terrorists.

  11. #11

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by cariad View Post
    What should we do about it? It is really about time the country stands up to this.
    The country, assuming you mean England are more interested in arresting the common criminal for shoplifting than acting against those terrorists.

    They two have stuck their heads in the sand.

  12. #12
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Aberystwyth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    The country, assuming you mean England are more interested in arresting the common criminal for shoplifting than acting against those terrorists.

    They two have stuck their heads in the sand.
    I am not in England no - I have my location on here, I think you know I am certainly NOT in England!

    Anyway stop being a pussy and answer the question - I don't want to hear what you think the government is or isn't doing. I want to know what YOU want to do about it - we can't stand up to these scumbags if we don't know what we want to do.

  13. #13

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    The tax payer will most likely have to pay for their keep.

  14. #14
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Aberystwyth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    The tax payer will most likely have to pay for their keep.
    You're all problems, no solutions. I say we start by banning halal meat and burqas in public for a start - see if they still want to come.

  15. #15

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.



    Another pic of Jihadists invading. They don't care where they go or who they behead.

  16. #16
    rip Angalifu
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,166
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post


    Another pic of Jihadists invading. They don't care where they go or who they behead.
    These two women and one man are crossing the Tigris River from a Sunni town north of Baghdad in Iraq to a Shiite town after Islamic State jihadists destroyed the bridge connecting the two districts.

    Your observation, though, is hilarious.
    “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” ~ Mark Twain

  17. #17

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post

    hilarious.
    But there is nothing hilarious about this.


  18. #18

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    ^ Yep. That guy in the middle of that picture is a long-term dole bludger. He has admitted it on Youtube
    .

  19. #19
    rip Angalifu
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,166
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    But there is nothing hilarious about this.
    You're correct; instead of making an observation which is ridiculous, you are now making one which is quotidian.
    “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” ~ Mark Twain

  20. #20

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    [Quoted Article: Removed] © Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2015

    Full article here.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-Europe.html

    If this continues they will spread across all of Europe. Their getting bigger and they aren't letting up.
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: fixed broken link; removed full verbatim quote from copyrighted source; added quote tags

  21. #21
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    30,417

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Most of the war and violence now are about political Islamic issues/problems.
    What are the solutions ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  22. #22
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,074

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    These two women and one man are crossing the Tigris River from a Sunni town north of Baghdad in Iraq to a Shiite town after Islamic State jihadists destroyed the bridge connecting the two districts.

    Your observation, though, is hilarious.
    Interesting, just reversed googled to find what the picture was from myself.

    What a misleading thread. The OP wants the thread to stay on topic, but uses images from a completely different story that has nothing to do with the original article.

    Although I guess the pic would be on topic if the topic is meant to promote xenophobia.
    I got my demons, go get your own.

  23. #23

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Most of the war and violence now are about political Islamic issues/problems.
    What are the solutions ?

    Right now there isn't one. If our government is turning a blind eye to what's going on then it will only grow and right now they are all talk and no action.

    If Europe does nothing then ISIS will only prevail.

  24. #24

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Britain is at 'very significant risk' from a terror attack by extremists inspired by ISIS jihadis, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond warned today.

    Speaking ahead of a counter-terror summit in London today, he warned against complacency in the fight to 'disrupt these plots before they come to the stage of an attack'.

    As foreign ministers from across the globe fly into London to discuss strategy to take on the jihadis and prevent Paris-style atrocities.


    Full article here.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-summit.html
    The beasts want our heads.
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Added quote tags

  25. #25

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    Interesting, just reversed googled to find what the picture was from myself.

    What a misleading thread. The OP wants the thread to stay on topic, but uses images from a completely different story that has nothing to do with the original article.

    Although I guess the pic would be on topic if the topic is meant to promote xenophobia.
    The pic of three people in the speedboat was most amusing, if only because it's so obvious that they would drown if they tried to cross the Med in that.

    As a matter of fact, the vast majority of life rafts aren't going to be able to make it across the Mediterranean Sea, and the few that manage will be due to pure dumb luck not skill or technology. Where the idea comes from that you can just hop on a speedboat and get to the other side of the ocean is beyond me.

    The idea that you could make it from Lybia all the way to England is even more absurd. Not only would you have to get through the Med(ridiculous enough), but you would also have to navigate through the Atlantic Ocean--in a lifeboat! The Brits should be more focused on convincing it's Muslim poor and uneducated to leave, and block all but the most wealthy and educated Arabs from entry. This should be an incredibly simple task for an island country, it's almost perplexing why the US has done a better job with it.

    Even more bizarre is why ISIL and Al-Quidea would even consider this method, when they could simply imitate the first Caucasoids, and just walk to Europe from Syria and Iraq. Seriously, want makes them want to try and be like the Cubans?

    I almost sounds like ruse, like maybe they're hoping to distract European security by keeping them busy at sea, and move in from the ground. Or perhaps they're just trying to stir up more Islamophobia.
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  26. #26
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    Or perhaps they're just trying to stir up more Islamophobia.
    The Nazis applied the same tactics in Germany when they came to power in 1933......scapegoating, the Jews, The Gypsies, and of course the queers....blaming the predictable suspects for all of Germany's ills...with sufficient morons out there willing to believe...

  27. #27
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post

    Britain is at 'very significant risk' from a terror attack by extremists inspired by ISIS jihadis, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond warned today.
    This declaration ensures that new snooping legislation, and other surveillance measures can be justified......

    ...that general crime is a much greater threat to the security of the ordinary person...might well not attract as much media attention....

    George Orwell's, 1984 is upon us...especially in the UK where CCTV coverage ensures that the public are under constant surveillance....

  28. #28
    Porn Star nafhoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    499

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    The Nazis applied the same tactics in Germany when they came to power in 1933......scapegoating, the Jews, The Gypsies, and of course the queers....blaming the predictable suspects for all of Germany's ills...with sufficient morons out there willing to believe...
    This is nothing like the Nazis at all. These immigrants have home countries and besides the refugees (of which there are few), they can gladly go back to them if they feel threatened. Jews in Europe had absolutely nowhere to go.

    Also, there were far, far less Jews in Europe than there are Muslims now. Second, the Jews were not united at all and were different in each country, making it much easier to pick them off one by one. Third, and most significantly, they weren't causing terrorist attacks and mass murders like Muslims are now. There's no scapegoating as there really IS a Muslim problem.

    Sorry to be so technical, but I this "The Muslims are the new Jews" BS is sickening and a total lie.

  29. #29
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed]
    Take an asprin...then read a serious history book on tGermany's Nazi period....

    Most of the victims of IS atrocities are their fellow Muslims....and the most determined enemy of IS...are, Muslims...

    Facts might well interrupt the free flow of mind numbing, moronic xenophobia..especially, when the foreigner has a brown skin, and answers to the name of Mohammed etc.
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  30. #30
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by nafhoosier View Post
    This is nothing like the Nazis at all. These immigrants have home countries and besides the refugees (of which there are few), they can gladly go back to them if they feel threatened. Jews in Europe had absolutely nowhere to go.

    Also, there were far, far less Jews in Europe than there are Muslims now. Second, the Jews were not united at all and were different in each country, making it much easier to pick them off one by one. Third, and most significantly, they weren't causing terrorist attacks and mass murders like Muslims are now. There's no scapegoating as there really IS a Muslim problem.

    Sorry to be so technical, but I this "The Muslims are the new Jews" BS is sickening and a total lie.
    You mean all those Muslims fleeing from war in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. are able to return to their country of origin?

    Scapegoating of Muslim refugees is convenient for the predictable suspects here, for the superficial appearance of the refugees immediately incites paranoid over-reactions....this could also mean that the paranoid person has personality issues they need to deal with...

  31. #31
    Porn Star nafhoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    499

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    You mean all those Muslims fleeing from war in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. are able to return to their country of origin?

    Scapegoating of Muslim refugees is convenient for the predictable suspects here, for the superficial appearance of the refugees immediately incites paranoid over-reactions....this could also mean that the paranoid person has personality issues they need to deal with...
    Hey, if they accept the values and lives of the governments that they live in and don't support terrorists, incite violence from pictures of Mohammed, and don't impose their values on others - of course they have my support. Many of these people you claim are "fleeing" wars are actually hoping to impose Sharia Law and hate Queers and Homosexuals. Why should they live in Europe then if they hate everything that lives there?

    And in case if you are trying to suggest that I think they should be deported forcefully - I don't suggest that. Rather, I think they should all be openly criticized and pointed out for the hypocrites they are. Yes - they do have countries of origin - and I wouldn't call too many of those people who escaped war but hope to bring their nutty beliefs into Europe victims at all. They should go back if they identify more with the values of their home countries. Sorry!

    I will tell you this - any Muslim that immigrated to Europe that supports Democracy, is against Sharia Law, speaks out against Terrorism, and doesn't incite violence from Mohammed drawings I have no issue with.

    Mind you - I have plenty of other issues with other bigoted groups in Europe and around the world.

    I just like to point out that for some reason it is taboo to criticize Islam and organized Muslim groups - while people love and encourage the criticism nowadays of plenty of Christian and Jewish movements.
    Last edited by nafhoosier; February 18th, 2015 at 02:03 AM.

  32. #32
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by nafhoosier View Post
    Hey, if they accept the values and lives of the governments that they live in and don't support terrorists, incite violence from pictures of Mohammed, and don't impose their values on others - of course they have my support. Many of these people you claim are "fleeing" wars are actually hoping to impose Sharia Law and hate Queers and Homosexuals. Why should they live in Europe then if they hate everything that lives there?

    And in case if you are trying to suggest that I think they should be deported forcefully - I don't suggest that. Rather, I think they should all be openly criticized and pointed out for the hypocrites they are. Yes - they do have countries of origin - and I wouldn't call too many of those people who escaped war but hope to bring their nutty beliefs into Europe victims at all. They should go back if they identify more with the values of their home countries. Sorry!

    I will tell you this - any Muslim that immigrated to Europe that supports Democracy, is against Sharia Law, speaks out against Terrorism, and doesn't incite violence from Mohammed drawings I have no issue with.

    Mind you - I have plenty of other issues with other bigoted groups in Europe and around the world.

    I just like to point out that for some reason it is taboo to criticize Islam and organized Muslim groups - while people love and encourage the criticism nowadays of plenty of Christian and Jewish movements.
    Much supposition in your opinion...most Muslims living in Europe are anti IS...the security services, and police services of such countries as the UK, and France employ Muslims to hunt down Islamic terrorists...bear in mind that one of the two police officers recently killed in Paris, while on sentry duty outside the office of "Charlie" was Muslim...

    Most of the military efforts mustered to defeat IS forces, are Muslim from countries such as Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Kurdistan, Libya, Egypt....

    In France, Denmark, and the UK there is a much greater chance of being injured, or killed through regular criminality....

    IS succeeds in inciting over reaction when publishing the brutal murder of its prisoners....this is its goal...to frighten people into over reacting...thereby, handing victory to the terrorists...and the West's benign support of freedom is thereby, restricted...

  33. #33
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Pictures of boat loads of refugees heading towards Greece, Italy, or Spain generates much more paranoia....click bait is the current fashionable terminology...as you are well aware...
    Last edited by kallipolis; February 18th, 2015 at 03:51 AM.

  34. #34

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    ....
    .

  35. #35
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Germany needs to replace its ageing population with young people, migrating from other countries..

    German couples are not producing sufficient children....

    I may add that Germany fosters the development of young immigrants, with special schools that teach the German language, and inculcate German culture....then to introduce the young immgrants into the job market, by providing jobs, and a place to live..

    I applaud Germany's efficiency ensuring that its immigrant population are quickly integrated into the economy.

    Non-desirables are rapidly returned to their country of origin, after due legal process...

    I note that in Australia its indigenous population does not mix too well with its majority Anglo-Saxon settler population.

  36. #36

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    ...I note that in Australia...
    Have you witnessed that first hand or been told it by some half-caste with a chip on his shoulder and a fortnightly pension cheque.
    .

  37. #37
    Know thyself kallipolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Piraeus, Greece
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Have you witnessed that first hand or been told it by some half-caste with a chip on his shoulder and a fortnightly pension cheque.
    My cousins in Melbourne, and Perth are very explicit in their descriptions...you don't need my further input...

  38. #38
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,489

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    The greatest control a country can have over its people is the creation of fear. The best example in the U.S. on a flight from London to Texas on American Airlines I saw it in progress. An elderly woman asked if she could change to a seat in her section with more leg room as she had a cast on. No one was in it. At that point The Head Stewardess got on the mic and said "Since 9/11 your seat has been chosen for your safety you can not change your seat it was assigned to you for a reason. A little later the captain was walking down the Isle she asked him he moved her. During this F'n flight she used the "since 9/11" line 12 times. At Dallas Airport just as here in London announcements were made just like here in England warning about unattended bags etc. With one difference "If you see a bag unattended do not touch it, it may contain a bomb or incendiary device. run immediately for help". I lost 2 friends when they WTC fell and what the terrorist did not do Homeland |Security is finishing! If Virgin or British Air does not fly to the City in the States I go to I don't go! I should point out I have relatives in the states saying to me are you not scared to death to live in London? I say no they have less that the over 300 million guns your people have.

  39. #39

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    They have the females working under our very noses.

    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-database-icsr

  40. #40
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post

    IS succeeds in inciting over reaction when publishing the brutal murder of its prisoners....this is its goal...to frighten people into over reacting...thereby, handing victory to the terrorists...and the West's benign support of freedom is thereby, restricted...
    "Inciting over-reaction" ? Is that what you really think, that the world is over-reacting? These barbaric degenerates are lobbing off heads and burning alive their victims as they spread their poisionous, festering culture around the globe, and we are over-reacting? Wait till they lob off your nephew's head or burn your brother alive, or toss you off a building for sucking dick, then see if you still think we are over-reacting.

  41. #41

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post



    George Orwell's, 1984 where CCTV coverage ensures that the public are under constant surveillance....
    That CCTV did nothing to help Lee Rigby from being butchered in the street.

  42. #42

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    "Full article here.

    [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...terranean.html[/url]

    So now we Brits are expecting a boats full of terrorists to invade. Discuss."


    The phrase "consider the source" applies here: THE DAILY MAIL. As unbiased as Der Sturmer, as truthful as Pravda. A reliable source of slime. Favorite read of Oswald Mosley.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rothermere.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	1093552

    Here's the Daily Mail's founder with his BFF.
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: disabled broken link

  43. #43

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManLicker View Post
    ...Oswald Mosley....
    Mosley was 80 tears ago. The boats are now.
    .

  44. #44

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.



    As well as beheadings they are burning their victims too.
    http://rt.com/news/233251-45-people-burned-isis/

  45. #45

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallipolis View Post
    ...I may add that Germany fosters the development of young immigrants, with special schools that teach the German language, and inculcate German culture....then to introduce the young immgrants into the job market, by providing jobs, and a place to live..

    I applaud Germany's efficiency ensuring that its immigrant population are quickly integrated into the economy....
    Those people who were helped by the Germany taxpayers are now helping in The Mohammedan War (Praised Be His Name)—


    Last edited by pat grimshaw; February 18th, 2015 at 01:19 PM.
    .

  46. #46
    The Al-Merced NGO reports that the city Albuhamal in the Deir al-Zor province of eastern Syria, the modesty squad attacked a woman because her eyes were too exposed to their liking. Two young men who tried to protect the woman were arrested as well.

    In Mosul, a center for ISIS in Iraq, the city's morality police regularly beat women with iron rods who are not dressed modestly according to a strict interpretation of Islamic Sharia law.

    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...0#.VOT2lkJUSHo
    Last edited by opinterph; February 22nd, 2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: fixed broken link; added quote tags
    .

  47. #47
    ………………………… otters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Village
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,007

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Those people who were helped by the Germany taxpayers are now helping in The Mohammedan War […]
    Hm, since the German firearm industry guys tend to write very complicated instruction manuals, it's completely understandable that the German taxpayer has to help — eventually that's a form of corporate welfare — do you want to complaint against corporate welfare?!

  48. #48
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,054
    Blog Entries
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Britain has been warned to brace itself for 'boats full of terrorists' if Islamist fanatics are allowed to cement their foothold in Libya.
    Egypt's Ambassador to the UK said the flood of migrants from north Africa poses a new threat now that the Islamic State controls the Libyan coastal town of Sirte.
    Nasser Kamel's comments come after 2,164 migrants were rescued at sea in a 24-hour period over the weekend in what has been described as an 'exodus without precedent'.
    He said: 'You know how far Sirte is from Italy? It's 300km.
    'Those boat people who go for immigration purposes and try to cross the Mediterranean... in the next few weeks, if we do not act together, they will be boats full of terrorists also.'

    Mr Kamel also criticised Britain and other countries that intervened militarily in Libya in 2011 for not doing enough to help the transition from Colonel Gaddafi's dictatorship to a legitimate state.
    He told BBC's Newsnight: 'I think after toppling Gaddafi, while no one is questioning that he was a dictator, we as an international community, especially those that intervened militarily, did not put enough resources (in) for developing a modern, democratic, Libyan state.
    'I think we should have done more, the UN should have been more involved.

    Full article here.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...terranean.html

    So now we Brits are expecting a boats full of terrorists to invade. Discuss.
    Beyond the article being another trash the foreigners piece by Murdoch owned press, refugee's are people displaced by terrorists, not necessarily terrorists themselves. Fear mongering by the master of it - Murdoch, not you.

    I truly hope you never need to flee for your life in an attempt to save it. I'd hate for you to become a terrorist purely because you're displaced & the wrong skin colour.

  49. #49
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    30,417

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Those people who were helped by the Germany taxpayers are now helping in The Mohammedan War (Praised Be His Name)—


    According to this map, i'm surprised Malaysia do really well, no fighters from its citizens.

    Also, no South American countries.
    Is it because low muslim population there or ?
    Last edited by Telstra; February 18th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  50. #50

    Re: Britain warned to expect 'boats full of terrorists' as ISIS tightens grip on Libya and 2,000 migrants are rescued from the Mediterranean.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post

    I truly hope you never need to flee for your life in an attempt to save it. I'd hate for you to become a terrorist purely because you're displaced & the wrong skin colour.
    I hope none of us have to flee for our lifes. If the Jihadists aren't stoped then they will only invade further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.