JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1

    Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Oh, I meant to say "unusual".

    Is it unusual for a son to stare at his father's package or bulge?

    Would this be weird for a son to do?
    Last edited by bigcocktheory; March 13th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    13,036
    Blog Entries
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    If the son is 25, I would say yes. If the son is 2, then no.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  3. #3

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    I'm talking about sons of ALL ages.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n2c21quU491t0agoro1_500.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	1033299

  4. #4
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    13,036
    Blog Entries
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Where did you get that picture of Elroy Auto?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  5. #5

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Where did you get that picture of Elroy Auto?
    I don't know who Elroy Auto is...I googled and nothing.

  6. #6

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    bump...

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,564

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Well it would be unusual for the adult. But for a child it isnt I think. After all, its an interesting thing to a young explorative child who has the same appendage.

  8. #8
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Truro, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    196

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Staring is normal, for any age. Where it becomes abnormal is if the stare is sexual in nature. Then yes it becomes incest. I know I've looked at my dad's but NEVER in a sexual way (EW!). just out of curiosity for a body part that one doesn't see too often (especially your relative's).
    check out my tumblr blog, mostly about bulges but not only

    http://trouser-snakes-on-a-plane.tumblr.com/

  9. #9

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanislas View Post
    Staring is normal, for any age. Where it becomes abnormal is if the stare is sexual in nature. Then yes it becomes incest. I know I've looked at my dad's but NEVER in a sexual way (EW!). just out of curiosity for a body part that one doesn't see too often (especially your relative's).
    so you would stare at your dad's junk?

  10. #10

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Could you tell us a bit more so we know what's going on, are you the father or the son ?
    I'm the son. And I'll be honest with everyone. Ok, I'm in my early 20s, 22 y/o, so I'm not super young, but when we are at the pool at our house my dad wears a speedo. He tends to wear board shorts at the beach because you get odd stares if you wear a speedo at the beach in America, but at home our pool is private and he wears a speedo. And I always stare, but it's sunny out so I can squint and no one can tell.
    But pretty much since I was a kid I would love staring at my dad's bulge. And recently I find myself doing it to other guys, but mostly for my dad. When he's wearing basketball shorts around the house or sweatpants and I know he doesn't have any underwear on I love to stare.
    I don't want to have sex with him, that is wayyyy to extreme of what I am talking about. I just love looking at him.

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Curiosity is normal, even with your dad. Don't let anyone tell you different.

    You might want to ask yourself what you find interesting though.

    Some options to consider;

    Shape
    Size
    It's a dick
    It's your dad
    The fact that your not supposed to look at family according to society conventions
    Standard male view that your not supposed to look at any dick

    There's a ton more things to think about, but you gotta know that looking is looking no matter how well you hide it and your dad will know eventually so you might want to prepare for that chat that he'll have with you as well.

  12. #12
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    =bigcocktheory;9387418my dad wears a speedo.

    at home our pool is private and he wears a speedo. And I always stare,

    But pretty much since I was a kid I would love staring at my dad's bulge. I just love looking at him.
    Your dad sounds delicious.

    Listen son, dad’s speedos and undies make a fantastic gas mask. They will transport you to nirvana. Strap them on. If you enjoy looking at Dad’s crotch just wait till you smell it. Just wait.

  13. #13
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcocktheory View Post
    myself doing it to other guys, but mostly for my dad. .
    I am the same way about my dad. Want him more than any other.

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Verona
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Usual or unusual are no sense words. Curiosity kills the cat... if your dad's a rep. and catches you hehe! However, seriously, I think Anon 78... just gave the right answer and I'll add, be always discreet staring at bulges, unless is a bum.

  15. #15

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    bump......

  16. #16
    Virgin rothko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    I was always staring at my granddad's bulge, he was built like a donkey and it was hard not to.

  17. #17

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by rothko View Post
    I was always staring at my granddad's bulge, he was built like a donkey and it was hard not to.
    Did he ever notice you looking at his bulge

  18. #18
    Virgin rothko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcocktheory View Post
    Did he ever notice you looking at his bulge
    He did eventually and Fridays nights where never the same!!

  19. #19

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by rothko View Post
    He did eventually and Fridays nights where never the same!!
    oh please...LOL. What are you saying??

  20. #20
    Virgin rothko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcocktheory View Post
    oh please...LOL. What are you saying??
    I'm saying just that.

  21. #21
    Slut
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Haven
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    I'm wondering, "What's behind the stare"? In other words, are sexual desires churning In that case, I'd say yes, it's unusual. I have a buddy who is now registered as a sex offender because he touched his own son in sexual ways. That's WAY over the line, and it ruined his life. He'll have to remain registered for the rest of his life.

    If it's admiration, and you happen to notice your dad's bulge as, "wow, that's cool looking, I hope mine looks like that someday", I'd chalk that up to male admiration. But veer too far in this direction, and you're moving into incestuous thoughts.

    Observe it from a different angle: what would you think if your sister (if you have/had one) came to you and said to you, I stare at dad's bulge all the time. Would you think that was typical or would you find it creepy? Incest creates serious psychological issues if acted upon: As we're seeing in the U.S., people have considerable (hidden) mental issues without adding dynamics to a relationship that could upset the balance. I've worked with incest survivor therapists. It is not something easily recovered from.
    And I'm curious: what state do you live in, that wearing speedos to the beach draws stares? I'm genuinely curious.
    Last edited by mcbrion; December 6th, 2015 at 12:27 PM.

  22. #22

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbrion View Post
    I'm wondering, "What's behind the stare"? In other words, are sexual desires churning In that case, I'd say yes, it's unusual. I have a buddy who is now registered as a sex offender because he touched his own son in sexual ways. That's WAY over the line, and it ruined his life. He'll have to remain registered for the rest of his life.

    If it's admiration, and you happen to notice your dad's bulge as, "wow, that's cool looking, I hope mine looks like that someday", I'd chalk that up to male admiration. But veer too far in this direction, and you're moving into incestuous thoughts.

    Observe it from a different angle: what would you think if your sister (if you have/had one) came to you and said to you, I stare at dad's bulge all the time. Would you think that was typical or would you find it creepy? Incest creates serious psychological issues if acted upon: As we're seeing in the U.S., people have considerable (hidden) mental issues without adding dynamics to a relationship that could upset the balance. I've worked with incest survivor therapists. It is not something easily recovered from.
    And I'm curious: what state do you live in, that wearing speedos to the beach draws stares? I'm genuinely curious.
    what are you going on about? I come here to read post and get horny, not read your thesis for a sexualites class

  23. #23
    Slut
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Haven
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is it usual for a son to stare at his father's package/bulge?

    Ah. You were just asking for the fun of it: you didn't expect a reasoned, intelligent response. Sorry 'bout that. Thought you were asking about 'normalcy' and all that. My bad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.