The following are some of the companies who were affected by the Hobby Lobby decision.
Interestingly...Eden foods is also feeling some backlash from consumers. It is like they didn't quite get who their demographic is...
1. Tyndale House
2. Freshway Foods
3. Johnson Welded Products
4. Willis & Willis PC
5. Trijicon, Inc.
6. Barron Industries
7. Midwest Fastener Corp
8. Electrolock Inc.
9. Zumbiel Packaging
10. Encompass Develop, Design & Construct, LLC.
11. Holland Chevrolet
12. Autocam Corporation
13. Dominos Farms
14. Mersino Management
15. Eden Foods Incorporated
16. MK Chambers Company
17. M&N Plastics
18. Mersino Dewatering, INC
19. Korte & Luitjohan Contractors, Inc.,
20. Truine Health Group
21. Grote Industries
22. Tonn and Black Construction
23. Lindsay, Rappaport and Postel LLC
24. Hart Electric LLC,
25. Ozinga Brothers
26. O’Brien Industrial Holding
27. American Pulverizer Company
28. Annex Medical Inc
29. Sioux Chief MFG. Co, Inc.
30. O’Brien Industrial Holding
31. Bick Holdings Inc.
32. SMA LLC
34. Feltl and Co.
35. Randy Reed Automotive
36. Doboszenski & Sons, Inc
37. Hastings Automotive
38. Stinson Electric
39. Hercules Industries, Inc. is
40. Continuum Health Partnership & Conessione
41. Cherry Creek Mortgage Co.
42. Beckwith Electric Co.
43. Geneva College*
44. Weingartz Supply Company*
45. Sharpe Holdings Inc.*
46. Catholic Benefits Association*
Non Profits include, not surprisingly....a lot of conservative religious organizations:
47. Belmont Abbey Coll.
48. Wheaton College (Illinois)
49. Roman Catholic Archbishop of Washington
50. Priests for Life (New York)
51. Roman Catholic Archdiocese of NY
52. Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, et al.
53. Louisiana College
54. Roman Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth (Texas)
55. Roman Catholic Diocese of Biloxi (Mississippi)
56. East Texas Baptist University
57. Catholic Diocese of Beaumont (Texas)
58. Michigan Catholic Conference
59. Right to Life of Michigan
60. Catholic Diocese of Nashville (Texas)
61. Ave Maria Foundation (Michigan)
62. Union University (Tennessee)
63. University of Notre Dame (Indiana)
64. Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend (Indiana)
65. Grace Schools (Indiana)
66. Archdiocese of St. Louis (Missouri)
67. The School of the Ozarks (Missouri)
68. Dordt College (Iowa)
69. Colorado Christian
70. Southern Nazarene (Oklahoma)
71. Little Sisters of the Poor (Colorado)
72. Reaching Souls International, (Oklahoma)
73. Fellowship of Catholic University Students (Colorado)
74. Diocese of Cheyenne (Wyoming)
75. Eternal World Television Network (Alabama)
76. Ave Maria University (Florida)
77. Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta (Georgia)
78. Perisco (Diocese of Erie)
79. Zubik (Diocese of Pittsburgh)
80. Brandt (Diocese of Greensburg),
81. Dr. James Dobson (“Family Talk” radio show and ministry)
82. Ave Maria School of Law (Florida)
Expect an avalanche of companies to be added to this list.....