Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Magic the Gathering

I just started playing again (When Theros was released) since I stopped when I was in 10th grade. Noticed that there were a lot of gay players at the store I go to and was wondering if other people on here played. If so what decks do you guys like to play?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Magic the Gathering

I had some cards as a kid and I knew the basic rules, but I rarely ever played because nobody else was nerdy enough to enjoy it. Ah, village life. If I had tons of money and spare time, I'd love to get into it now. As it is, I have neither :/

Hodor.......

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Played it for quite a bit. It is kinda costly in my opinion so I don't really play much anymore though I do occasionally get into it. My favourite deck so far is any combination of blue, green and black. Though I prefer blue and green over the rest. But the three colours together makes things more interesting.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Don't play it anymore but I used to. I loved to play with a goblin deck and go for speed kills.

I got into it about 4 years ago. I don't play it as often as I used to but still love the game. I usually play mono black control vampires