JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: How fuckable is his ass

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0

    3 16.67%
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 6

    0 0%
  • 7

    3 16.67%
  • 8

    2 11.11%
  • 10

    10 55.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 111
  1. #51
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I am still answering to you, but if that bothers you, I'll finish up by just adding that if you only wanted to rant out loud, on your own, because of your self-acceptance issues, maybe you should try some of the psychological support subforums in this same site.
    I´m in good shape and I like it, thanks for thinking about me. It´s still some sort of direct message at me, regardless of what I´ve wrote here so far. Accept it now or later, you know it´s like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    BTW, ten characters count as a legitimate post, even ten characters like these: .........., so keeping an average of half a dozen posts a day, even a whole dozen or even two, would be no big deal for someone who types 1500 to 2000 words a day at work...

    Maybe you have a fancier job of the sort of supervising events while others do the real work... in my case I often find it more refreshing, and more "real", to simply exchange messages with some people over here than with the pretentious, lazy, hypocritical Spaniards next door.
    Oh. My. God. Are you taking the post count over the top? Oh yes, you are! You fail to actually read what I´m writing. Amazing.

    And a forum, more ¨real¨ than real people. Hmm... ok. Since you like playing the therapist and tell people about themselves based on 10 written words, try to do that with yourself. So far, with very few exceptions, the Spaniards you talk about (even though I assume you are one of them?) were all as lovely as they can get. And this comes from a Romanian who experienced xenophobia before.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  2. #52
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    I´m in good shape and I like it, thanks for thinking about me. It´s still some sort of direct message at me, regardless of what I´ve wrote here so far. Accept it now or later, you know it´s like this.
    Are you implying that the black guy you referred to above is not in good shape!! that is so judgmental and, particularly, so hypocritical after all you spewed in this thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post



    Oh. My. God. Are you taking the post count over the top? Oh yes, you are! You fail to actually read what I´m writing. Amazing.

    And a forum, more ¨real¨ than real people. Hmm... ok. Since you like playing the therapist and tell people about themselves based on 10 written words, try to do that with yourself. So far, with very few exceptions, the Spaniards you talk about (even though I assume you are one of them?) were all as lovely as they can get. And this comes from a Romanian who experienced xenophobia before.
    You referred to my relatively high post count as a sign of "not having a life". In fact, it's my work that would be more responsible for that, that is, once assumed that you won't allow the possibility of anyone's life being his work, that would leave something else behind than the memory of yet another pompous know-it-all righteous busybody among their peers.

    Yep. Substance. If you ever even slightly agreed with the old commonplace that books are minds of dead people that you can converse with, it wouldn't come as a surprise to learn that someone had more luck on the net finding real, full-fledged minds, than standing in front of them, sitting with them in a classroom or working together with them.
    Of course I am, that is why I know what I am talking about
    I know about nicety in Spaniards, particularly compared to other people in certain aspects, but I am likewise aware of what that nicety comes along with. And it is not my fault that you found your paradise a few levels above the bottom pit of hell.

  3. #53
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Judgemental much? Even if I thought you might actually make some sense this time, you fucked up with your last lines. Really, how sad can one be to make such remarks about their own? Jesus fuck, you are one piece. Funny how much you remind me of the few exceptions that I talked about earlier. Oh my god, would they accept you between them.

    No, I´m not implying that the dude is in bad shape. I just said that your friend here used him as an example of what an ¨unfuckable ass¨ is or whatever the terms were. I´m against that and you came up with that question? Does that little brain of yours hurt when you try to sound smart?

    Yeah sure, a bunch of guys making threads in a category called ¨hot topics¨ is very much like a book. What was the name of that US chick doing almost erotic crap for women with no sex life? Hmm you must know.

    Bottom line: take a look at how you took our original conversation and started addind and adding a bunch of whole other topics because you have no other way of reasoning your superficiality (check 1st post, if you don´t remember it, you wrote it).
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  4. #54

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    So, Bells, what'd ya think of my cakes? Slappable?
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  5. #55
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    Judgemental much? Even if I thought you might actually make some sense this time, you fucked up with your last lines. Really, how sad can one be to make such remarks about their own? Jesus fuck, you are one piece. Funny how much you remind me of the few exceptions that I talked about earlier. Oh my god, would they accept you between them.

    No, I´m not implying that the dude is in bad shape. I just said that your friend here used him as an example of what an ¨unfuckable ass¨ is or whatever the terms were. I´m against that and you came up with that question? Does that little brain of yours hurt when you try to sound smart?

    Yeah sure, a bunch of guys making threads in a category called ¨hot topics¨ is very much like a book. What was the name of that US chick doing almost erotic crap for women with no sex life? Hmm you must know.

    Bottom line: take a look at how you took our original conversation and started addind and adding a bunch of whole other topics because you have no other way of reasoning your superficiality (check 1st post, if you don´t remember it, you wrote it).

    You may keep having fun writing to yourself, but if you ever fancy imagining how it is outside your own private version of the world out there, including other people's posts in this very thread, just start by reading by first response to you.

    Night.

  6. #56
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_Walker View Post
    So, Bells, what'd ya think of my cakes? Slappable?
    You didn't say "grabbable". They are... "classy"... by that meaning no too flat, not too bubbly and grabbable either

  7. #57

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    You didn't say "grabbable". They are... "classy"... by that meaning no too flat, not too bubbly and grabbable either
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  8. #58

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    …. And this comes from a Romanian....
    Are you Romanian, aaggii? Say no more.

  9. #59
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    You may keep having fun writing to yourself, but if you ever fancy imagining how it is outside your own private version of the world out there, including other people's posts in this very thread, just start by reading by first response to you.

    Night.
    I´m sure you can teach me about the world. You who said that a forum is more real than real life and people are assholes; even the nice ones come with a price. Let´s see if you can be a therapist for yourself.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  10. #60
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you Romanian, aaggii? Say no more.
    I´m not sure what this means, but my point was about being an immigrant in Spain, where, according to Belamo, Spanish himself, is filled with bad people and the nice ones have something to hide. Why did I pointed the ethnic differences? Because West Europe is well known for xenophobia against Eastern Europeans and what I said was that I haven´t experienced any of it here, mainly because, I like to think, I know how to act in public.
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  11. #61
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    I´m sure you can teach me about the world. You who said that a forum is more real than real life and people are assholes; even the nice ones come with a price. Let´s see if you can be a therapist for yourself.
    Therapy is not the way: it's from there that everything starts going from wrong to worse

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    I´m not sure what this means, but my point was about being an immigrant in Spain, where, according to Belamo, Spanish himself, is filled with bad people and the nice ones have something to hide. Why did I pointed the ethnic differences? Because West Europe is well known for xenophobia against Eastern Europeans and what I said was that I haven´t experienced any of it here, mainly because, I like to think, I know how to act in public.
    Ignore pat: if you think I am an idiot, you won't even dare to imagine what it's like to discuss with him.

  12. #62
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Therapy is not the way: it's from there that everything starts going from wrong to worse

    Ignore pat: if you think I am an idiot, you won't even dare to imagine what it's like to discuss with him.
    And yet again we leave a random response that has nothing to do with the original discussion. Good plan!
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  13. #63

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    ...West Europe is well known for xenophobia against Eastern Europeans ...
    I bet you 200 lei that Eastern Europeans are equally well known for xenophobia against Western Europeans


  14. #64
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    And yet again we leave a random response that has nothing to do with the original discussion. Good plan!
    The discussion that you started had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.

  15. #65
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    West Europe is well known for xenophobia against Eastern Europeans
    And Eastern Europe is well-known for intolerance against Western democratic values, which includes xenophobia and racism against those who are not as blond or as white as them: as a Romanian, you have as much to fear from Eastern as from Western Europe... not to speak of the Asian, from whom the Romanian are just Westerners, and your demonym itself is there to tell them so.

  16. #66

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    I´m not sure what this means….
    'Say no more' is a catch phrase from this English comedy show


  17. #67
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I bet you 200 lei that Eastern Europeans are equally well known for xenophobia against Western Europeans
    True. Add racism, homophobia, etc. Still, it´s not an excuse for West Europe, I hope you understand it.

    Anyway, even if I brought xenophobia as still being a problem in Spain, for example (yesterday they showed on TV a neo nazi hitting an Asian, I think, in the subway), I was actually saying that I haven´t exprienced it, especially since they always say how there is this fight between West and East EU.

    But we´re going too far with this, I was just trying to show Belamo that there are nice people around and you don´t have to pay any price to that (check one of his early posts here).
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  18. #68
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    605

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    'Say no more' is a catch phrase from this English comedy show
    It´s not the expression, but the lack of some words in there. I used my nationality as a response to some stupid crap said here.

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    The discussion that you started had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.

    Right...
    ¨Beware the fury of a patient man¨ - John Dryden

  19. #69

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I rated 10.

    He's very handsome and very sexy.

  20. #70

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    I didn't rate since I dont know how his asslips shaped.

    if he has a boring flat slit then his sculpted junk would be useless. But even in prostitute..sometimes we can't guess
    Attachment 1052691
    I'm curious to know specifically why you wouldn't care to fuck this man's butthole, and what sort of butthole you would prefer instead. Thanks.
    Last edited by LatimerRd; July 4th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.

  21. #71

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    I'm curious to know specifically why you wouldn't care to fuck this man's butthole, and what sort of butthole you would prefer instead. Thanks.
    I would be very curious too but as this is JPG...


  22. #72
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    I'm curious to know specifically why you wouldn't care to fuck this man's butthole, and what sort of butthole you would prefer instead. Thanks.
    He's not manly enough: he was a doll's face and his body is rather fluff... I bet he was a slightly chubby kid. I remember having seen a close-up pic of his loins in one of his earlier profiles, and didn't like the quality of his skin and muscles under it. I never cared for his pretension of "not being a escort for everybody" and demanding a pic from his aspiring clients, which is rather annoying only because it complicates the whole process... it all seems to have changed since, either he started having problems getting clients, or he simply got his boyfriend to run the business along with him.

    Here he looks a bit manlier, slightly more acceptable.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_84795kogr3ue2ono164e6xfpfo7e.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	1053654


    So... do you feel, somehow, hurt in your own pride, by my slighting of him

    He's on holiday now anyway, so I couldn't possibly contact him until at least next Wednesday.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I would be very curious too but as this is JPG...

    I beg your pardon, JPG what..?

  23. #73

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    He's just sex on legs! I totally want him even after your review

    I beg your pardon, JPG what..?
    Ever visited Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings?

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...mblings/page40

    Or

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...ust-and-beauty

    And I love him for it

  24. #74
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    He's just sex on legs! I totally want him even after your review



    Ever visited Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings?

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...mblings/page40

    Or

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...ust-and-beauty

    And I love him for it
    Yes, I may finally have him... maybe even before the other one, even if I have to wait almost one week

  25. #75
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post



    Ever visited Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings?

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...mblings/page40


    No. And JP is the only one I have and think I'll ever have on ignore, so I am not sure what was the point of your rambling about the Rambling thread
    Last edited by belamo; July 5th, 2014 at 01:46 AM.

  26. #76
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Him whom? form whatm?

  27. #77

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    No. And JP is the only one I have and think I'll ever have on ignore, so I am not sure what was the point of your rambling about the Rambling thread
    Let's just say that thread was made for JP

    But I like him. He's a nice one unlike some very bitchy know it alls.

  28. #78
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    Let's just say that thread was made for JP

    But I like him. He's a nice one unlike some very bitchy know it alls.
    I do not care about how he may or may not be, I just wanted him to stop behaving moody in my posting road... I may have enough with me for that, and I do not show it so much directly to others on the net as indirectly through what that does to myself...

  29. #79

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I do not care about how he may or may not be, I just wanted him to stop behaving moody in my posting road... I may have enough with me for that, and I do not show it so much directly to others on the net as indirectly through what that does to myself...
    lol was that about music? I remember you two arguing about it. I would never put anyone on ignore though - maybe it's like self masochism - not even if they're total sons of dogs.

  30. #80
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    lol was that about music? I remember you two arguing about it. I would never put anyone on ignore though - maybe it's like self masochism - not even if they're total sons of dogs.
    There was a thing running deep already between us, at it just took another of his senseless hissy fits to block him permanently away on the other side of cybershooting.

    I could have considered that I would never need to block anyone, but one thing I have laways know and it came to pass in this case : that not everybody may have a price, but absolutely everybody has a switch to be worked just by the right straw.
    Last edited by belamo; July 5th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

  31. #81
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    You know, the problem may ultimately be his age: like five or seven years too young to be closer to perfection.
    Last edited by belamo; July 7th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

  32. #82

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    You know, the problem may ultimately be his age: like five or seven years too young to be closer to perfection.
    I think he's perfection already.

    People peak at different ages in terms of looks and I feel this may be his prime.

  33. #83
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I think he's perfection already.

    People peak at different ages in terms of looks and I feel this may be his prime.
    Ok, well I have a date with him at 14:00 today

  34. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    belamo prefers subway sex....footlong would it be?

  35. #85
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    belamo prefers subway sex....footlong would it be?
    Not quite subway: I will post the location this evening

    And more watermelon size than footlong

  36. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    fair enough..we will wait for your huge revelation ......please no reference to Catholics of course... :O

  37. #87
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    fair enough..we will wait for your huge revelation ......please no reference to Catholics of course... :O
    What? I beg your pardon? oh, nevermind...

  38. #88

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    fair enough..we will wait for your huge revelation ......please no reference to Catholics of course... :O
    Here's a little preview -




  39. #89
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post


    Here's a little preview -



    I'm not sure he will kiss... like I care..!

  40. #90
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,777
    Blog Entries
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Ok, well I have a date with him at 14:00 today
    How much is it going to cost you?

    I do hope that you get your money's worth.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  41. #91
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    How much is it going to cost you?

    I do hope that you get your money's worth.
    In a way, you never and always do get the money's worth out of a whim

  42. #92
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,650

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    a whore is a whore is a whore

  43. #93
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,777
    Blog Entries
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Well it is 14:11 do you think Belamy is at it now.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  44. #94
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    Well it is 14:11 do you think belamy is at it now.
    NO! I was OUT of it!!
    The idiot had understood that I was going to call him at 14:00 to agree on the "REAL" appointment
    He was half asleep when he got my call, not ready, with the ass full of shit, I suppose
    So there we were, me down in the street, him like a noon rose above, not knowing what to do: and when you rely on my own doubtfulness to get out of an impass, we are both in a pretty sad situation...

    So I am not sure what I am going to do next about it, simply because I care even less now than I did this morning


    So that was the story.
    Plaudite et ridete.

  45. #95
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,777
    Blog Entries
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    You poor thing, what a let down.

    I bet you were all ready and excited and then follows a huge disappointment.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  46. #96
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    You poor thing, what a let down.

    I bet you were all ready and excited and then follows a huge disappointment.
    Well no. As usual and as everybody (you are not even of the cleverer ones who, accordingly, prefer to remain silent and just lurk, at most) you are dead wrong. I just wanted to try something, and ended up having a couple more, without finishing, but got a good professional massage from one, and good fun with the second one.

    You have no idea how healthy and mentally cleansing is getting rid of stupid fantasies clogging systemically my mind for the past decade: I can see well through all those carey models, and even most porny models I jerk to daily without getting a real interest in them, but building fantasies of sexual fulfillment in the same stupid way as with romantic fantasies, is so dirty and sad that I can not but rejoice that I am getting over with it... that is, unless I got some stupid mutant parasite in the process or something like that.

  47. #97
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    The let down comes from a purchase through PayPal: I successfully carried through two orders in a Persian bookshop (well, THE Persian bookshop online) directly charging a bank account, without needing a debit or credit card...
    I canceled my cards when I discovered I could pay what I needed without them, so then what is PayPal there for, if you just end up needing old same? But I still don't get the reason for that disparity... oh, wait, is it because $500 deserve a special attention than $50 can get along without..?

    Another "let down": a friend had promised to call me today, Tuesday, to arrange a meeting for tomorrow. It is 23:00, way past the red line of politeness to make non-emergency calls to anyone.

    See why I hate the stupid social life of merry-go-pound "normal" people..?
    Last edited by belamo; July 8th, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

  48. #98
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Oh, just in case I hadn't mentioned it before: if someone might be so bored as to have read through all that above and ask "why arranging to meet so 'early'"..? ..: because his own deadline to meet today was 16:00!!

  49. #99

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    ...Plaudite et ridete.
    Et plaudas, et misertus.

  50. #100

    Re: Rate-a-rate-a-ding-dang

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    ...because his own deadline to meet today was 16:00!!
    Why so early?

    I had a unpaid lunchtime romp with an escort-friend and he kept on withholding saying 'I cannot go all they way, I don't want to deplete myself'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.