JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,689
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    My friends girlfriend was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue the police/local government because the man has a criminal record.

    Its not good enough they are both on welfare with two teen pregnancies, but now they think they can get money out of the government for what exactly? Have people become so entitled that anything that happens to them they must blame someone? No, sorry, the public is not responsible for individual stupidity, and should never be responsible for that.

    How about the fact she was at a bus stop in the middle of the night for no good reason?


  2. #2
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,957

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    your friends are morons. let them pay the court costs to file the paperwork and then sit in the courtroom as the judge dismisses the case. then laugh all the way home at their expense. idiots.

    I'd find different friends btw

    Steven

  3. #3
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,161

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by evanrick View Post
    My friends girlfriend was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue the police/local government because the man has a criminal record.

    Its not good enough they are both on welfare with two teen pregnancies, but now they think they can get money out of the government for what exactly? Have people become so entitled that anything that happens to them they must blame someone? No, sorry, the public is not responsible for individual stupidity, and should never be responsible for that.

    How about the fact she was at a bus stop in the middle of the night for no good reason?
    At a bus stop in the middle of the night? Teen pregnancies..... She was scoring some drugs with her welfare money, the child support she doesn't get from the baby daddies is what she uses to buy food, so the kids go without. But she does rent her body out on the side to get a little extra spending cash.... Does your friend know?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  4. #4
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    If the government is responsible for supposed pain and suffering from having merely enabled the conditions that allowed her to SEE a penis, then the government must have a strong countersuit against the couple's parents for having raised their children thus.

  5. #5
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,973

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by evanrick View Post
    My friends girlfriend was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue the police/local government because the man has a criminal record.

    Its not good enough they are both on welfare with two teen pregnancies, but now they think they can get money out of the government for what exactly? Have people become so entitled that anything that happens to them they must blame someone? No, sorry, the public is not responsible for individual stupidity, and should never be responsible for that.

    How about the fact she was at a bus stop in the middle of the night for no good reason?
    The fact that she thinks she can sue over this speaks loudly about the dumbing down of society, the ignorance that seems to be prevalent in the masses.

    Take note that her being at a bus stop at any hour should not play a factor in who is responsible for this "flashing", the one who is accountable is the flasher, not her and not the police.

    Her teen pregnancy is irrelevant as well, it could have happened to a nun.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Essex Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Essex, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,060

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiadude View Post
    let them pay the court costs to file the paperwork and then sit in the courtroom as the judge dismisses the case.
    What a delicious irony it would be if it turned out that the judge was the flasher.

  7. #7
    Oldone
    windsors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    She would have been better off if she burnt herself with coffee from a fast food place.

  8. #8
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,677

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    I also would seek out different friends.

    In case the stupid is contagious.

  9. #9
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!



    Dumb.

  10. #10
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    If they know the man has a criminal record, they presumably know who he is. They could report the incident to the police and let them charge him with indecent exposure (or whatever the American equivalent is).

    To sue the police because a man has a criminal record is preposterous. Arguably, it's because the police were carrying out their duties diligently that the man got caught and prosecuted in the first place.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    love to see what Judge Judy would do with these two losers

  12. #12

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    If they know the man has a criminal record, they presumably know who he is….
    Yes. The police will be able to identify him easily by his tattoo markings.

  13. #13
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,447
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Should be a fun lineup...

    Which penis is it?

  14. #14
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Should be a fun lineup...

    Which penis is it?
    Whichever one they choose, let's hope it stands up in court.

  15. #15
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    how come i never see a cock while waiting for the bus. i think i'll sue the bus company for cock blocking, 1st degree....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  16. #16
    Porn Star mark73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winsford Cheshire UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    477

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Is your friends girlfriend really that stupid ???? well if they have money to waste on a court case they can't possibly win then good luck to them !!! Have to Ask, How much had they drunk ???? As no sober person would have thought of something this stupid !!

  17. #17
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by mark73 View Post
    ... no sober person would have thought of something this stupid !!
    No, believe it or not there really are people that stupid.

  18. #18

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by evanrick View Post
    My friends girlfriend was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue the police/local government because the man has a criminal record.

    Its not good enough they are both on welfare with two teen pregnancies, but now they think they can get money out of the government for what exactly? Have people become so entitled that anything that happens to them they must blame someone? No, sorry, the public is not responsible for individual stupidity, and should never be responsible for that.

    How about the fact she was at a bus stop in the middle of the night for no good reason?
    How do they know he has a criminal record? If they recognize him just turn him in. If there's a bounty on him throw him down and sit on him.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  19. #19
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,161

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    How do they know he has a criminal record? If they recognize him just turn him in. If there's a bounty on him throw him down and sit on him.
    Probably because when they reported it they identified him through a mugshot. Or having described the incident to officers, found out he'd done it to others.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  20. #20

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    You say they are your Friends?????????

  21. #21
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,161

    Code of Conduct

    Re: My friends girlfirnd was at a bus stop late at night, a man flashed her and they want to sue?!

    He said the guy was his friend. The girl was his friend's girlfriend. That doesn't necessarily make her his friend.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.