JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Something that drives me absolutely crazy in porn is when a performer blows his load mid-scene and then just KEEPS FUCKING GOING without letting up until he's able to cum again (at least) once more. Doesn't matter if it's a top or a bottom. Since men typically have a harder time achieving multiple orgasms than women, its just a thousand times hotter when a man can pull it off during a sizzling hot scene.

    Recently, it seems like this phenomenon has been getting a greater degree of attention. I'm thinking of the "Aiden's Triple Load" videos that Corbin Fisher has put out recently, in which Aiden gets fucked until he cums three times in each video. Seems like it was a pretty popular stunt, since CF put out five of these videos and even a sixth, final installment: "Aiden's Quadruple Load." Sean Cody picked up on this, and recently featured Diego Sans in his own "Triple Load" video, with Diego busting three nuts while topping, which is just as hot as Aiden's multicum from bottoming. MenOnEdge also sometimes borders on this territory: Van Darkholme sometimes likes to force his boys to have the second orgasm, and the thought of being restrained and forced to cum repeatedly is kind of delirious and awesome.

    There's a whole forum dedicated to this topic in straight porn on the website, AdultDVDTalk, ("Scenes where the guy nuts and resumes fucking") and it's actually received a lot of attention and commentary so far, so I know I'm not the only one out there with this particular fetish. I think the initial poster gets it right when he says "the key is there's no editing right after the cumshot" but instead "the guy cums and just casually resumes fucking with no editing or other downtime." It's pretty obvious when the editors have just stitched together two scenes that took place at totally different times, but it's a lot hotter when you can tell you're just watching one extended multiorgasmic session.

    Anyone know what I'm talking about here, or have any good suggestions for other scenes in which this happens?

  2. #2
    JUB Addict erobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,059

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    "MenOnEdge also sometimes borders on this territory: Van Darkholme sometimes likes to force his boys to have the second orgasm, and the thought of being restrained and forced to cum repeatedly is kind of delirious and awesome."

    MenOnEdge has become pretty popular since it debuted within the bondage community. It focuses mostly on milking and edging, which I didn't realize was so popular, but it's easy to understand why since when done right it produces amazing orgasms) and who doesn't want to experience 2 or more mind blowing orgasms?) Being tied up and "forced" to cum is just as good as the orgasm for those who lean more toward being a sub. In real life it would take increasingly longer in between each orgasm due to refractory period. I have heard a story of a guy who was milked to the point of passing out after something like 5 orgasms, there's no video of that unfortunately. While that sounds really hot in theory I'd be worried about blood clots, having a heart attack or something like that since all the blood is rushing down there.

    I think MenonEdge.com does the genre best actually if you're looking for video recommendations, there's a lot of milking/ multiple orgasm stuff out there but if you're into multiple orgasms mixed with BDSM dom/ sub be prepared to wade through a lot of amateurish videos with creepy doms, cheesy overacting or worse; there's one site (which I won't name) which seems to be run by a guy who was breaking U.S. 2257 a few years ago and when he's in front of the camera his subs now seem borderline... no thanks.

    Haven't found better than MenonEdge unless there's some super hot videos produced by another studio. There's a few alright videos on XTube also.

    I'm currently in the process of trying to find someone to milk me but have tried giving myself multiple orgasms before... was successful only a handful of times (my efforts were thwarted by a sudden feeling of being really sleepy after only the first orgasm though)

    One thing that helps is lube, that reduces refractory period since it makes you a lot more sensitive. But a word of caution: something I learned the hard way is only use lube meant for sex or something natural (baby oil, water, etc...) since if you use something like hand lotion, all the chemicals in it will irritate the sensitive skin and when mixed with cum it reacts and will really sting! It's even worse if you get it on the tip your urethra- you're going to be instantly turned off and will go rushing to wash it off. Just fyi
    Last edited by erobert; September 13th, 2014 at 08:06 PM.

  3. #3

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    I'd love to do a scene for MenOnEdge Their vids are so hot!

  4. #4
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,570

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Closest I got was once being asked by a guy in a Home Depot Parking lot as I loaded stuff in my pick up truck to let him blow me. Once back in my house he went on about my hot str8 body I even said I am not str8 and he laughed it off. He started with his tongune in my ass and sucked and swallowed my load. I was standing he then moved around moaning kneeling behind me adn got his tongue slowly worked into my tight ass I then swung around and the second load I fed him was even bigger. Thats as close as I ever got to mukltiple. He jacked off 4 loads on the floor never saw him again.

  5. #5

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    I've had a multiple orgasm only once. Without stopping in between each cumming that is. I fucked this hot Asian guy with a round ass three times without pulling out.

    He said, Wow.

  6. #6
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by erobert View Post
    [I]
    MenOnEdge has become pretty popular since it debuted within the bondage community. It focuses mostly on milking and edging, which I didn't realize was so popular, but it's easy to understand why since when done right it produces amazing orgasms) and who doesn't want to experience 2 or more mind blowing orgasms?) Being tied up and "forced" to cum is just as good as the orgasm for those who lean more toward being a sub. In real life it would take increasingly longer in between each orgasm due to refractory period. I have heard a story of a guy who was milked to the point of passing out after something like 5 orgasms, there's no video of that unfortunately. While that sounds really hot in theory I'd be worried about blood clots, having a heart attack or something like that since all the blood is rushing down there.

    I think MenonEdge.com does the genre best actually if you're looking for video recommendations, there's a lot of milking/ multiple orgasm stuff out there but if you're into multiple orgasms mixed with BDSM dom/ sub be prepared to wade through a lot of amateurish videos with creepy doms, cheesy overacting or worse; there's one site (which I won't name) which seems to be run by a guy who was breaking U.S. 2257 a few years ago and when he's in front of the camera his subs now seem borderline... no thanks.
    I agree: MenonEdge.com definitely has the market cornered with fantastic milking videos with the occasional multiple orgasm, and the BDSM/cum torture quality of it can definitely add an extra degree of heat. And also, XTube can also have some good multiple cumshot content, but there's also a lot of amateurish stuff on it as well.

    But beyond these two options, I'm mostly thinking of non-BDSM, non-amateur videos that feature multiple cumshots. In addition to the vids I mentioned in my original post, some of my favorites so far include:

    - Some of Brent Everett's solo/webcam scenes: He's got two so far, as best I can tell, where he works himself up to a second orgasm at the request of one of his live stream viewers. He's in a red singlet in one, and a silver speedo in the other. It's incredibly hot to see the cum dripping slowly down Brett's abs as he vigorously milks the second load out.

    - A great scene featuring Gerry Owan and Martin Brawer called "Fuck my Spermy Hole," where Gerry pounds Martin's ass until he unloads inside it, then jerks Martin to climax, and busts a second load in his mouth.

    - A scene from the studio Bare Cali Boys featuring Peter Park and Johnny Carver, where Johnny is breathlessly pounding Peter's ass when he announces to the cameraman: "I kind of wanna do my first cum on his face and the second cum inside him." He then proceeds to do just that.

    - Beyond the Aiden Triple/Quadruple Load series, Corbin Fisher has an awesome video called six shooter featuring Connor, Aiden, and Trey in which Connor fucks two loads out of Aiden, a load out of Trey, has an orgasm of his own, then goes back to fucking Trey (pretty vigorously, after his own orgasm) until Trey busts a second time. The whole scene culminates with Aiden busting a third load onto Connor's dick, still inside Trey's ass. It's a scene you absolutely have to see to believe.

    - The website DirtyTony has a video called "4 Straight Guys, 8 Loads" -- a kind of a circle jerk video in which all four performers bust twice.

    - CockyBoys's scene with Pierre Fitch and Levi Karter: with Pierre pounding his hole, Levi blows two loads, a smaller, almost accidental first one and then a second, massive one.

    If you guys have any good video recommendations, let me know. There seems to be a lot of this male multi-cumshot stuff in the world of straight porn, but it would be great to find more in gay porn!

  7. #7

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    I saw "Aiden's Triple Load" video - it was damn HOT!!! I loved the whimpering noises he made when he came.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  8. #8

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by cumaddicted
    Anyone know what I'm talking about here, or have any good suggestions for other scenes in which this happens?

    You should definitely look up an old Drake Rock video called Sloppy Holes: Barebacking Tim Harrison. It's one of the best examples of this that I've ever seen. And I understand and share the fetish, as well as the frustration that it's not more prevalent in gay porn - but then again, bareback porn has only recently made a comeback in the last five years or so after decades of being out of fashion. One of the videos with Jarek at Sean Cody also is an example of this cumming too early inside the bottom, then continuing to fuck until a second orgasm at the end of the scene. And also there's an old Brent Corrigan video where he's bottoming for a top with a huge dick and cums three times (the first time within like 3 minutes of being fucked). It's also one of my favorites for this reason.
    Last edited by rdh2kb; September 17th, 2014 at 08:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by cumaddicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rdh2kb View Post
    Anyone know what I'm talking about here, or have any good suggestions for other scenes in which this happens?
    You should definitely look up an old Drake Rock video called Sloppy Holes: Barebacking Tim Harrison. It's one of the best examples of this that I've ever seen. And I understand and share the fetish, as well as the frustration that it's not more prevalent in gay porn - but then again, bareback porn has only recently made a comeback in the last five years or so after decades of being out of fashion. One of the videos with Jarek at Sean Cody also is an example of this cumming too early inside the bottom, then continuing to fuck until a second orgasm at the end of the scene. And also there's an old Brent Corrigan video where he's bottoming for a top with a huge dick and cums three times (the first time within like 3 minutes of being fucked). It's also one of my favorites for this reason.
    Thanks for the recommendations: Do you know who Brent Corrigan's scene partner is in the old video of his you mentioned, or have any other details? And I'll check out the Drake Rock film stat. Jarek's scene with Ryan, featuring the two internal creampies, is pretty amazing: most of his stuff at Sean Cody is awesome, but that one takes the cake.

  10. #10

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by cumaddicted View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations: Do you know who Brent Corrigan's scene partner is in the old video of his you mentioned, or have any other details?
    This is likely the vid of Brent paired with Jacob Powell. He does have quite the big one.

  11. #11
    Porn Star dash85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    308

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    You should check out chaos men, and look for this videos Jet & Vander RAW and Jet & Trevor Laster RAW. You'll thank me later.
    Last edited by dash85; September 22nd, 2014 at 12:57 AM.

  12. #12
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Whoa, just checked out Jet & Vander: that's pretty amazing. Any leads as to where I could find Jet & Trevor Laster?

  13. #13
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Some other recommendations:

    - Another JUB thread on this subject (http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...1-Multiple-cum) lists Travis's scene with Dawson via CFSelect, in which Travis "cums, stays hard, and fucks his cum into Dawson until he cums again." Sounds super hot... If anyone has any leads, let me know.

    - Another JUB thread on a similar subject (http://www.justusboys.com/forum/arch.../t-350038.html) mentions a scene between Chip Tanner and Ryan Rockford: "after Chip cums he tells Ryan to keep fucking him and he does. Then, Chip fucks Ryan and Ryan cums on his face/mouth and then Chip cums again."

    - There are a few great scenes starring Kurt Wild where he cums twice or more. He pulls it off in his vids with Barrett Long, Jake Cruise, and Brent Corrigan... There are probably others. I don't know about too.

    - Jonathan Agassi has an awesome threesome scene for Lucas Entertainment -- it also features Harry Louis and a third performer whose name I don't know -- in which Harry pounds two loads out of Jonathan.

  14. #14

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    - There are a few great scenes starring Kurt Wild where he cums twice or more. He pulls it off in his vids with Barrett Long, Jake Cruise, and Brent Corrigan... There are probably others. I don't know about too.
    [/QUOTE]

    This reminded me of the great Kurt Wild scene with Dean Flynn in Copperhead Canyon. Flynn cums twice, and I think Wild cums three times. It's also just a really hot scene - Wild gets caught sniffing his friend's dad's underwear and plays a really convincing virgin losing his cherry.

    I love this thread and all the new recommendations. Let's keep this going whenever somebody finds a new example.

  15. #15
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by rdh2kb View Post
    This reminded me of the great Kurt Wild scene with Dean Flynn in Copperhead Canyon. Flynn cums twice, and I think Wild cums three times. It's also just a really hot scene - Wild gets caught sniffing his friend's dad's underwear and plays a really convincing virgin losing his cherry.

    I love this thread and all the new recommendations. Let's keep this going whenever somebody finds a new example.
    Yes! That Copperhead Canyon scene is so great. I just about lose it when KW groans: "Uh, Mr. Bordell, I'm gonna cum again" and DF responds, "Go for it, kid." Then, at the end of the scene, when DF rolls KW back on his shoulders and KW busts his third load in his own mouth! (Brilliant.)

    KW is an such an awesome performer, I wish there were more like him. He's just insatiable, shortly after climaxing he always seems to need more, and he's stroking it toward his next load. It's the combination of stamina, endurance, and unquenchable thirst for more sex, more pleasure -- more of his own jizz! -- that really gets me off. I dig his locker room scene with Barrett Long: both of them cum, then moments later, while they're still both fingering away at KW's ass, BL asks, "You want fingers in your hole some more?" and KW moans back "Yeah, I want fingers in my hole and cum again." What's hotter than a man (top or bottom) who needs another orgasm? Once is never enough. And why should it be?

    Glad you're a fan of the thread, rdh2kb! Let's keep it going. You got any more recommendations?

  16. #16
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Here's a few more for y'all:

    - Jesse Santana has a threesome scene with Jarred Double and Tristan Tucker (for Cockyboys) where he busts two loads, one pretty much right after the other, near the end of the scene.

    - Shane Rollins did a scene with Peter Raeg and Michael Vincenzo for (RagingStallion) where MV appears to cum FOUR times near the end, pretty much one right after the other like one long, extended four-part orgasm. It looks like you have to see the unedited version of this scene, which is available online, to catch all four loads happening one right after the other... The man is a machine!

    - This one's a variation on our theme: Austin Chandler and Armond Rizzo have a flip-fuck scene for Lucas Entertainment. It starts with AR topping AC, and fucking him until he creampies AC's eager hole. Then, the two flipflop and AC, with cum still dripping out of his ass, starts topping AR in a sitfuck position. AR never goes soft, and when AC creampies him in return, they flip again, and AR tops AC a second time. AC's jizz is still dripping down AR's asscheeks as he blows his second load. SUPER SUPER hot.

  17. #17

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Jess fucks Peter at Sean Cody, each cums twice, and the Behind the Scenes footage has a premature cum by Jess b/c Peter's ass is too tight.

  18. #18

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    Also, it is impossible to find the Trevor Laster fucks Jet Raw video anywhere online (except, of course, for pay)

  19. #19

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    In Sean Cody's "Abe & Charley Bareback", Abe cums three times in the same scene (and yet again in the Behind The Scenes, but I'm guessing that's from a different time) - first in Charley's ass, then jacks off on him afterwards. When the interviewer comments on him cumming twice, he says he was probably going to do a third, and indeed he does - while instructing Charley to play with his hole, no less.

    There's edits in between the three, but it really does look like it's all from the same session, based on positions and their sweatiness and out-of-breath-ness - plus Charley's exclamations of awe: "He came a third time! A third time!"

    A very hot scene either way, great pairing where both are clearly enjoying the fucking. Both very vocal, but not excessively so, so it doesn't seem fake and staged. Abe is HOTHOT in any scene he does (his eagerness, his body, his voice...), but this is definitely his best.

  20. #20
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Multiple Orgasm Fetish

    The Abe & Charley scene is definitely one of the hottest out there, as far as gay multiple orgasm vids go.

    Quote Originally Posted by makrell View Post
    In Sean Cody's "Abe & Charley Bareback", Abe cums three times in the same scene (and yet again in the Behind The Scenes, but I'm guessing that's from a different time) - first in Charley's ass, then jacks off on him afterwards. When the interviewer comments on him cumming twice, he says he was probably going to do a third, and indeed he does - while instructing Charley to play with his hole, no less.

    There's edits in between the three, but it really does look like it's all from the same session, based on positions and their sweatiness and out-of-breath-ness - plus Charley's exclamations of awe: "He came a third time! A third time!"

    A very hot scene either way, great pairing where both are clearly enjoying the fucking. Both very vocal, but not excessively so, so it doesn't seem fake and staged. Abe is HOTHOT in any scene he does (his eagerness, his body, his voice...), but this is definitely his best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.