JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Sisters report to your stations Miss Eddie Long is up to her old TRICKS again

    Last edited by Karen_Walker; July 7th, 2014 at 02:58 PM.
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  2. #2

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    At least this one looks legal
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  3. #3
    Stabbed My Heart CupidBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Closeted men are so sad.
    We only see two things in people, what we want to see and what they want to show us. - Dexter Morgan

  4. #4
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Whoever the bishop is, shouldn't there be something more incriminating that a still pic with a caption.

    All we can see is a man in a barber's chair with a cell phone. There's not even any indication the manicurist referenced is actually working on his person.

    Can you post a link to some news story about this? Is he Roman Catholic? AME? Creflo Dollar? Is "Bishop" just his first name? What?

  5. #5
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,788

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    "Bishop"?


  6. #6

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Whoever the bishop is, shouldn't there be something more incriminating that a still pic with a caption.

    All we can see is a man in a barber's chair with a cell phone. There's not even any indication the manicurist referenced is actually working on his person.

    Can you post a link to some news story about this? Is he Roman Catholic? AME? Creflo Dollar? Is "Bishop" just his first name? What?
    The side profile makes it certain this is Bishop Eddie Long who not too long ago settled (ie paid off) three boys who he wooed and seduced with his church money while they were minors. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence this picture tells us all we need to know. This ancient ass old man is at a salon with a young boy who is seemingly pretty? Maybe they were headed to bible study.
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  7. #7

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Closeted men are so sad.
    You know what's worse? After the scandal broke out years ago this man's sheep were STILL throwing huge wads of cash at him at the alter. You can't trust a pastor who drives convertibles, wears muscle shirts and has a jheri curl. This is pathetic. His followers are pathetic. This culture is pathetic, these boys were barely teenagers when he preyed on them and people are pretending like nothing happened, yet homosexuals who want to be with consenting adults are the devil. excuse me while I throw up in my mouth a little bit.
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  8. #8
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_Walker View Post
    The side profile makes it certain this is Bishop Eddie Long who not too long ago settled (ie paid off) three boys who he wooed and seduced with his church money while they were minors. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence this picture tells us all we need to know. This ancient ass old man is at a salon with a young boy who is seemingly pretty? Maybe they were headed to bible study.
    Gee, I guess we shouldn't allow the church folk to have a lock on judgmentalism. You're willing to condemn this whoever-he-is based on a pic that doesn't have any incriminating behavior in it at all. Rapist may have their hair cut by a woman, but that doesn't mean they were there to rape the hair stylist.

    Petty gossip unless something more is produced than a crappy pic with nothing in it.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,627

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    double post......arg.
    Last edited by The Fly; July 8th, 2014 at 06:33 AM.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,627

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    I'm not a Gwarl (not even sure what that is) but I know who Eddie Long is...........just another dirtbag, snake oil salesman. I can't tell from the angel of the pic, but wouldn't be surprised if that's him. He got away with this crap before, and his congregation blamed the victims, and gays in general, for his actions. People who believe will buy into any cockamamie bullshit.

    He takes "grooming" to a whole nother level....

  11. #11

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Gee, I guess we shouldn't allow the church folk to have a lock on judgmentalism. You're willing to condemn this whoever-he-is based on a pic that doesn't have any incriminating behavior in it at all. Rapist may have their hair cut by a woman, but that doesn't mean they were there to rape the hair stylist.

    Petty gossip unless something more is produced than a crappy pic with nothing in it.
    I guess denial really is more than just a river in Egypt. "Whoever-he-is?" You can see the reflection in the mirror if that's not Bishop Long it's his long-lost twin brother-- who also wears glasses and texturizes his hair... and hangs out with young boys.
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  12. #12

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    "Bishop"?
    What's going on with the good sis Deja, if I'm not mistaken she's black, right? Is this like the OJ Effect where she knows he's guilty but her racial allegiance won't allow her to admit it? I mean come on, or maybe she's right. Maybe a Catholic priest with a history of abusing little boys by luring them with ice cream being photo'd taking a little boy to an ice cream shop could be totally and completely innocent, right?
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  13. #13

    Re: Gwarls get in here we need to have an emergency meeting CODE RED CODE RED!!!! This is NOT a drill this is NOT a drill!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    I'm not a Gwarl (not even sure what that is) but I know who Eddie Long is...........just another dirtbag, snake oil salesman. I can't tell from the angel of the pic, but wouldn't be surprised if that's him. He got away with this crap before, and his congregation blamed the victims, and gays in general, for his actions. People who believe will buy into any cockamamie bullshit.

    He takes "grooming" to a whole nother level....
    literally and figuratively
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.