Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Where to meet guys in Melbourne, Australia?

Hey guys. I'm a 20 year old gay dude from Melbourne, Australia. I've only ever 'been with' one guy and that was when I was 18. This may sound really weird because I'm only 20 but I'm lonely as fuck. I have this need to kiss someone. I feel like I just need to kiss someone!! I don't know where to meet guys though. I have nothing against feminine guys, but they're just not my thing romantically/sexually. I was wondering if anyone knows some good places in Melbourne to go out and meet some gay guys who aren't flamboyant? Thanks in advance

Re: Where to meet guys in Melbourne, Australia?

Get your bubble butt on grindr for casual sex, okcupid.com for something more serious, and give planetromeo.com a try too.

That is all I can tell you.

...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hit the bars/saunas/cruise clubs and familiarize yourself with what's on offer.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What are those saunas like? Whenever I hear 'sex on premises' it makes me think the place might be super seedy

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a 20 year old gay dude from Melbourne, Australia. I've only ever 'been with' one guy and that was when I was 18. This may sound really weird because I'm only 20 but I'm lonely as fuck. I have this need to kiss someone. I feel like I just need to kiss someone!! I don't know where to meet guys though. I have nothing against feminine guys, but they're just not my thing romantically/sexually. I was wondering if anyone knows some good places in Melbourne to go out and meet some gay guys who aren't flamboyant? Thanks in advance
    I know nothing about Melbourne except that it has 4 Million people. If you want to meet guys, download any phone app and start meeting. Grindr, Scruff, Jac'd.

IF you want to meet guys in person, go to a gay bar (everyone there won't be feminine) or the gym in the city or close to a gay area of town.

...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What are those saunas like? Whenever I hear 'sex on premises' it makes me think the place might be super seedy
    They clean them regularly, hopefully. Otherwise you'll just have to check them yourself. I used to enjoy them when I was younger (36 now), I can't promise you will like them, they are used mainly for NSA sex.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Here's the solution. Take this

Then do this before you socialize

Last edited by HunterM; June 17th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yep. Whenever I hear 'marianas trench' it makes me think it must be super humid...

Fucking strangers is only a distraction from being lonely. Skip the bars and saunas. Do you have uni or sports groups? I met a few gay friends and this helped all of us expand our social circles and grow new friendships. Somebody you know introduces you to somebody he knows and there's a spark...