JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45610 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 894
  1. #201
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I cringe every time one of these fools refers to "BB history" or players like Dan and Dr. Will as "the greats." For fuck's sake people, you're trying to win Big Brother, not a Nobel Prize.
    Eh, stuff like that I don't mind. In terms of people who have played Big Brother, yeah I would consider people like Dan, Will and Jun to be great at it and better than most people who have played in the lifespan of the US version.

    It's mostly the people who cry foul over things like Grodner rigging/America's Player/etc "interfering" with the game that's maddening to me. This show DID start as a glorified popularity contest after all until CBS realized it made for super boring TV and changed the first season's format.

  2. #202
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Frankie is not a personality I particularly like. I did initially but his sashaying and posturing and cheap prostie act gets old real quick. And what is up with that "I love you," everytime he leaves a room? It's fake.
    Why not? Because he's a bit flamboyant? Because he's confident in himself? I swear to god.. some gay men have self hating issues. Frankie is being himself, he's real. He doesn't care that it pisses people off. And those that have a problem with it.. too bad.

    What I find sad is people juging others based on appearance. There's a saying.. don't judge a book by its cover. Frankie might look "annoying" and "over the top". But he's actually really nice, he's got a big heart. People misjudge him. He's not even as flamboyant as he might appear. He kinda reminds me of Rylan. He was a contestant on The X Factor (UK version). He was flamboyant too, and people found him annoying. But I watched the Xtra Factor, and he's actually really nice. He's got a big heart. He was the guy who was most liked of all the contestants. He was funny, sweet, selfless and very thoughtful. It sorta reminds me of Frankie. I'm not saying Frankie is perfect, but from what I've seen he seems like a nice person. I don't judge people by appearance. I swear the gay community is its own worst enemy at times. This community should be able to accept and include EVERYONE.

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    wow really zach and cody, what did i miss whast the bromance..

    the guys in this seaso are alll suspect..

    i like this

    i still dodnt like frankies game moves
    Zach blew up. Zach was a ticking bomb. I totally understand why he did it. I don't support it, but I understand. Most importantly.. Zach apologized and Frankie realized he made a mistake. Now he's back supporting Zach. I think it's fine. People should be able to change their minds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Seriously. We FINALLY get some adorable guy-on-guy bonding on this shit show and it couldn't last longer than such timeless showmances as Ollie/April and Lydia/Jessie?



    Thank you. I think I said this before but I'll say it again: THIS IS A STUPID SHOW. And that's fine. I watch Big Brother not just despite its stupidity but partly because of it. And all these recent attempts to add twist on top of twist just complicates what should be a very simple premise. Honestly, when I try to explain this show to friends who don't watch it, even the rules of the POV seem too complicated to them. One of my friends said, "All these rules for a show where dumb people sit around a fake house all summer doing nothing and occasionally talking to Julie Chen?" Seriously. It's just an embarrassing attempt to legitimize the "game" aspect of the show, but THIS IS NOT A SHOW THAT CAN BE LEGITIMIZED. I cringe every time one of these fools refers to "BB history" or players like Dan and Dr. Will as "the greats." For fuck's sake people, you're trying to win Big Brother, not a Nobel Prize.

    They just need to go back to a simple-minded but entertaining presence an cast simple-minded but entertaining people.
    Why do you watch? It seems to annoy you, so why? Seems like you'd be better off not watching it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    so who do you think is playing who?

    zach is definately lieng to frankie calling him one of the greatest bb players to ever play the game LOL


    frankie reallly?

    i know derrick knows abt frankies game
    victoria stated she will never trust him again

    2 strikes
    Frankie IS playing a great game. He's thinking, constantly strategizing, thinking about the best movie, and what move to make next. Don't get me wrong.. Zach definitely exaggerating, but he was scared, he was just trying to save his own ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Thanks for posting that sokker. Zach is definitely exaggerating but I hope they stay together in the game regardless because I need those two on my feeds and on my screen all season.

    Frankie's "I'm so glad I didn't lose you" is the BB version of "I wish I knew how to quit you." SWOON.

    I agree. Zach is exaggerating, but I do believe the sentiment is real. He's just afraid to be eliminated, it makes sense.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  3. #203

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Why not? Because he's a bit flamboyant? Because he's confident in himself? I swear to god.. some gay men have self hating issues. Frankie is being himself, he's real. He doesn't care that it pisses people off. And those that have a problem with it.. too bad.
    BINGO. Come sit by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Why do you watch? It seems to annoy you, so why? Seems like you'd be better off not watching it.
    Because I'm not above enjoying stupid things and stupid people. As long as I'm entertained, you know? The show itself doesn't annoy me, and in its simpler forms from BB2 to about BB7, I really enjoyed it. It's the attempt by some players (and fans) to make it more serious or important that annoys me. I will defend Jordan as a winner any day of the week not because I think she's a great mastermind (that's an example of an attempt by fans to make something more than it is that annoys me), but because of the simpler truth that you don't have to be a great mastermind to win this game. That was the beauty of Jordan's victory, that was what it confirmed. You just need good instincts, luck, and some degree of likability. And I dig that.

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    It's mostly the people who cry foul over things like Grodner rigging/America's Player/etc "interfering" with the game that's maddening to me. This show DID start as a glorified popularity contest after all until CBS realized it made for super boring TV and changed the first season's format.
    Girl I'm not even gonna lie, I used to be one of those people. Not the crazy conspiracy theorist like a certain regular whose been mercifully absent so far this season (maybe the World Cup is distracting him?) but I used to get really butt hurt about all these stupid twists interfering with the purity of the game. Now of course I'm older and wiser and I know that using terms like "purity of the game" for something like Big Brother is like trying to find Sparknotes for Fifty Shades of Grey. That said, I still resent the stupid twists because 1) too complicated as your bf said and 2) it distracts from us getting more character moments and bitch-fights.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 8th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

  4. #204
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Yeah I totally understand. I was actually going to edit that second part out because it's contradictory to things I've said in the past too, and my stance still isn't entirely black or white. At this point I'm more numb to the rigging and acknowledge that it's just part of modern Big Brother (the Shapiro era which was BB2 to I think BB6 or All Stars was more credible), but it still doesn't mean I'd prefer for it to be there and it doesn't make me any less angry when people act like Dick is an amazing player despite having his entire season rigged for him. I guess it's okay if I find the beneficiary to be rootable which Dick wasn't.

    Grodner should have rigged BB15 for Elissa.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; July 8th, 2014 at 03:54 PM.

  5. #205
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    ^ I'm one of those you cried foul over the rigging. But, for a different reason. I've worked in TV and I find "rigging" to be the sign of a lazy production style. If the producers were any good at their jobs, they could produce an interesting show without having to constantly "correct" it's course.

    And they should never be allowed to put their friends on these shows, like happened last year.

  6. #206

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Grodner should have rigged BB15 for Elissa.
    RIGHT? I mean if you're going to manipulate the game to this extent on behalf of a Reilly, my god at least do it for the less annoying one. Elissa getting votes from Helen/Candice/Jessie/Judd and whoever else (depending on who her F2 partner was) would make WAY more sense than fucking Shelly voting for motherfucking Rachel! Yeah, still cranky over that one.

  7. #207
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    If the producers were any good at their jobs, they could produce an interesting show without having to constantly "correct" it's course.
    I don't think it's a matter of making the show interesting. I honestly think the main reason Grodner rigs the show is to appease the fanbase who always want a happy ending i.e. quell the batshit crazy people who throw tantrums whenever their favorites don't win. People were sending Shelly Moore's DAUGHTER death threats when her mother had the audacity to vote out fan favorite Jeff in BB13. It was truly bizarro world that Shelly being the deciding vote for RACHEL to win that season was enough to put out their flames of insanity just because somebody from Jeff's alliance (who also happened to be somebody who was massively hated the previous year) won as a proxy for Jeff.

    ETA: LOL at Sgt Pepper bringing up Shelly and Rachel right as I was making this post. Get out of my brain, girl.

  8. #208

    Re: Big Brother 16

    You know I take EVERY opportunity to bitch about Rachel Reilly's* win slip!

    There have been many personally unsatisfying wins for me (Drew, Maggie, Boogie, Adam, Hayden, Ian and Andy), but the only two truly illegitimate wins in my eyes are Dick and Rachel, because they literally could not have gotten to the end without major production help. I've explained why I think this in literally every other BB thread so I won't repeat it again here. As much as I loathe Boogie and wanted Dan to win over Ian, I can't say that either of those wins weren't legit.

    *I refuse to recognize her by Brendan's last name.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 8th, 2014 at 04:04 PM.

  9. #209
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Cute

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  10. #210
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    On AD the guys (Cody, Zach, Derrick, Hayden) were discussing getting Zach back in the game and suggestions on what to do and not do. Frankie comes out and puts his arm over Zach's shoulder and leans against him for a moment. Discussion goes on as fFrankie gets up and lies down on the hammock with Cody. He nods at some suggestions and just looks blankly at the guys. A little while later he is in a room with Jocasta, Amber and he is saying that Zach doesn't respect women. He says that the man side of him shuddered and the female side shuddered harder (something to that effect). I did not hear any of that from Zach. So Frankie is throwing his female side with the girls and try to get Zach out. He is on a mission for some reason and I think it is because he is so aligned with Caleb and Devin. Cody said he would not vote Zach out and he told Devin and said Devin was cool with that but told Cody not to tell anyone else. Cody wisely has told Derrick, Hayden and Zach.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  11. #211

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I'm pretty sure Frankie is just playing all sides. I don't think he really wants Zach to go.

  12. #212
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I'm pretty sure Frankie is just playing all sides. I don't think he really wants Zach to go.
    THIS. I also think he feels guilty, because he tried so hard to get Zach out after the blow up. There's a lot of people he talked to that he now feels like he's abandoning.. if that makes any sense.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  13. #213
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I have read over at Jokers that Derrick is furious with Devin for exposing the Bomb Squad to Jocasta and Brittany. I don't think Zach exposed as much as was talked about in his blow up at the veto meeting.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  14. #214
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    What I find pathetic is Frankie lying about his age. I'd say fuck everyone if they have anything against it. Fucking own it. I'm closing in on 30 too. Sometimes I feel old, but you just have to deal with it. Lying about it isn't a solution.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  15. #215
    Porn Star rysmiley88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    404

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Seriously. We FINALLY get some adorable guy-on-guy bonding on this shit show and it couldn't last longer than such timeless showmances as Ollie/April and Lydia/Jessie?



    Thank you. I think I said this before but I'll say it again: THIS IS A STUPID SHOW. And that's fine. I watch Big Brother not just despite its stupidity but partly because of it. And all these recent attempts to add twist on top of twist just complicates what should be a very simple premise. Honestly, when I try to explain this show to friends who don't watch it, even the rules of the POV seem too complicated to them. One of my friends said, "All these rules for a show where dumb people sit around a fake house all summer doing nothing and occasionally talking to Julie Chen?" Seriously. It's just an embarrassing attempt to legitimize the "game" aspect of the show, but THIS IS NOT A SHOW THAT CAN BE LEGITIMIZED. I cringe every time one of these fools refers to "BB history" or players like Dan and Dr. Will as "the greats." For fuck's sake people, you're trying to win Big Brother, not a Nobel Prize.

    They just need to go back to a simple-minded but entertaining presence an cast simple-minded but entertaining people.
    I heart you.

  16. #216
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Sgt Pepper, aren't you one of the people who tout Dr. Will and Dan as great players? How about June and others? I think I have read some of your thoughts about great players.

    I personally think you have to have a lot of lay low, ass kissing, act non-threatening, or just play dumber than a stack of Bible readers to win this game. It is a cluster fuck and the more jerks there are playing the more entertaining it is and the more we love to love and hate and it changes all the time. And here we are again going at it as they go at it and make permanent enemies or life long friends.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  17. #217

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Sgt Pepper, aren't you one of the people who tout Dr. Will and Dan as great players? How about June and others? I think I have read some of your thoughts about great players.
    Of course! I think Will, Dan and Jun are easily the smartest/best players to have ever played this game. But that doesn't mean I think being good at this game counts as some great achievement in real life.

    For example, BB players and podcasters have referred to players like Ian and Janelle (who were avid BB fans before they came on the show) as "BB historians" which...WTF? As if knowing a lot about Big Brother is the same as knowing a lot about the American Civil War or the Israel/Palestine conflict. It's just embarrassing to hear these people talk and not be self-aware of their own irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. To his credit, Dr. Will is very much aware of this which is why he does so little press for the show, whereas conversely as much as I love Dan, I think he thinks winning this show means more than it does.

    I enjoy BB and Survivor, but I'm under no delusions that either one represents anything important.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 9th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

  18. #218
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Eh, I just view it as all relative. Like yeah Survivor and Big Brother aren't changing the world and maybe some people take the shows a little bit seriously but I can understand using terms like "Survivor history" or "one of the best players ever" etc. just as a point of reference.

    Viewers are also real people and can be drawn to winners and hold them in hushed reverence for various reasons. Similar backgrounds, similar geographical locations, similar demographics, etc. Richard Hatch for example was one of the first, if not the first, gay men I ever saw on TV as a kid at the time that I really didn't know any gay people in real life so I kind of view him as more important than I would otherwise.

  19. #219

    Re: Big Brother 16

    That's interesting slip. I guess I just never looked at the people on these shows that way. For me as a kid, Ellen coming out and the popularity of Will & Grace were way more seminal in terms of gay representation in media than Richard Hatch. But your point is a good one and I'm probably just being super snobby about this so I'll drop it.

    On a related note, have there been any other openly* gay contestants on Survivor or BB that you really liked and wished they'd won? Before Andy the closest BB came to a gay winner was Ivette which...blech. Had Kevin won BB11, I would've been happy with that. And I liked Will on BB5. If Frankie won this year, he'd easily be my favorite gay contestant to win or come close to winning on this show or Survivor. I can't remember others on Survivor right now. I mean Todd won but, I'd like to forget that even happened.

    *In other words, I'm not counting Drew.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 9th, 2014 at 03:40 PM.

  20. #220
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    My favorite gay winners weren't on BB or Survivor. They were on The Amazing Race. Brent & Josh, The Beekman Boys. Underdogs for the entire show, with everyone else plotting against them. They still won. And their on screen kiss when the won was an Amazing Race first.

  21. #221
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I did forget that Will and Grace was around back then but I'm not sure how much I knew of the show at the time -- I was 12 when Survivor premiered and I think I started getting into Will and Grace a little bit after that. And of course there was Ellen like you mentioned but she was a woman so it wasn't quite the same to me. Gay male representation that I knew about at the time was so slim that one of the reasons I loved Three's Company so much at age 13 was because Jack was pretending to be gay.

    Kevin is my favorite gay guy on BB US and I thought he was a pretty good player on top of that so I would have been really happy if he won. I also would have been happier if Ivette beat Maggie because Ivette is the kind of villain that you can laugh at it for being loud and ridiculous whereas Maggie was a quiet ring leader.

    Survivor? Um... I think the only openly gay guys who won or got really close were Hatch, Todd and Rafe from Guatemala. I might be forgetting someone. I love Richard and I don't hate Todd as much as you do -- he had a good FTC, had excellent taste in allies and was one of the reasons Courtney stuck around for so long -- but I don't really like him either, and I barely even remember Guatemala. The gay guys I've liked on Survivor recently (Papa Bear and Brice) were early boots unfortunately. Caleb might have won if his side didn't draw the white rock but it probably would have been Hayden (BARF).
    Last edited by slipintothefog; July 9th, 2014 at 04:31 PM.

  22. #222
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Oh and I didn't mention that BACK THEN I loved pretty much every gay guy on Survivor/BB no matter how vile or amazing they were as people or how good or bad they were at the game. Hatch from Survivor 1 (I hated him then because he was the "villain" and was so angry that he won... but by All Stars, I did love him), Brandon from Survivor 3, John from Survivor 4, Marcellas from BB3 and Will from BB5 were all my top favorites. I think it was around BB6 that time I stopped rooting for people just for being gay. Probably because Beau was opposing Janelle and obviously Janelle was life.

    These "last edited by" stamps are so ugly and annoying.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; July 9th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

  23. #223

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I REALLY liked Marcellas in the first few weeks of BB3. He had been targeted early for seemingly no reason (and I was convinced his double minority status was the actual reason) and when Jerry used the first POV on him, I was thrilled. He was funny in the DR and he was BFF with Amy (my favorite), all of which endeared him to me. But somewhere along the line, he started realizing that he could be a fan favorite and he became obnoxious and self-righteous, and even cruel toward Amy. By the time Danielle got his ass evicted while holding his own POV, I was glad to see him go (and for that, I will always be grateful to Danielle). Then of course on All Stars, I continued to dislike him as he treated Janelle the same way he treated Amy.

  24. #224

    Re: Big Brother 16

    After watching tonight's episode, I still like Zach but MY GOD he's terrible at this game. It's going to be interesting to see if he and Frankie can make it far together. If they do, remember this episode people. I bet you anything BB fans will make Zach out to be the mastermind (cuz you know, he's the straight guy) when actually Frankie has been playing smart and Zach has constantly shot himself in the foot.

    Also after watching tonight's episode, Pao is HILARIOUS. I'm sorry she's leaving and not some dead weight like Hayden or Derrick.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 9th, 2014 at 05:58 PM.

  25. #225
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    After watching tonight's episode, I still like Zach but MY GOD he's terrible at this game. It's going to be interesting to see if he and Frankie can make it far together. If they do, remember this episode people. I bet you anything BB fans will make Zach out to be the mastermind (cuz you know, he's the straight guy) when actually Frankie has been playing smart and Zach has constantly shot himself in the foot.

    Also after watching tonight's episode, Pao is HILARIOUS. I'm sorry she's leaving and not some dead weight like Hayden or Derrick.
    You're right.. people on tumblr are already hating on Frankie because he threw Zach under the bus, even though he's been trying to fix it since, and he's apologized to Zach. Still.. they seem to hate Frankie now and they LOVE Zach as usual. I like Zach a lot too, don't get me wrong.. he's one of my favorites. But you can't deny he's been an IDIOT at playing the game. The only reason they're keeping him is because he's well liked and they might have use for him later on in the game. Zach was an idiot for blowing up and outing the allience, and since that he's done a couple of other moronic things too. Unfortunately I don't think he'll last long in this game, but I hope I'm wrong. I enjoy seeing Zach and Frankie together, and would like to see more of them.

    On a side note: sad to see the cheek kiss was cut out of the new episode:

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  26. #226

    Re: Big Brother 16

    frankie is a douche and a traitor


    he makes it seem like he was using zach in the drs on tv.

    i just have a bad feeling that his dochiness(LOL) just started

    fuck frankie

  27. #227
    Sex God Salemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Not a Frankie fan. I understand this is Big Brother and lying is part of the game, but every once in a while someone comes along who's a little too good at it who seems to get a little too much gratification out of stabbing people in the back and stirring the pot (see Natalie, BB11), often times not even for game purposes, just for the sheer thrill of it because manipulating people makes them feel powerful, and Frankie is one of those people. Everything about him just reeks of fake. The way he lays all over Zach and kisses him and pretends to comfort him only to run to the next room and coldly throw him under the bus without so much as batting an eyelash is truly something to behold. And it's not just Zach he does it to, he does it to everyone. For seemingly no reason at all. But in front of their face he's their best friend in the world. And he lays it on so. fucking. thick. It's just... ugh. Hard to watch.
    Last edited by Salemite; July 9th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
    - S a l e m i t e -

  28. #228
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Did anyone see BB AD last night and the convo between the 3 America Alliance? They were talking a split vote between them and Frankie was going to vote Zach out, Derrick for him to stay and Donny for him to go. This could all change as they find out the way the house is voting but, wow, is Derrick maneuvering through this game with his advice, suggestions, ideas. Cody has done his best to talk to everyone to get Zach to stay. Caleb is all hauty and superior when Zach finally goes to talk to him. They are hoping for a split in the vote so all will be on Devin. Brittany does not trust Frankie and told Derrick and Cody as much.

    That being said I loved Frankie's drs tonight. They were hysterical. That's what I hope he can do all season.

    Brittany & Christine are the best of the women, Victoria is the most hard headed, Pao is loopy, Amber has obviously gone Calebville, I think Nicole has gone over the edge for Cody (but then I have, too).

    And I still hate Devin.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  29. #229
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Then of course on All Stars, I continued to dislike him as he treated Janelle the same way he treated Amy.
    And didn't they invite Amy back for an interview on All Stars where she said that she and Marcellas weren't talking, scoffed at the idea of Janelle being the "new Amy" and basically talked shit about both Marcellas AND Janelle? Love that irreverent bitch.

  30. #230
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Salemite View Post
    Not a Frankie fan. I understand this is Big Brother and lying is part of the game, but every once in a while someone comes along who's a little too good at it who seems to get a little too much gratification out of stabbing people in the back and stirring the pot (see Natalie, BB11), often times not even for game purposes, just for the sheer thrill of it because manipulating people makes them feel powerful, and Frankie is one of those people. Everything about him just reeks of fake. The way he lays all over Zach and kisses him and pretends to comfort him only to run to the next room and coldly throw him under the bus without so much as batting an eyelash is truly something to behold. And it's not just Zach he does it to, he does it to everyone. For seemingly no reason at all. But in front of their face he's their best friend in the world. And he lays it on so. fucking. thick. It's just... ugh. Hard to watch.
    Well.. fair is fair, he really has tried to make it up to Zach after throwing him under the bus. He really does want Zach to stay. I'm just saying.. he knows he made a mistake and is trying to fix it. That said.. it might be too late. Zach might go home tomorrow.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  31. #231
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    This is cute though.. I'm so gonna miss Zach if he is voted off. He's my favorite in the house, he and Cody.








    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  32. #232

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    frankie is a douche and a traitor

    he makes it seem like he was using zach in the drs on tv.

    i just have a bad feeling that his dochiness(LOL) just started

    fuck frankie
    As I'm sure Frankie would say: girl bye.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; July 10th, 2014 at 06:57 AM.

  33. #233

    Re: Big Brother 16

    poor zach he is being played

    i definately think he is curious

  34. #234

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    As I'm sure Frankie would say: girl bye.
    and i will say right back

    bye felecia LMAO

  35. #235
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    poor zach he is being played

    i definately think he is curious
    Do you see how he's like grabbing Frankie in those gifs? He's holding him, hugging him.. he's the very definition of bi-curious. If drunk enough he'd hook up with Frankie.. I bet you he wouldn't say no to a bj.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  36. #236

    Re: Big Brother 16

    HD is really not kind to Hayden or Derrick.

  37. #237
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I think you have to remember in this game that once you betray someone it is not easily forgotten and no amount of apology will ever make you trusted again. Zach may forgive Frankie but I doubt he will forget and that goes for other players, too. It is hard to get trust and once you have it you better hold onto it like gold. Frankie is playing all sides and it was working but it now seems everyone is noticing, especially his closeness to Caleb and bull miester, Devin.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  38. #238

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Do you see how he's like grabbing Frankie in those gifs? He's holding him, hugging him.. he's the very definition of bi-curious. If drunk enough he'd hook up with Frankie.. I bet you he wouldn't say no to a bj.
    definately not

    its unbelievable that a lot of str guys now are very open, the world is truly changing. a couple of years back, this would never happen on national tv with any bicurious guys LOL

    frankie has pullled all the str8 guys in the house to going a lil curious, zach is the most susceptible

  39. #239

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    its unbelievable that a lot of str guys now are very open, the world is truly changing. a couple of years back, this would never happen on national tv
    Yeah. To think a couple of years back, Jeff was calling gay people pedophiles on BB...

  40. #240

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Yeah. To think a couple of years back, Jeff was calling gay people pedophiles on BB...
    that can still happen, i mean it was just last year people were being RACISt and making gay slurs.

    i hope they cast more of this type of people that a lil more fun

    i cannot say i HATE anyone yet, which is a good thing

  41. #241

    Re: Big Brother 16

    omg caleb shut up abt AMBER lol

  42. #242
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I was so glad to see Zach stay tonight. This next week could be interesting.

  43. #243
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,629

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    OMG Devin looks crazy on last night's show. I really hope to god that he gets voted off this week. I am tired of him.

    Glad that Zach is staying.

  44. #244

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Was there another twist for someone to enter the house late? While watching yesterday, after the vote, I was like who the hell is Victoria? Does she get any screen time?

  45. #245
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Quote Originally Posted by soopadupa View Post
    Was there another twist for someone to enter the house late? While watching yesterday, after the vote, I was like who the hell is Victoria? Does she get any screen time?
    LMAO people make that joke all the time. She's irrelevant and annoying, she's brainless and have no idea how to play the game. She looks miserable half the time, like she WANTS to go home. She has literally no friends in the house. So yeah.. she'll be gone within the next few weeks and I say good riddance.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  46. #246
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    Because of my work schedule, I've to record some episodes. When I watch live it's in HD and it looks fine. But when I record it's in SD. And they need to work on their framing. In last night's show you could only see half of Julie in some of the shots and graphics were cut off as well. They need to remember not everyone is watching HD. I know HD is new for them this season, so hopefully they get better at it as the season goes on.

  47. #247
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I laughed out loud when Frankie went to Devin to tell him that Zach would be staying. Devin's face was like a stone gargoyle. Then he announced he has no more alliance and he would be working only for himself and get everyone out. Frankie was at a lost for words and went slinking out of the HoH. Glad that Zach stayed. Too bad it had to be him up against Pao and I loved the aftermath of the veto meeting and the speeches to stay. Pao took her sword and cut a new swath at Devin and that gargoyle smile remained on his sorry ass face. Practice that in the mirror.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  48. #248
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    It was a great episode. As for Frankie I personally wouldn't trust him. No secret is safe with him. I'm also glad the two head of households are players we haven't seen much of. It will interesting to see how this week goes.

  49. #249
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    I don't have HD and had no issues with the picture, it may be a setting on your tv that needs to be changed when you are watching non HD shows??

  50. #250
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Big Brother 16

    ^No, it's case of them remembering what the "safe area" is for SD TV. I've worked in TV and it just means remember that not everyone can see what's at the far right and far left of what you're shooting in HD and planning accordingly.

    It's why a lot of HD TV seems a little dead at the far edges. You'll notice things like network logo and further in than they used to be in analog TV. It's so everyone will be able to see the logo no matter what kind of TV they're watching on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.