JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 152
  1. #101
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    14. Get others on JUB to agree he looks 14 or younger and I'll concede the point.

    No one believes 15 or up could be before puberty. No one.

    You made the assertion. It's yours to prove. I've contradicted it.

  2. #102

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Taunting his fans yet you have the nerve to lecture me about JUB's rules!
    Wait, he actually has fans...????? . You really don't think before you post do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I am nothing like you and will never be anything like you! .
    No, because unlike you we can, actually learn something from some of his posts, unlike you who has such ghastly taste in fashion and talk rubbish and contribute nothing but drama.

  3. #103

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    14. Get others on JUB to agree he looks 14 or younger and I'll concede the point.

    No one believes 15 or up could be before puberty. No one.

    You made the assertion. It's yours to prove. I've contradicted it.
    Why should I care what other people think

    Why are you talking in absolutes?

    I think he looks prepubescent and many others do out there (I'm not even going post from Google because I couldn't give a shit.)

  4. #104
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I used to be like Mikemezanin/Willie Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I am nothing like you and will never be anything like you!
    So which of these posts is correct? Because you have stated both in this very thread, yet they seem to contradict each other......

    For starters - I hate twink on twink porn.
    And I've never held this against you, despite that you seem to hold my like of twinks against me..... as is evidenced by the way you throw this out as if it is some hateful thing.


    I don't even know why you hate Justin
    I have never said I hate him, why do you? Better yet, why do you even care whether I hate him or not? Unless you truly are Bieber....

    because he's the same prepubescent looking twink that's in your avatar.
    About the only thing Bieber and Muniz have in common is that they are young men that look like young men.

    And you have the audacity to make fun of other people's taste.
    I don't make fun of other people's tastes, just their attitudes.

    You can do nothing but post shit on the male celeb forum or throw petty insults at others.
    Really? Have you taken the time to read even 5% of my posts? The only time I throw insults of any kind at anyone is when they stupidly decide to attack me for having views they don't like..... Much like you've done with this thread and a number of your posts on this site. You've made it clear you don't agree with my views on some things. Learn wisdom and leave it at that. Continue these attacks and it will not end well for you. I can accept that you have different views than myself, I can't accept that you attack me because of it.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  5. #105

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post

    I think he looks prepubescent and many others do out there.
    Is this not insulting him yet you criticize others for doing so evidence that you really do not think at all.

  6. #106

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    No, because unlike you we can, actually learn something from some of his posts, unlike you who has such ghastly taste in fashion and talk rubbish and contribute nothing but drama.


    Show me a thread you've created or commented in without any drama.

    And about fashion - your posts on my thread http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...n-outfit-a-day - you have the sophistication of your idol Paris Hilton

  7. #107

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Is this not insulting him yet you criticize others for doing so evidence that you really do not think at all.

    The difference is you spend majority of your time on JUB criticising - not me.

    BTW Is Mikemezanin and WillieBoy the same person?

    They have the same attitude, taste and post right after each other

  8. #108
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    The difference is you spend majority of your time on JUB criticising - not me.

    BTW Is Mikemezanin and WillieBoy the same person?

    They have the same attitude, taste and post right after each other
    Oh, just because you've attacked both of us and we've both responded against you we must be one person? Or maybe that we agree on some things and accept each other's opinions on other things? I can assure you that we are different individuals. But because we do have some similar interests we have become friends. Why is it you've been here for nearly three years and have only one? IS it that you tend to push them away when you attack them for having opinions that differ from your own?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  9. #109

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post


    Show me a thread you've created or commented in without any drama.

    And about fashion - your posts on my thread http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...n-outfit-a-day - you have the sophistication of your idol Paris Hilton

    I stoped posting threads of my own for that very reason however you made this one to call me and other members out to start something and In the celebrity thread you speak of, I never attack anybody I leave my views of Beiber in there, however if somebody attacks me for not liking my views I will respond the difference between you and me is that unlike you I never demanded members couldn't leave their views on (Paris Hilton) like you are demanding we no longer comment on Beiber.Why don't you leave it alone and let members post their views on whatever they want it shouldn't annoy at all and the fact that it does is a little weird and shows you have nothing better to do.

  10. #110

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    The difference is you spend majority of your time on JUB criticising - not me.

    BTW Is Mikemezanin and WillieBoy the same person?

    They have the same attitude, taste and post right after each other
    No, unlike you I don't hide behind different accounts to fit in if you don't like me that's fine you make other accounts to talk to members you upset but I really can't be bothered with all that.

  11. #111

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Oh, just because you've attacked both of us and we've both responded against you we must be one person? Or maybe that we agree on some things and accept each other's opinions on other things? I can assure you that we are different individuals. But because we do have some similar interests we have become friends. Why is it you've been here for nearly three years and have only one? IS it that you tend to push them away when you attack them for having opinions that differ from your own?
    I would screen cap them all and post here but that's probably against the rules.

    Anyway you can say whatever you want here - your comments - whether criticism/insults/attack is there for all to see.

  12. #112

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    No, unlike you I don't hide behind different accounts to fit in if you don't like me that's fine you make other accounts to talk to members you upset but I really can't be bothered with all that.
    You said you put me on Ignore three times already in this very thread but keep posting back bullshit - and we're supposed to believe anything you say?

  13. #113

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    This whole thread is bullshit so you could say I'm placing the bullshit in the heaping pile it belongs In.
    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    And about fashion - your posts on my thread http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...n-outfit-a-day - you have the sophistication of your idol Paris Hilton
    She wears, Mens clothes...????? Yet she still has better fashion than those anorexic's on the catwalk you love.

  14. #114

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    This whole thread is bullshit
    Yes because it's about you and Willie.

  15. #115

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Which was your intention to bait.

  16. #116

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Which was your intention to bait.
    If you call that bait then you two do it everyday to Justin's fans.

  17. #117
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Yes because it's about you and Willie.
    We've already established that your whole point in creating this thread was a thinly veiled attack against myself and mikemizanin729. Why are we so important to you? Why go to so much effort to attack us like you have? Are you secretly crushing on us? IS that it Justin Bieber? As semi-flattering as that is..... I'm already taken. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I would screen cap them all and post here but that's probably against the rules.

    Anyway you can say whatever you want here - your comments - whether criticism/insults/attack is there for all to see.
    Yes, they are. And so are yours. For everyone to see. And if I were you I'd be quite embarrassed about what's been posted. But then I'm not you, I'm me and I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't you wish you could say the same thing?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  18. #118

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    We've already established that your whole point in creating this thread was a thinly veiled attack against myself and mikemizanin729. Why are we so important to you? Why go to so much effort to attack us like you have? Are you secretly crushing on us? IS that it Justin Bieber?
    I've already established that your whole point in posting on Justin's thread is a thinly veiled attack against Justin's fans. why are they so important to you? Why go to so much effort to attack them like you have? Are you secretly crushing on Justin? Is that it MikeMizanin?

    I'd be embarrassed every time I posted something with that fugly avatar.

  19. #119
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I've already established that your whole point in posting on Justin's thread is a thinly veiled attack against Justin's fans.
    Have you? When and where did you establish this? And deciding it in your own mind because it is what you want to believe doesn't count. I do not attack Bieber fans. I defend myself against attacks, but I do not initiate unprovoked attacks. That is your cup of tea.



    I'd be embarrassed every time I posted something with that fugly avatar.
    That's an interesting opinion. Surprisingly you are the only one who appears hold that opinion of the image. Or maybe not so surprising. But please continue with these inane attacks...... It tells everyone all they need to know about you.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  20. #120

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    I do not attack Bieber fans. I defend myself against attacks, but I do not initiate unprovoked attacks. That is your cup of tea.
    Every single one of your comment on his thread is negative - every time someone posts a picture/compliment you or your sidekick (or whoever he is) post insults or judge that fan. How can you even say all this here - you've got no shame at all.

    Surprisingly you are the only one who appears hold that opinion of the image.
    I've seen multiple times other members being clearly annoyed by your incessant posts on those little boys' threads.

  21. #121
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Every single one of your comment on his thread is negative - every time someone posts a picture/compliment you or your sidekick (or whoever he is) post insults or judge that fan. How can you even say all this here - you've got no shame at all.
    Easy. You need to go back and reread my posts, WITHOUT first judging them to be evil. Yes, I call Bieber out quite a lot for his behavior. But that is not necessarily a negative, especially considering the behavior. The problem is, going into it believing any comment that doesn't just gush love and adoration for Bieber and everything he does must be negative clouds one's judgement. All you see is that, but not the truth in the post. Why is it you feel that any thought or opinion that doesn't fully agree with you is negative?



    I've seen multiple times other members being clearly annoyed by your incessant posts on those little boys' threads.
    Which "little boys' " threads would that be? Here on JUB we talk about adults, you know, people 18 years of age or older. Please stop making up shit in your own mind to use to try to attack me with. It turns your posts from mildly entertaining to idiotic, at best.

    But yes, there are many people here on JUB who get annoyed with my posts. They tend to be the same ones who get annoyed with the truth as well. Many of them have much the same attitude as you. Should I start wondering how many of them are actually you?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  22. #122

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Easy. You need to go back and reread my posts, WITHOUT first judging them to be evil. Yes, I call Bieber out quite a lot for his behavior. But that is not necessarily a negative, especially considering the behavior. The problem is, going into it believing any comment that doesn't just gush love and adoration for Bieber and everything he does must be negative clouds one's judgement. All you see is that, but not the truth in the post. Why is it you feel that any thought or opinion that doesn't fully agree with you is negative?
    These long useless paragraphs

    I fucking HATE Beiber.

    But I'm not fucked up maniac to go to his thread every single day and post negative comments for whatever reason and make judgements at his fans because they don't think like you do.

  23. #123
    Canuck rhymes with f*ck
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,878
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I don't even know why you hate Justin
    I, for one, am a non-fan. I don't 'hate' Justin. However, I hate what he has become. He is everything he said he would never be and he has done everything he said he would never do. He is spoilt brat, an exhibitionist, and a hypocrite with a new sense of entitlement that only money can buy and can get away with everything he does because he's rich. He has no personality and looks damned stupid with all of those ridiculous tats and his ass hanging over his pants all the time. In my day, that ass would be on the receiving end of a hickory switch.

  24. #124

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    I, for one, am a non-fan. I don't 'hate' Justin. However, I hate what he has become. He is everything he said he would never be and he has done everything he said he would never do. He is spoilt brat, an exhibitionist, and a hypocrite with a new sense of entitlement that only money can buy and can get away with everything he does because he's rich. He has no personality and looks damned stupid with all of those ridiculous tats and his ass hanging over his pants all the time. In my day, that ass would be on the receiving end of a hickory switch.
    I absolutely agree with it but I also believe that it's part of his celebrity persona like Kim's or Miley's role as the sluts. No matter how much people despise them - they're still there and will be there - they thrive on people getting outraged and clicking their news/articles/threads - on top.

  25. #125
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Why should I care what other people think
    Because it is a measure of reasonableness when debating, and you are either debating or trolling. How you prove your point illustrates which.

    Why are you talking in absolutes?
    Because, despite there being variables in age ranges for various stages of life, there are in fact limits for 99% plus of the population. Finding a 15-yr.-old who is yet before puberty is the question. Does Justin Bieber today look like he is younger than 15? Yes or no? I taught that age in high school. I don't ever remember teaching a boy who appeared to have not entered puberty.

    I think he looks prepubescent and many others do out there (I'm not even going post from Google because I couldn't give a shit.)
    Then your own challenge turns on you. Why should we believe you know what pre-pubescent looks like?

  26. #126

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Because it is a measure of reasonableness when debating, and you are either debating or trolling. How you prove your point illustrates which.

    Because, despite there being variables in age ranges for various stages of life, there are in fact limits for 99% plus of the population. Finding a 15-yr.-old who is yet before puberty is the question. Does Justin Bieber today look like he is younger than 15? Yes or no? I taught that age in high school. I don't ever remember teaching a boy who appeared to have not entered puberty.

    Then your own challenge turns on you. Why should we believe you know what pre-pubescent looks like?
    Okay then you prove to me NO ONE thinks Justin looks prepubescent.

  27. #127
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,778
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post


    Because, despite there being variables in age ranges for various stages of life, there are in fact limits for 99% plus of the population. Finding a 15-yr.-old who is yet before puberty is the question. Does Justin Bieber today look like he is younger than 15? Yes or no? I taught that age in high school. I don't ever remember teaching a boy who appeared to have not entered puberty.
    wot?
    _it 1st world porblum_
    wot?

    thankyou

  28. #128

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Nobody actually believes he looks prepubescent its used as an insult to insult his music and intelligence. It's not to be taken literally its a shame (Carey) can't understand that he just allows even more evidence to show he doesn't really think before posting.

  29. #129
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,778
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Nobody actually believes he looks pubescent its used as an insult to insult his music and intelligence. It's not to be taken literally its a shame (Carey) can't understand that he just allows even more evidence to show he doesn't really think before posting.

    so most a world folk play govermants prebesants ten ans law media bookys thangs movie bedtime storys ans so on ans a public wot eons a time train be dumb self jeey fish

    but thankyou a clear why so a thang matta fa a pop thang

    __anyway-

    sorry a disturb

    thankyou

  30. #130
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,683

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I'd be embarrassed every time I posted something with that fugly avatar.
    Are you serious??? have you looked at your avatar?

  31. #131
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,559
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I fucking HATE Beiber.
    You hate him so much that you created a thread about him...?

    Hm. Methinks the boy doesn't know what hate really is.

    Well, no, you do a LOT of hating considering your past posts on other people. But this isn't hatred - this is stirring the pot.

    Carry on, "fashion" boy.
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  32. #132

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Which "little boys' " threads would that be? Here on JUB we talk about adults, you know, people 18 years of age or older. Please stop making up shit in your own mind to use to try to attack me with. It turns your posts from mildly entertaining to idiotic, at best.
    What he fails to realize is that he is not a 'little boy' he's a 20yr old man who like a man should take his punishment for acting like an idiot. There is a difference between being a child and acting like one throwing eggs at somebodys windows is not what any decent adult would do once again (Carey) confuses his actions with his age and only reveals even more of his idiocy. That guy really does need to think before posting because his posts really are becoming one big joke.

  33. #133
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,778
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    ova 18 a adult?
    _1st world theroy of relativity_

    anyway great read

    thankyou

  34. #134
    Canuck rhymes with f*ck
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,878
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Okay then you prove to me NO ONE thinks Justin looks prepubescent.
    Justin doesn't look prepubescent any more, but he 'appears' prepubescent by the infantile way he acts, and that's why he shames Canada every single day. He is an embarrassment to us now. You would have to actually be Canadian to understand that.

    Heck, even as bad as William Shatner is, he's more welcome here and more Canadian than the Biebs.

  35. #135
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Justin doesn't look prepubescent any more, but he 'appears' prepubescent by the infantile way he acts, and that's why he shames Canada every single day. He is an embarrassment to us now. You would have to actually be Canadian to understand that.

    Heck, even as bad as William Shatner is, he's more welcome here and more Canadian than the Biebs.


    You know you'd be all over him in a heartbeat.

  36. #136
    Canuck rhymes with f*ck
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,878
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    You know you'd be all over him in a heartbeat.
    Not in a million years. I haven't had sex in almost 20 years, but I have my standards, and he doesn't even come close to them.

  37. #137
    Slut smokeshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Actually, GSDX, I was thinking more along the lines of the late Lorne Green than Shatner

  38. #138

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Hm. Methinks the boy doesn't know what hate really is.
    Of course you're the expert on hate

    "fashion" boy.
    Thanks

  39. #139
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    ...make judgements at his fans because they don't think like you do.
    I don't "make judgements at his fans, regardless of how they think. I don't know why you keep locking up on this. What I do is judge Bieber's ACTIONS, giving my opinion about that. His so-called fans, the ravenous beasts that attack anyone and anything they even suspect isn't totally fawning over Bieber (much like you do here), attack me for my views and I defend myself and attempt to offer wisdom. But alas, much like yourself they refuse to accept any ideas that differ from their own.

    Its funny that in evry single post of yours where you claim I am making attacks against others (who you insist you are NOT one of), you are the one doing that which you wrongfully insist I am doing. And when its pointed out, not just by myself, but by many others here on JUB...... You still refuse to open your eyes and see the truth.

    You claim to hate Bieber, but you step up to defend his behavior as rabidly as any hardcore fan. If you truly hate him so much why do you even care what the rest of us think of his behavior? Why do you even care how we feel about him? Your own behavior puts the lie to your words.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  40. #140

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    You claim to hate Bieber, but you step up to defend his behavior as rabidly as any hardcore fan. If you truly hate him so much why do you even care what the rest of us think of his behavior? Why do you even care how we feel about him? Your own behavior puts the lie to your words.


    I'm done with this now Willie Boy

    You keep up your noble work on Justin's thread that'll take you far.

  41. #141

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    I don't "make judgements at his fans, regardless of how they think. I don't know why you keep locking up on this. What I do is judge Bieber's ACTIONS, giving my opinion about that. His so-called fans, the ravenous beasts that attack anyone and anything they even suspect isn't totally fawning over Bieber (much like you do here), attack me for my views and I defend myself and attempt to offer wisdom. But alas, much like yourself they refuse to accept any ideas that differ from their own.

    Its funny that in evry single post of yours where you claim I am making attacks against others (who you insist you are NOT one of), you are the one doing that which you wrongfully insist I am doing. And when its pointed out, not just by myself, but by many others here on JUB...... You still refuse to open your eyes and see the truth.

    You claim to hate Bieber, but you step up to defend his behavior as rabidly as any hardcore fan. If you truly hate him so much why do you even care what the rest of us think of his behavior? Why do you even care how we feel about him? Your own behavior puts the lie to your words.
    Quoted for truth.

  42. #142
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,098
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Justin doesn't look prepubescent any more, but he 'appears' prepubescent by the infantile way he acts, and that's why he shames Canada every single day. He is an embarrassment to us now. You would have to actually be Canadian to understand that.

    Heck, even as bad as William Shatner is, he's more welcome here and more Canadian than the Biebs.
    Quoted for truth.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  43. #143
    Slut Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    255

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Justin who?
    gone was the glow of blue velvet....
    I live among the creatures of the night; I'm living in the forest of a dream

  44. #144
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,683

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Damn.... I wanted to "Quoted for truth" someone too...........there's no one left but carey. I ain't quoting him, he's wrong.....again....like usual.

  45. #145

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Damn.... I wanted to "Quoted for truth" someone too...........there's no one left but carey. I ain't quoting him, he's wrong.....again....like usual.






    so you saw the post comment

  46. #146

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Justin who?
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  47. #147
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,760
    Blog Entries
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    I am sorry if this offends but honestly it is a long time since I have read such childish drivel here on JUB.

    Dissecting each others' posts to gain points, throwing around idiotic insults and battling to have the last word are the sorts of behaviour that existed in the playground when I was a child.

    Goodness this is an Internet forum how on earth can the thought that someone is attacking you be important enough to spend so much effort attempting to retaliate? An adult might just make a comment and then let it drop; page after page of criticism becomes childish.

    Obviously I have read the whole thread; it just amazes me that members are so incensed over something and I do need something to fill up my empty life; plus it is quite an insight into Internet behaviour between supposedly educated men.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  48. #148

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    I am sorry if this offends but honestly it is a long time since I have read such childish drivel here on JUB.

    Dissecting each others' posts to gain points, throwing around idiotic insults and battling to have the last word are the sorts of behaviour that existed in the playground when I was a child.

    Goodness this is an Internet forum how on earth can the thought that someone is attacking you be important enough to spend so much effort attempting to retaliate? An adult might just make a comment and then let it drop; page after page of criticism becomes childish.

    Obviously I have read the whole thread; it just amazes me that members are so incensed over something and I do need something to fill up my empty life; plus it is quite an insight into Internet behaviour between supposedly educated men.
    I made this thread only to point out the fact that they were acting childish in Justin's thread - the same behaviour that they supposedly dislike - and I've admitted that I look foolish too here - maybe too foolish for some - so be it.

    But Willie and Mike are still coming back and act like they're the victims when they're the ones always on Justin's thread posting insults to him/his fans - check out his thread right now - they're still there!

    Anyway I've said I'm leaving this topic and it's my last response to you/anyone else.

  49. #149
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I made this thread only to point out the fact that they were acting childish in Justin's thread - the same behaviour that they supposedly dislike - and I've admitted that I look foolish too here - maybe too foolish for some - so be it.

    But Willie and Mike are still coming back and act like they're the victims when they're the ones always on Justin's thread posting insults to him/his fans - check out his thread right now - they're still there!

    Anyway I've said I'm leaving this topic and it's my last response to you/anyone else.
    But that's they're thing here, to play all innocent while insulting and lording it over people they consider lesser than them.

    Best just leave them to it, and if they continue to troll in YOUR threads, report them repeatedly.
    Last edited by BENDERBOY; July 11th, 2014 at 12:20 AM.

  50. #150

    Re: Justin Bieber - Most Popular Celebrity On JUB

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I made this thread only to point the finger at members and bait them into an argument.

    But Willie and Mike are still coming back to defend themselves from the spew I keep posting.

    Anyway I've said I'm leaving this topic and it's my last response to you/anyone else.
    Fixed to show the truth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.