JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    being filmed or being watched

    The idea of having someone watch me having sex is hot and also being filmed

  2. #2
    Sex God alxwhtmr95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    694

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    happened once- not thrilled, hook up, got there and discovered a web cam was pointed at me...told him to get rid of it/erase/delete- only 17 and I'd report him for child porn (lied- was 18, but he deserved to be scared and lied to after doing that!)
    Last edited by alxwhtmr95; August 18th, 2014 at 04:27 PM.
    I give up!

  3. #3
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Years ago I would jack off in porn booths from time to time when there were glory holes.
    The moment I knew I was being watched I'd blow my load very quickly.......that was hot.......

  4. #4
    On the Prowl Darreyl102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lees Summit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by alxwhtmr95 View Post
    happened once- not thrilled, hook up, got there and discovered a web cam was pointed at me...told him to get rid of it/erase/delete- only 17 and I'd report him for child porn (lied- was 18, but he deserved to be scared and lied to after doing that!)
    That's one of my biggest fears- If I ever make it big and a sex tape leaks- IF it's bad, but if it's good IDK. LOL

  5. #5
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    58

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I really want to try watching two guys have sex, or atleast I would love to watch some guy(s) play on skype for me to watch.

  6. #6

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I like being filmed. On my own camera. I like being watched. But knowledge and consent of all present, as well of the films' use if that is involved is essential.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Watching. I have even watched hot str8 buddies fuck girls HOT

  8. #8

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I love being watched and filmed

  9. #9
    Slut markup15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Phoenix
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I love being watched, and making videos too. Always nice to put on a show for a guy who is into that, jerking off while watching either me solo and directing, or me fooling around with another guy. Have made a couple of sex videos with some guys, and also one WS vid... so hot to go back and watch them!

  10. #10
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Love being watched! Never made a sex video but have no problem showing myself masturbating and other stuff over the net!

  11. #11

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I have a friend that loves being watched, and I'm turn u love watching. He will leave the front door unlocked, I walk in to a dark house to find him naked on the bed jacking off. He has a chair at the edge of the bed with a beer on it. He has me sit there clothed and watch him until he busts. I leave once he is finished and neither of us speak a word while there. We always talk about it after, but while there he just gets turned on being watched.

  12. #12

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I like being watched while I fuck a guy. I also enjoy watching closely a guy being fucked. I like holding their head, especially when the bottom is obviosly in pain from the penetrating cock.

  13. #13
    On the Prowl slimsmooth88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Willisjondav View Post
    I have a friend that loves being watched, and I'm turn u love watching. He will leave the front door unlocked, I walk in to a dark house to find him naked on the bed jacking off. He has a chair at the edge of the bed with a beer on it. He has me sit there clothed and watch him until he busts. I leave once he is finished and neither of us speak a word while there. We always talk about it after, but while there he just gets turned on being watched.
    I like to be watched and have made videos (there on xtube). I love guys walking in and find me naked.

  14. #14
    The Sperminator biguy732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Getting ready to hibernate for winter
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,501

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I do not like being filmed at all - but I do enjoy being watched. There was an old bookstore that I used to go to that did not have any doors on the stalls so everything was pretty open, and the ones at the end of the hall were double stalls, which meant that you could put about 6 people in them. I used to love either getting a BJ or plowing some guy with everyone else watching. It gave me a feeling of them being jealous because some guy is sucking my cock or that I was plowing his ass - and they were not. Also, if they were watching sometimes they would get into the action with us at the same time too.

  15. #15

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by biguy732 View Post
    I do not like being filmed at all - but I do enjoy being watched. There was an old bookstore that I used to go to that did not have any doors on the stalls so everything was pretty open, and the ones at the end of the hall were double stalls, which meant that you could put about 6 people in them. I used to love either getting a BJ or plowing some guy with everyone else watching. It gave me a feeling of them being jealous because some guy is sucking my cock or that I was plowing his ass - and they were not. Also, if they were watching sometimes they would get into the action with us at the same time too.
    That's hot! I wish i was the guy you were plowing while everyone watched

  16. #16
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    182

    Code of Conduct

    Re: being filmed or being watched

    I like being watched and checked out. If anyone has Skype and wants to take a look, let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.