Thread: Cash Masters

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Cash Masters

I always find this scene to be hot. Spineless faggots being drained of their cash to tribute an Alpha stud and make his life easier. There are quite a few on You Tube. I have been watching this Cash Master Jock God. There are guys who make a real decent living just abusing faggots, either in person, collecting a "fag tax" in return for use and abuse, or in a virtual format (skip, kik, etc.). Some losers drain til they are zero'd out, or even in the negative at the bank. Car payment, rent, food all have to wait while their whole check goes to their Master. Anybody else think this is a hot scene, have any experience either being drained or as a Cash Master?

Re: Cash Masters

Hey man,

I was a cashmaster on masterscash.com for a few years. I LOVED draining fags of their money so i could rub it in their face. I had one who stocked me up on shoes, another who bought me baseball eqpt.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by lilflp6 View Post
    Hey man,

I was a cashmaster on masterscash.com for a few years. I LOVED draining fags of their money so i could rub it in their face. I had one who stocked me up on shoes, another who bought me baseball eqpt.
    Hey Sir,
    Yes, there is a huge untapped market for cyber worship, abuse and draining. Judging from the hits on websites and looking a Masters on YouTube, I'm surprised more hot studs don't get into being a CashMaster.

I am a cashfag, serve many different men online, but also realtime too

it is a mega horny scene if the cashmaster can work me right

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That's one of my wild fetishes ..

But I wouldn't consider doing it unless I had fuckloads of money that I don't need, and then I would pretend that I'm actually running out of money.

I LOVE this scene! I love the idea of giving money to a superior alpha master, but I also don't have a ton of money, and I'm not going to give it all to a master. I have bought some videos from one master, and I really want to buy a degrading/abuse video from another master, once I have $100 to spare for a 15 minute video. I'll also probably just give some money to certain masters, or buy them something from their Amazon wish list just because they deserve it, but I still have to live, I'm not going to drain my account.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I not impressed with the way their site is set up and it's not very intuitive.

That being said, it seems like I'd have a better time finding a cashfag here. That's a hint, btw.

i like the amoutn to be raped to be random, decided by football results or something like that.

that really gets me going

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by footballfag View Post
    i like the amoutn to be raped to be random, decided by football results or something like that.

that really gets me going
    Some of the CashMasters have spin wheels with a different amount shown on each stop. Master may be chatting with you and just tell you to spin the wheel....possible 20 to 200. Then he demands 2 spins and you drain that amount into his account, etc. It is really surprising how fast it racks up...or you get racked up. Financial domination and submission. Very powerful. The Masters are becoming more sophisticated and have websites and multiple ways to get their taxes, fines, tributes and gifts out of the cash fags and slaves who serve them. Some Masters use Team Viewer to take control of their fags' computer and with the various passwords they got the fag to give them, they go into the their accounts, transfer money, rape again and again. All the while the human ATM is begging their Master to take more and more. It can be thousands in one cash rape. Personally, I have forked over a thousand in one session. Several through time to different Masters. Anybody have any experiences to share?
    Last edited by cocksucker4use; May 19th, 2016 at 04:36 AM. Reason: duplicate quote

Im really shocked by this o.o
    I mean how can someone get hard by paying another? o.o
    I really can`t get the point :/

Though I would like to have someone making me gilfts :P

I have done the wheels, and with teamviewer.

what i sometimes do is roll a few dice to decide how many spins, then ill get gloves on so i cant control the laptop, let the master in, and watch him spin and drain me

have done black screen too, that was really hot, lost an awful lot of money though

realtime is good too, i almost said best, but its just different. I spend a lot more on realtime rapes

I pay my straight bud for his yummy cum

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Kikutsune View Post
    Im really shocked by this o.o
    I mean how can someone get hard by paying another? o.o
    I really can`t get the point :/

Though I would like to have someone making me gilfts :P
    Well, it is a fetish, after all. Who knows? Ball bashing, gut punching, piss, tit work.....cbt and scat....none of which sound really attractive, speaking objectively. But somehow it pushes the right buttons for self professed cash fags. Power exchange. Submission. powerlessness and complete obedience, no matter how hard it hurts. Like feet. LOTSA stuff about feet. Cashmasters and feet, sneakers, boots, socks....wow. Never cared about feet, don't think about feet. Hardly notice feet. Put a foot in my face and I am a born again shrimper...rock hard, drippin precum .....going nuts suckin toes and lickin soles...What gets you going that other might not understand?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by footballfag View Post
    I have done the wheels, and with teamviewer.

what i sometimes do is roll a few dice to decide how many spins, then ill get gloves on so i cant control the laptop, let the master in, and watch him spin and drain me

have done black screen too, that was really hot, lost an awful lot of money though

realtime is good too, i almost said best, but its just different. I spend a lot more on realtime rapes
    Hey...thanks for sharing. I get way turned on when I'm in a Master's chat room and meet up with another cashpig and we challenge each other and spin/drain at the same time to DOUBLE Master's tribute....

Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've done some mild financial domination over a sub or 2. would like to go deeper with it though

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

On the way home from a nightclub recently I met an older guy (maybe late 40's, well built muscular man) dressed in a tracksuit and I stopped him and asked him could I suck him off (I was pretty drunk and extremely horny...). He said I could if I paid him. I only had a 10 so I gave him that and he made me walk with him to the nearest ATM (ended up being about a 10-15 min walk) and along the way he'd stop and drag me into a corner of the street or down a narrow alley or even just next to a house and give me a taste of his alpha daddy cock. I was rock hard the entire walk.
    Eventually we got to the ATM and he ordered me to pay him 50 to suck him off. I came back with 50 and he said if I paid an extra 20 he'd cum in my mouth. Of course I caved and got the extra 20. A total of €80 to let me taste his alpha daddy cum. We walked over behind a few trees for cover and he shoved his cock down my throat. I was on my knees serving this master with my mouth and my fag cash. He even spat in my mouth a few times. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. We nearly got caught by a few guys using the ATM nearby and each time he'd cover my mouth with his big strong daddy hand and tell me to shut the fuck up.
    After a good 15-20 mins of fucking my face I felt his cock get stiffer and throb harder and harder. I knew he was gonna cum so I took my rock hard cock outta my pants and jerked as hard and fast as I could. I came all over myself as this muscular alpha daddy shot his massive load down the back of my throat.
    After I came I felt used and begged him for my cash back. He just slapped my cheek and laughed in my face and walked off with my fag cash in his pocket. I whipped my cock out and jerked again lying where he'd cum inside me only seconds before... Still jerk off to that now

Quote Originally Posted by cocksucker4use View Post
    Well, it is a fetish, after all. Who knows? Ball bashing, gut punching, piss, tit work.....cbt and scat....none of which sound really attractive, speaking objectively. But somehow it pushes the right buttons for self professed cash fags. Power exchange. Submission. powerlessness and complete obedience, no matter how hard it hurts. Like feet. LOTSA stuff about feet. Cashmasters and feet, sneakers, boots, socks....wow. Never cared about feet, don't think about feet. Hardly notice feet. Put a foot in my face and I am a born again shrimper...rock hard, drippin precum .....going nuts suckin toes and lickin soles...What gets you going that other might not understand?
    well... actually sneakers and soccer cleats *^* (but not feet I dont like them XDD)
    And also I find those tipical OBEY hats and stuff really... ummm atractive or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cocksucker4use View Post
    Hey...thanks for sharing. I get way turned on when I'm in a Master's chat room and meet up with another cashpig and we challenge each other and spin/drain at the same time to DOUBLE Master's tribute....
    that can get dangerous with the wrong sub, dont try it with me lol

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
    I've done some mild financial domination over a sub or 2. would like to go deeper with it though
    That's hot. My real time Alpha makes me pay his cable/internet and cell bills. Rent once in awhile and always cash tributes and good whiskey. Once he made me take him grocery shopping and racked up two carts of stuff for over $500. The best is when he will use my credit card to shop online while he makes me suck his dick or make out with his asshole. It isn't that hard. Tell the sub you want gas money or like a 20 laid out for you. Get the sub excited and really into you, like suckin yer dick and then you ask him if he wants you to cum..duh..how bad? 20 more. Same with eating your ass or licking your feet, whatever is of high value to the loser. Gradually, you can work up to a hundred or more a pop, and presents. Maybe a credit card to pay for all your car expenses....Go for it. You got faggots would love to tribute you in return for your abuse.

Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

so far, what we've done, is he pays me with an amazon card, and in return he gets a pair of my dirty socks and cummed on underwear, with the rule that no matter how much he plays with them or wears them, they may never be washed.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by maph58 View Post
    On the way home from a nightclub recently I met an older guy (maybe late 40's, well built muscular man) dressed in a tracksuit and I stopped him and asked him could I suck him off (I was pretty drunk and extremely horny...). He said I could if I paid him. I only had a 10 so I gave him that and he made me walk with him to the nearest ATM (ended up being about a 10-15 min walk) and along the way he'd stop and drag me into a corner of the street or down a narrow alley or even just next to a house and give me a taste of his alpha daddy cock. I was rock hard the entire walk.
    Eventually we got to the ATM and he ordered me to pay him 50 to suck him off. I came back with 50 and he said if I paid an extra 20 he'd cum in my mouth. Of course I caved and got the extra 20. A total of €80 to let me taste his alpha daddy cum. We walked over behind a few trees for cover and he shoved his cock down my throat. I was on my knees serving this master with my mouth and my fag cash. He even spat in my mouth a few times. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. We nearly got caught by a few guys using the ATM nearby and each time he'd cover my mouth with his big strong daddy hand and tell me to shut the fuck up.
    After a good 15-20 mins of fucking my face I felt his cock get stiffer and throb harder and harder. I knew he was gonna cum so I took my rock hard cock outta my pants and jerked as hard and fast as I could. I came all over myself as this muscular alpha daddy shot his massive load down the back of my throat.
    After I came I felt used and begged him for my cash back. He just slapped my cheek and laughed in my face and walked off with my fag cash in his pocket. I whipped my cock out and jerked again lying where he'd cum inside me only seconds before... Still jerk off to that now
    Wow - now that is right up my street. Nice one mate

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Horny scene but impossible to find a great Master

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I need to find a cashfag myself. Too many flakes.
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

I just lost 87% of my months pay to my cashmaster

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I never heard of this. Years ago I paid a top to use me as a fag. He said he was straight and did it for the money; however, I think he used the money as an excuse because he loved it a lot and it turned me on to pay for cock.

I have served a few cash masters over the year paying what I can each month, it's a strange one but so hot. For me it started with its a good friend, he found out I was a faggot who enjoyed forced nudity and chores. I initially started off cleaning his house regularly and doing chores for him, then one night he told me to buy him pizza and beer and serve him it, that was so horny. It grew from that and he began to regularly take my cash or make me buy him stuff, sadly he moved away so the physical side stopped however I am still his Cashfag buying him stuff from his Amazon wishlist.

I would love to have a friend like u to use :P

Im still being used hard by my cashmaster, dont think ill ever stop doing it

Same here, just bought my boss a new pair of trainers

Someone else must be into this?

im being raped into the ground by mine

Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wouldn't be opposed to having a cash fag or 2

i think most would lol

Unloveable & Unfriendable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I didn't know that was actually a thing once jacked off to the thought of someone doing it to me
    In real life though, its not something I would ever go for ... if anything I'd want to be the one getting the cash.