I am now 50 and love women. But I have known since my late 20's that I crave a hard throbbing cock from time to time. What caught me by surprise is that I love to get fucked. I have tried about a dozen times to let someone take me up the ass, but there were three times that I didn't want them to stop until they filled the condom. Let me tell you about the time in The Centaurian in Auckland NZ.

I had cruised the maze, sat in the wet and dry rooms and was getting bored from the lack of action. I found one of the cubicles that had a tv screen on the ceiling and laid down and started watching the action. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to wank and go home when the door slowly slid open and there stood a guy in his mid to late 20's staring at my rock hard 6 1/2 cock. He was about 6' tall with a blond afro. He reminded me of the actor Christopher Atkins who was in the movie The Blue Lagoon, with Brooke Shields.

He walked in looking at my face trying to get a sign if I was interested or not. When he dropped his towel and gave me a view of his semi engorged 7 inch dick the smile on my face made him turn and lock the door. When he climbed onto the black double bed that went from wall to wall I lay down pulling him on top of me so that our cocks ground into each other. As I nuzzled his neck I had my hands on each of his cheeks and kept pulling his perfect cock into my own blood filled piece of flesh.

I was so turned on that I knew I was about to come in a few seconds so I moved onto my side so he had to slide off me onto the bed. I did not want him anywhere near my dick as I was still dangerously close to shooting a huge stream, so I moved down his body, starting at his nipples, while my hand moved down to his calves. I then trailed my hand up his hamstring until I was back at his ass. All the while my head was moving down his body toward that magnificent cock. When I got there I wasted no time licking the pre-cum that had already formed on his slit. His groan as I swallowed his entire length was magic.

I am versatile and did not care where things went from here but as I moved my finger to spread his cheeks apart I took him out of my mouth long enough to ask, "are you a top or a bottom"' In an apologetic voice he said, "sorry I'm a top."

There was a look of panic on his face as I started to get up. The look of relief on his face was almost comical when he saw me reach for a condom and lube dispenser that was on the wall.

I got back on the bed and had to put that perfect piece back in mouth for one more lick before I coated his cock with lube and put the condom on him. I then told him to get between my legs. When he was in position, I put both feet on the wall behind him and lifted my hips to present my hole to him. He wasted no time in lining my ass up with his cock and slowly worked it inside of me. I was a bit worried that it would hurt, but I had been fingering myself just in case and it felt fantastic from the second that he was in me. The last time I had gotten fucked it was a by a Middle Eastern guy who just pounded me full length for ten minutes before he blew into the condom.

This time "Chris" took his time and held my hips up with his hands as he slowly long stroked me. I could tell something was not perfect for him and I asked him if everything was alright. He answered that he wanted to try another position.

His dick was taking me to places that was totally different than what I had experienced before that my answer was, "how do you want to fuck me?"

He got me to roll onto my side at an angle that my now opened anus was available to him. He moved behind me and in one smooth easy stroke he was back inside me. When I felt his pubes brushing my ass I was ecstatic. His hand moved over to mine and I thought he wanted to hold hands while he was fucking me. To my surprise and delight he was transferring the rest of the lube that was on my hand back to his own. My eyes glazed over and my head rolled onto the mattress as his lube covered hand wrapped around my cock and started stroking me while he long stroke that piece of hard as steel meat in and out of me.

I have no idea how I held out, but for the next five minutes he fucked me and rubbed my cock until I groaned, "I'm going to cum!" My words had the desired effect on him as his slow easy sliding action turned into a full scale assault on my now fully opened and lubricated asshole.

The way he was pushing into me and his breathing let me know we were going to shoot at the same time. When he felt my load on his fingers his other hand dug into my shoulder and his whole body went stiff.

As he collapsed onto my side his heavy breathing was the ultimate turn on. I gently moved so I could roll him onto his back, where I took the condom off and took his cock back into my mouth so I could clean the cum off of his softening dick. He could only take a few seconds of that and pushed my head away and told me how great it was.

Like I said,I LOVE pussy, but sometimes only a hard cock will do.............