JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 57
  1. #1

    How do you envision ...God?

    How do you envision your version of God?

    Mine would be look like Morgan Freeman:

    ^
    because he's such a Godly guy
    How's yours? In picture or description.

  2. #2
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,388

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    There is no god.

  3. #3
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    168,324

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    How one envisions nothing could make an interesting philosophical discussion.

  4. #4
    young loud and snotty bort138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,863

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?


  5. #5
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,152
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    god
    ogd
    odg
    dog
    dgo
    gdo


  6. #6
    Sex God Essex Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Essex, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    856

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Years ago I saw a performance of Britten's Noye's Fludde with Cleo Laine as God. As I remember it she wore a long purple robe and sat in a kind of elevated seat like a tennis umpire.
    Come, knit hands and beat the ground,
    In a light fantastic round.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,684

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Who knows, a God could exist... but the sheer lack of evidence makes me believe otherwise.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    eddielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,854
    Blog Entries
    158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    I do believe in God, however to get to the actual question...

    In form, I see God as a brilliant light. In character, fair and balanced, unlike FOX NEWS.

  9. #9

    Re: How do you envision ...God?


  10. #10
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,429

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    How do you envision your version of God?

    Mine would be look like Morgan Freeman:

    ^
    because he's such a Godly guy
    How's yours? In picture or description.


    Do you know Morgan Freeman is an Atheist?

  11. #11
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?



    tbaft
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,684

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post


    tbaft
    I can't see myself in the mirror! Aaah I'm a vampire!

  13. #13
    Stole My Heart CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,487

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    BENDERBOY
    ♡ You are what you believe yourself to be.

  14. #14
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,013

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  15. #15
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,536

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Giant Penis above the clouds.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Inspired - but too tired.

  17. #17
    Slut Perseids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    211

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Ubiquitous, and not bounded.


  18. #18
    bathes in gluten
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,598
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Like everybody, I have the ability to envision things I don't literally believe in. Apparently, I indulge that faculty more than some.

    Though I don't find the notion of god always handy, I'm still fascinated by it. If I thought about a figure that somehow both personalized and encapsulated the nature of reality, it would have the features of silence, unknowability or at least mystery, strangeness bordering on being terrifying, yet neither malicious nor beneficent, intimate with my own nature but apart. I would not envision god as a friendly family member, omnibenevolent, doting, loving, helpful; I know that's a popular version, but it seems naive to the point of being ridiculous. I'm more partial to a god hidden in the clouds and thunder, architect of the fathomless, unbeseechable, often pitiless, possibly mad, incomprehensible, delightful, subject of poetry and longing.

    Possibly like somewhere yonder.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1762322_orig.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	1063478
    pro bonobo

  19. #19

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    There is no god.

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    How one envisions nothing could make an interesting philosophical discussion.
    ^
    You guys are both minimalist. I see your vision of god as a huge empty space below y'all sentence ^^.

  20. #20

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by bort138 View Post
    Your god is Milky Way ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    god
    ogd
    odg
    dog
    dgo
    gdo
    Goat
    666

  21. #21

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Essex Boy View Post
    Years ago I saw a performance of Britten's Noye's Fludde with Cleo Laine as God. As I remember it she wore a long purple robe and sat in a kind of elevated seat like a tennis umpire.
    Ur god(s) are Saints hun, you're full of Saints

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    god'milk?
    Last edited by JPGhost; August 27th, 2014 at 11:43 PM.

  22. #22

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Do you know Morgan Freeman is an Atheist?
    Ya, and that's what made him even cooler like OMGawd he's cooler than monolithic gawd

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post


    tbaft
    Cryptic I like it

  23. #23

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    Alanis? why..
    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    Giant Penis above the clouds.
    or on earth ^^

  24. #24

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Omg..I thought you gonna post Jesus pic or something?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Perseids View Post
    Ubiquitous, and not bounded.

    Best commercial

  25. #25

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Like everybody, I have the ability to envision things I don't literally believe in. Apparently, I indulge that faculty more than some.

    Though I don't find the notion of god always handy, I'm still fascinated by it. If I thought about a figure that somehow both personalized and encapsulated the nature of reality, it would have the features of silence, unknowability or at least mystery, strangeness bordering on being terrifying, yet neither malicious nor beneficent, intimate with my own nature but apart. I would not envision god as a friendly family member, omnibenevolent, doting, loving, helpful; I know that's a popular version, but it seems naive to the point of being ridiculous. I'm more partial to a god hidden in the clouds and thunder, architect of the fathomless, unbeseechable, often pitiless, possibly mad, incomprehensible, delightful, subject of poetry and longing.

    Possibly like somewhere yonder.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1762322_orig.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	1063478
    So in other word, he's "Alien" to us?

  26. #26
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    If there is a divinity (or several of them) at all, its/their levels of consciousness and intelligence are so far above anything that we can collectively understand as a species, that worrying about it is pointless.

    Sadly, all we know is that we have one and only one life to live, and we have no other choice but to make the most of it while it lasts. Praying and all the liturgy of religion can be nice in a romantic and traditionalist sense, but it's just magical thinking and a whole load of rubbish anyway.

  27. #27

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    ^
    but without a divine being..life is just a series of random incidents like a domino effect without purpose and meaning? How could you live that way?

  28. #28

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    There is no god.
    Of course there is. We created him/her/it. Looks like anything we damn well please.

  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    ^
    but without a divine being..life is just a series of random incidents like a domino effect without purpose and meaning? How could you live that way?
    Well, life IS a collection of random events that happen for seemingly no reason, and most things in life are a matter of casuality, rather than causality. If you think about it objectively, we are born, some of us manage to grow up, we predate on other living beings because we're apex predators, some of us reproduce, and then we all die sooner or later. That's just how existence works.

    Still, doesn't the notion of a divinity sound scarier to you than just randomness? The universe is a place full of constant destruction and creation, and the world where we live is beautiful, but it's full of horrors as well. Why would a divinity create an unjust environment where the innocent suffer, the good are exploited and the cruel prosper? Why would a divinity need violence, decay and pain in order to be able to create some positive things? Are divinities sadists? Why would they make things so hard for the majority of us? What is their purpose for creation? Why have they created beings who can perceive them, but limited their ability to exist and understand to specific planets? Why do we need to live, if we're going to die anyway?

    As you can see, the idea that there are gods poses many questions for which there is no answer. Do you want to live knowing that there is some being playing with your fate? If it doesn't play with your fate, why did it make us mortal and prone to illness? Also, when and how is it going to die? Why would a divinity last forever, when all universes are finite?

    Living with gods would give me a constant headache... Or else, make me bitter and hateful. If gods do play a part in how predatory, nasty, unfair and violent our world can be, I think that it's impossible not to hate them.
    Last edited by Adrusek81; August 28th, 2014 at 12:11 AM.

  30. #30

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    Of course there is. We created him/her/it. Looks like anything we damn well please.
    This is God? ^^

  31. #31
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    This is God? ^^
    What happens with people who only like blonds or redheads? You are denying them their right to their own God!!!

  32. #32

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perseids View Post
    Ubiquitous, and not bounded.

    Don't feed cooked chicken bones or any cooked bones to a dog. They could kill it and/or cause horrible suffering.

    http://www.1800petmeds.com/education/are-bones-safe-for-dogs-4.htm

  33. #33

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    JPG do you believe in horoscopes and tarot cards that you post in the nonsensical ramblings as well?

  34. #34
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    How I envision God.....

    Brainwash yourself before someone nasty beats you to it

  35. #35
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,943
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    God isn't dead but never existed.
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  36. #36
    Slut Perseids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    211

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    ^
    but without a divine being..life is just a series of random incidents like a domino effect without purpose and meaning? How could you live that way?
    Joswan, I would revisit that perception. "Just" is used here to mean "mere." Suggesting that purpose and meaning are only derived from a directional architecture, controlled by a divine architect, is too limited.

    Why would there be any lack of wonder and awe if amino acids formed from a very long cycle of physical changes that eventually favored life? Why would that mean Joswan's day-to-day activities are meaningless if a creator did not cause everything to be by some directed fiat?

    Although I am a man of faith, I don't base my faith on the necessity of it being true because I need it to be true. I believe because I find what I perceive as evidence of the Divine. Einstein said that the theory we hold enables us to make the discovery, meaning we often don't discover what we don't believe to be possible. Many atheists cannot see a divine hand in events because they do not believe it can be true, therefore they discount any interpretation that suggests otherwise. Religion for them is either childsplay or the opiate of the masses, end of analysis.

    Many of us who do believe in God do not do so in the magical sense of the word. Many of us have concepts much closer to the Deists. If you had built a very splendid clock that was perpetual, would you not enjoy watching it work? That isn't to say you are not present with it or able to change it, but that doesn't take away from the clock's marvel.

    I actually enjoy the mystical aspect of religion, that we accept some degree of limitation and finiteness. We contemplate the unknown and continue to work to expand our learning as able. I also like the idea of ethics and morality, which carry with them an obligation to work within a society, today an ever increasingly diverse society. And, being attuned to the history of religion makes one more aware of the changes that are constantly taking place, which leads many of us to hope.
    Last edited by Perseids; August 28th, 2014 at 06:07 AM.

  37. #37
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    dvide a human apes bys civlized parts world ova add a centurys a doodoo
    " flickflickflick_
    it cum ta

    classfied

    thankyou

  38. #38

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    This is God? ^^
    Sure. If you like.

  39. #39

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    What happens with people who only like blonds or redheads? You are denying them their right to their own God!!!
    Oh yeah I worship redheads. So go ahead. Knock yourself out. No ones denying anyone anything

  40. #40

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    I don't.

    If I could possible envision him/her/it/them, the result would not be worthy of the name 'God'. In fact it would probably turn out to be something like the oh-so-humanly-created Deity(s) depicted in Judeo/Christian/Islamic mythology.

    ... unless I was drunk or off my head on drugs, in which case the result would be more like something from Indian/Egyptian/Greek/Roman mythology.

  41. #41
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,280
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perseids View Post
    Ubiquitous, and not bounded.
    That's mathematics!

    In mathematical terms, I envision God as a singularity outside our universe with one-to-one correspondence to each and every point within our universe (and any others, but since I don't know there are others, I don't worry about it), "point" not limited to the three dimensions in which we have freedom of movement, but however many dimensions our universe really has, including temporal ones. Thus He encompasses every place/moment/event that has been or will be, all of them being equally present to Him and He to them.

    Like you said -- ubiquitous, and not bounded.

    Of course that's in terms of His relationship to mundane existence; it says nothing about Him "internally".

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    I don't.

    If I could possible envision him/her/it/them, the result would not be worthy of the name 'God'. In fact it would probably turn out to be something like the oh-so-humanly-created Deity(s) depicted in Judeo/Christian/Islamic mythology.
    Ah -- your first proposition negates the claim of your second one. Any attempt by humans to describe God is necessarily going to appear to be created by humans, because it will by necessity be limited to human terms. Indeed that was one point in favor of the Judeo-Christian claim when I was assessing claims to revelation: along with but a few others, the J/C description of deity makes plain that He is far more than we can possibly describe.

    Of course this is closely related to a problem that fundamentalists diligently avoid even admitting could exist: that since human language is limited by human concepts, and thus is incapable of describing deity, then by necessity any description we have is flawed at the very least by being incomplete. So an essential piece of any answer to how we envision God has to be "Inaccurately".

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  42. #42

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    Well, life IS a collection of random events that happen for seemingly no reason, and most things in life are a matter of casuality, rather than causality. If you think about it objectively, we are born, some of us manage to grow up, we predate on other living beings because we're apex predators, some of us reproduce, and then we all die sooner or later. That's just how existence works.

    Still, doesn't the notion of a divinity sound scarier to you than just randomness? The universe is a place full of constant destruction and creation, and the world where we live is beautiful, but it's full of horrors as well. Why would a divinity create an unjust environment where the innocent suffer, the good are exploited and the cruel prosper? Why would a divinity need violence, decay and pain in order to be able to create some positive things? Are divinities sadists? Why would they make things so hard for the majority of us? What is their purpose for creation? Why have they created beings who can perceive them, but limited their ability to exist and understand to specific planets? Why do we need to live, if we're going to die anyway?

    As you can see, the idea that there are gods poses many questions for which there is no answer. Do you want to live knowing that there is some being playing with your fate? If it doesn't play with your fate, why did it make us mortal and prone to illness? Also, when and how is it going to die? Why would a divinity last forever, when all universes are finite?

    Living with gods would give me a constant headache... Or else, make me bitter and hateful. If gods do play a part in how predatory, nasty, unfair and violent our world can be, I think that it's impossible not to hate them.
    Life is beautiful and beastly as you said but still yours isn't hopeful enough There is a conquest in the back of my head which questioning good vs. evil and what's make the difference from righteous act vs. act according to your guts? What makes me sane/functional human being rather than being a criminal? The concept of "duality?" You got me? ^^
    See, Im not a fan of megalomaniac divine being who demand to be worshiped day and night. I understand where your heart-ache came from...just like most of us experienced in the world, we're too disappointed/disgusted by atrocities in the world. However I still wish that all ugliness and beauty are just a test from higher architect plan for us to handle, to evolve for greater understanding of the universe.
    If life just safe and sound, there'll be no challenge in our life
    Last edited by JPGhost; August 28th, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

  43. #43

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    JPG do you believe in horoscopes and tarot cards that you post in the nonsensical ramblings as well?
    Yes as I believe those could predict your fall as well

  44. #44

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perseids View Post
    Joswan, I would revisit that perception. "Just" is used here to mean "mere." Suggesting that purpose and meaning are only derived from a directional architecture, controlled by a divine architect, is too limited.

    Why would there be any lack of wonder and awe if amino acids formed from a very long cycle of physical changes that eventually favored life? Why would that mean Joswan's day-to-day activities are meaningless if a creator did not cause everything to be by some directed fiat?

    Although I am a man of faith, I don't base my faith on the necessity of it being true because I need it to be true. I believe because I find what I perceive as evidence of the Divine. Einstein said that the theory we hold enables us to make the discovery, meaning we often don't discover what we don't believe to be possible. Many atheists cannot see a divine hand in events because they do not believe it can be true, therefore they discount any interpretation that suggests otherwise. Religion for them is either childsplay or the opiate of the masses, end of analysis.

    Many of us who do believe in God do not do so in the magical sense of the word. Many of us have concepts much closer to the Deists. If you had built a very splendid clock that was perpetual, would you not enjoy watching it work? That isn't to say you are not present with it or able to change it, but that doesn't take away from the clock's marvel.

    I actually enjoy the mystical aspect of religion, that we accept some degree of limitation and finiteness. We contemplate the unknown and continue to work to expand our learning as able. I also like the idea of ethics and morality, which carry with them an obligation to work within a society, today an ever increasingly diverse society. And, being attuned to the history of religion makes one more aware of the changes that are constantly taking place, which leads many of us to hope.
    Im just simple..

    it's to be hopeful and faithful as it is. ^^ No mumbo jumbo ritual / charismatic opiates, we dont need that.

    *That's why I envision gawd in anthropomorpic version (more comfortable) in Morgan Freeman form 'cuz he's cooler, more relatable and less complicated than 'Hesus ^^
    Last edited by JPGhost; August 28th, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

  45. #45

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    Sure. If you like.
    No, he's not my gawd, he's Kal-El that sobitch

  46. #46

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    I don't.

    If I could possible envision him/her/it/them, the result would not be worthy of the name 'God'. In fact it would probably turn out to be something like the oh-so-humanly-created Deity(s) depicted in Judeo/Christian/Islamic mythology.

    ... unless I was drunk or off my head on drugs, in which case the result would be more like something from Indian/Egyptian/Greek/Roman mythology.
    So the gods of pantheistic religions are the result of crazy shit imaginations than the gods of monotheistic ones - which I infer from your post comes from more disciplined and sober minds?

  47. #47

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    Yes as I believe those could predict your fall as well
    You're so silly JPG

  48. #48
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,943
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    If God was real the Catholic Church could not exist!
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  49. #49

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    Quote Originally Posted by nyctopgam View Post
    So the gods of pantheistic religions are the result of crazy shit imaginations than the gods of monotheistic ones - which I infer from your post comes from more disciplined and sober minds?
    Infer what you like ... maybe the gods/goddesses/etc of pantheistic religions are the product of unfettered creative minds ... the god(s) of the so-called monotheistic religions clearly seem to be a product of repressed conservative minds.

  50. #50
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,013

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How do you envision ...God?

    O.K.! Seriously ...

    How do I envision God?

    I see Him/Her in Every living being, including plants, animals, insects, bacteria, viruses, even the spinning atoms of molecules in chemicals, minerals, etc., etc.

    I envision God as Energy!

    I also hold to the concept that We are all Spiritual beings, enjoying a Temporary physical existence.

    I see God in all that I observe, experience, and have the Privilege to interact with.

    Science is our method of unraveling God's mysteries. As stewards of this planet, it's critical to unbiasedly learn, and act accordingly.

    How do I envision God?

    I'm seeing YOU!

    Keep Smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.