JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1

    Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Any guys out there who are into female to male transsexuals? Not chicks with dicks but dudes with pussies?

    http://ftmporn.tumblr.com/post/78183808181

  2. #2
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    There's a few on the forum into ftm's, yes. If I were you, though, I wouldn't go around pointing out our differing genitalia at a first meeting if you're wanting to get laid. People generally don't like to be fetishized before the first date. This doesn't apply to hookups, people're a lot blunter there - but you'd better ask what words he prefers, because if you kill his libido you're not getting any.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  3. #3
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Wow. I don't know much about the process, but those images certainly were informative.


    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,541

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I think it would be fun to suck on their big clits but that's where it would end.
    Last edited by jensu846; June 28th, 2014 at 04:35 PM.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Wow. I don't know much about the process, but those images certainly were informative.


    -d-
    Pffffft.

    Here

    That one is informative.

    Pretend there's a smiley-face icon snickering here, wouldya? Thanks!
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  6. #6

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Sure, I'd be down. Have yet to meet one that was interested though. Fritz Von Fuckup is quite the porn name of choice

  7. #7
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    i am, id so love to go down on one i personally dont care for how the female body looks, so a pussy on a 'guy' wld really turn me on.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by sumyungguy View Post
    Sure, I'd be down. Have yet to meet one that was interested though. Fritz Von Fuckup is quite the porn name of choice

    I always wondered how people came up with those porn names, tbh. "the name of your pet + first street lived on" doesn't quite cover that.

    And for the poster above, you just lost the lottery with the scare quotes around guy. Fucking isn't rocket science, if you think someone is 'fake' then that comes through. Most people find it a real turn off.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    There's no reason to be emotional of my semi-quotes. I just either rarely interact with transexual men, or don't know I'm doing so because they don't tell me. Because of that, I'm not sure whether to call them a guy or not, especially since by my own deduction they were first female, and they still have a vagina, as well as some of them still act like females in some cases. It's not like it's as a common site in humans as shemales are.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    @Sudiig,

    Nah, emotional would be me calling you nasty names.

    All I did was point out that if someone is trans they don't appreciate your little scare quotes that claim Faux.

    I'll let you in on something else, because I'm feeling generous, god knows why, think I'm overtired - Every trans person has heard every excuse. There isn't an original one to be had these days and none of those convoluted and self-serving reasonings make sense to us in a logical manner. We don't care at this point, we just write you off the mental list if you don't shape up and then we go about our day.

    And, big surprise here, you're wrong again. There's as many ftms as mtfs'.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  11. #11
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I met a cute transsexual guy a month ago. The first time we met, we kissed all night and he slept with me. There was no sex, we just cuddled. The second time we had sex and it was my first pussy ever. It was amazing!

    I continue to see him sometimes and I think he may become my real boyfriend. He is very masculine and absolutely not feminine. I just can't believe I'm dating a guy with a pussy!

  12. #12
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I'm not sure you can speak for all trans people on how offensive or inoffensive my ''scare'' quotes are (what ever that means). None the less, when I meant emotional, I mean you let your emotions cloud your judgements. I know people like to cling to them, but when your being serious, try to block them out and use fact.

    Besides, so far, your the only one with the problem of a single word I typed in apostrophes in that one post. My view is, no matter how much a human changes their body, the base will not disappear totally, therefore, the gender is obviously still lingering, despite the said persons desire to change it.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Lemmie put it this way - I've been in the online trans communities (the english speaking ones, anyway, always took ages to get video translations) since I was 16 and the physical community since I moved to the city. I've met, literally, hundreds upon hundreds o'my 'siblings', as it were.

    Not a one of us like scare quotes. Not. One.

    And your second line o'defensiveness up there is a crock of shit. Trans people don't go to the doctor to change their damn genders. What the hell is it with cis people and that kind of thinking? Gender is not sex, sex is not gender. Hell, sex isn't even sex, come to that.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  14. #14
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    So please, do go on using them when you're trying to pick people up, it ain't hard, I 'magine you know what to do with your fingers. That'll give potential partners the heads-up that you think he's fake so he can get the hell out've there with his dignity intact.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  15. #15
    Fantasize it's Fun
    Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,206
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I checked out a few of the images of "hot guys" with female genitalia and although I prefer cocks to female parts and being that I enjoy "femme" fellas I might enjoy sexual intimacy with a seemingly male partner with female genitalia

  16. #16
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Yes yes I'm sure you mean well, but there's no reason to get all uptight over a single post from someone you don't know. I replied to you to explain myself, not because what I thought you said was important. Also, again, you experienced only that said group, don't be arrogant enough to assume you know what all trans people think. Continuing to argue with me won't change my mind or make you you say more valid, you can continue if you wish, but I have a limited tolerance level for people that get...defensive, over online posts.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    -Again, not uptight nor upset. I am, however, darkly amused.

    You need to work on reading comprehension - there was no "A Group" involved. Our community is fucking miniscule - much, much tinier than the gay/bi cis male community. It's the only community where you actually do know everyone else - in a manner of speaking. It's a bit like playing "7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon". Apparently you really have no idea how small, because there weren't even enough of us to - make - a group to start with way the hell back when. A handful of trans people made trans focused websites/blogs and the rest of us found them and flocked. Flock and rotate and flock some more. When I say the consensus comes from all of us, I do indeed mean it. There was, of course, a trans message board earlier than that, but it was hidden, I'd have to ask Lisa about that, as she was on that particular one. Before my time.

    And while the trans community argues about quite a few ridiculous things "who owns caf/mab", fer instance, or how inclusive/disinclusive the subject of transmisogyny is (which there really needs to be some conversations on) but scare quotes?

    You honestly think I give two shits in a tin bucket about scare quotes? It's simple - if you don't want trans people to think you're an epic douche, don't use them. If you do, fine, no worries, we'll just take note and wander somewhere where people don't insult us.

    See? Simple. There's no argument from my end - there never was. Purely factual statements. Do with 'em what you wish.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  18. #18

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I was recently talking to one of my friends about this and absolutely fell in love with this idea after I visited this ftm guys YouTube account. I then continued to look into it deeply and went onto a "gay" ftm tumblr page and saw some gay ftm guys and even began chatting with one on Facebook.I would definately attempt a relationship with one and being that I have had sex with a woman on multiple occasions, I AM GAY, I think I'd be fine with having a full fledged relationship with one. After thinking about this I realized that I'm attracted to masculinity as opposed to whether a person has a penis or vagina. Let me clear this up, when I say masculinity I do not by any means mean that I'm attracted to big, hairy, dirty looking guys with not a hint of feminine qualities in them because I am well aware that we all have them. I simply mean that things such as make-up and female clothing are not my cup of tea.

  19. #19
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    So please, do go on using them when you're trying to pick people up, it ain't hard, I 'magine you know what to do with your fingers. That'll give potential partners the heads-up that you think he's fake so he can get the hell out've there with his dignity intact.
    To be fair, I think you are leaping to an entirely-incorrect conclusion. And doing so in a manner which is smug, obnoxious and downright supercilious; and all unnecessarily so.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  20. #20
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    To be fair, I think you are leaping to an entirely-incorrect conclusion. And doing so in a manner which is smug, obnoxious and downright supercilious; and all unnecessarily so.

    -d-

    Then explain how quotes around a sex ID don't denote fake? Because I can't think of one instance where it doesn't. I also took the liberty of double checking with other trans people. At the very least whoever uses scare quotes when referring to trans people's genders gets a side-eye.

    *edited to add,

    And whenever someone points out that such quotations are rude as hell, there's always at least three lines of 'reasoning' that makes no goddamn sense. Scare quotes around gender may be new to people who don't have to deal with such shit, but every trans person on the internet deals with them daily whenever someone knows we're trans. And I do mean daily. Rather goddamn hard to be smug when your group is getting insulted and you're supposed to smile and nod.

    And this

    "And for the poster above, you just lost the lottery with the scare quotes around guy. Fucking isn't rocket science, if you think someone is 'fake' then that comes through. Most people find it a real turn off."

    Was someone being nice about bullshit they get whenever they talk outside of a trans-only safer space. If someone wants to see me actually tearing someone apart, I can do that too. I'm a comedian, y'see, and I've gotten a hell of a lot of practice discussing stereotypes and issues in 'real life'.
    Last edited by luckynumbah7; July 2nd, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  21. #21
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    Then explain how quotes around a sex ID don't denote fake? Because I can't think of one instance where it doesn't. I also took the liberty of double checking with other trans people. At the very least whoever uses scare quotes when referring to trans people's genders gets a side-eye.

    *edited to add,

    And whenever someone points out that such quotations are rude as hell, there's always at least three lines of 'reasoning' that makes no goddamn sense. Scare quotes around gender may be new to people who don't have to deal with such shit, but every trans person on the internet deals with them daily whenever someone knows we're trans. And I do mean daily. Rather goddamn hard to be smug when your group is getting insulted and you're supposed to smile and nod.
    I believe the guy who wrote it said he did so because he's not sure what term to use.

    but let me check...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudiig View Post
    There's no reason to be emotional of my semi-quotes. I just either rarely interact with transexual men, or don't know I'm doing so because they don't tell me. Because of that, I'm not sure whether to call them a guy or not, especially since by my own deduction they were first female, and they still have a vagina, as well as some of them still act like females in some cases. It's not like it's as a common site in humans as shemales are.
    Yes, there it is.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    *That was supposed to read 'tearing someone's reasoning' apart.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  23. #23
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Well, if you really want to play the "I didn't know" game -

    So, let's pretend you're out about liking men (I have no idea if you are or not). You discuss your hopes and dreams and tell your cousin you're not currently into women. Your cousin says "No problem! I know the perfect guy to set you up with!"

    The night comes and you meet at the designated cafe. You do not see your date. There's not a man in the place. You call your cousin and ask if she's sure she's given you the right place and time. She's positive she has! Except, she explains, she decided to set you up with a woman because despite you telling her you're bi and that you're off women for the time being she's still not sure she believes you.

    Sound logical to you? Let alone polite?

    Does it make any sense to you to have someone ignore what you tell them? Doesn't seem honest to me. If someone is transitioning to male, they don't want bloody scare quotes used as invalidation. Nor are trans people in general down with others thinking of their genitalia and classifying them by that. Which is what he described as his reasoning process. Which to trans people is one of five or so excuses that translate to 'covering their transphobia'. Kind of like how gay people can also be homophobic without meaning to.
    Last edited by luckynumbah7; July 2nd, 2014 at 02:54 PM.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  24. #24
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    ^You're over-thinking all this. I don't imagine the dude whose post you're upset about would go around using air-quotes with these people. He's used it on a message board, where there is absolutely no nuance, and no idea of tone or body language.

    Personally I think you've over-reacted and are continuing to do so. The reality is very few people would not assume the genitals match the sex and gender. I'm not sure there is any point in your getting pissy with all of us; any attempts at educating when you simply come off as arrogant and dismissive - which you do, in spades - will lead to people focusing on your attitude and not your message.

    Seeing a man with a vagina is not de rigeur for all of us. We don't all encounter these things on a daily basis; and I'm not apologising for that. In response, you're attributing a hell of a lot of negative things to two little quotation marks and it seems incorrectly deducing that the poster is transphobic, which after reading his subsequent responses (and the original one) doesn't seem to be the case.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  25. #25

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    wow............

  26. #26
    JUB Addict luckynumbah7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Gender
    Transexual Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    It's amazing the lengths people will go to defending punctuation that screams "You're fake!", isn't it. I've also seen those air quotes in real life and they're far from unusual. I'm betting you've seen them as well, the curled two fingers on each hand. Nuance and body language have nothing to do with it since you shouldn't be wink-wink/nudge-nudgeing trans people as fake anyway. Explaining in two sentences is far from overthinking it - not my fault you demanded a lengthly explanation.

    You don't get to decide what trans people consider transphobic. You can decide what you consider transphobic - but in my experience that's asinine because you don't have any history with being shit on as a trans person so it's just a thought exercise for you.

    While I don't have anything better to do at this particular moment in time, I find that I'm not quite that masochistic. So I'm going to go find an audiobook and you can get back to reassuring yourself and everyone else that the written word is perfectly wonderful and could never cause offense to any reasonable (ie; cis) person.
    Last edited by luckynumbah7; July 3rd, 2014 at 11:28 AM.
    If I blow your mind, do you promise not to think in my mouth? - Unknown

  27. #27
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,699
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    It's amazing the lengths people will go to defending punctuation that screams "You're fake!", isn't it. I've also seen those air quotes in real life and they're far from unusual. I'm betting you've seen them as well, the curled two fingers on each hand. Nuance and body language have nothing to do with it since you shouldn't be wink-wink/nudge-nudgeing trans people as fake anyway. Explaining in two sentences is far from overthinking it - not my fault you demanded a lengthly explanation.
    Interesting. I don't recall demanding one. A quick skim shows I actually... didn't.

    Something else you've perceived that might not actually be there, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    While I don't have anything better to do at this particular moment in time, I find that I'm not quite that masochistic. So I'm going to go find an audiobook and you can get back to reassuring yourself and everyone else that the written word is perfectly wonderful and could never cause offense to any reasonable (ie; cis) person.
    Where do you dredge this shit up? I didn't write that; far from it. I said that the written work lacks nuance and you can't see the body language of the person writing it. This means it is too easily misinterpreted.

    Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    You don't get to decide what trans people consider transphobic. You can decide what you consider transphobic - but in my experience that's asinine because you don't have any history with being shit on as a trans person so it's just a thought exercise for you.
    No, I don't get to decide, you're right. You can feel free to be offended by absolutely everything in the entire world, and see how much fun your life is having a frothy about everything every day. Let me know how far you get with it.

    And while we're on about who gets to do what, I'll remind you that you don't get decide that what you personally find offensive is automatically what all trans people will find offensive. Deal?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  28. #28

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Not my thing, but guys that are into FTM T's turn me on! Especially if they are hot!

  29. #29

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    This scene with Connor Maguire and Gino Genet on kink/bonusboyholes.com looks really hot .












    http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot.jsp?shootId=36012

    There's a threesome with Christian Wilde, Sebastian Keys and Kipp Slinger coming soon


  30. #30

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    I'm definitely attracted to FTMs. I've spoken to a few on gay apps, but the ones I've spoken to act like any other gay guy. They disappear after weeks of chatting. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Quote Originally Posted by sumyungguy View Post
    This scene with Connor Maguire and Gino Genet on kink/bonusboyholes.com looks really hot .












    http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot.jsp?shootId=36012

    There's a threesome with Christian Wilde, Sebastian Keys and Kipp Slinger coming soon

    Hot video.

  32. #32
    On the Prowl inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    124

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Not my thing, but I do occasionally see one on Cam4 that I keep forgetting is a trans FTM, until he stands up from time to time. I can't recall his username, but if you frequent Cam4 you are sure to find him on there, and for those of you into it he would probably be right up your alley.

  33. #33

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    Lol. Love connor a lot but he will fuck anything. I expect him to make his way into tgirl porn soon.

  34. #34

    Re: Any guys into FTM's (female to male transsexual)?

    looks different, but I just love cock so much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.