Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Reaching Out?

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Reaching Out?

I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year. We were together for 15 years prior to our split. With the recent bad weather in Atlanta, I'm worried about him but do you think it's a good idea to contact him? We haven't spoken to each other in over a year.

Just for clarification, things didn't end badly between us but we just haven't had any real interactions/ communications in the last year.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Reaching Out?

after a year of not really speaking? I wouldn't bother.

it's just a snowstorm, it's not like rockets are shelling the city and you're worried for his life.

The past is the past. Probably best to leave it than to dredge it up and re-open new conflicts and drama you probably don't need in your life.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I personally think it┤s very nice of you to ask and see if he is alright. Even if you don┤t plan to talk to him after it, it is a very nice action to see for his safety.
    ĘBeware the fury of a patient manĘ - John Dryden

🌈❤️ June26, 2015 ❤️🌈 JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Do you exchange birthday or Christmas cards? If not, I wouldn't contact him. On the other hand, if you have amends to make or want to rekindle a relationship...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

cuidado com o mau-olhado JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If you parted on good terms, an email or brief phone call to see how he fared in the storm is fine. Just make it casual and brief- as you would for a friend or relative.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

JUB Addict
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think it would be fine...and a decent thing to do. Given your circumstances and history...I don't see why there would be a problem.

I haven't spoken to a couple of my very good lifelong friends in over a year but I would definitely contact them if I feared they may be in trouble or were in an area that was experiencing trouble just to let them know I was thinking about them if nothing else

You could always cyber stalk him on Facebook and see if he's ok.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

I guess I'd say just be aware of what you want from the communication. Is it the start of a new friendship or just a one time reach out. Either is fine - just know what you're looking for

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for the input guys. I opted to just send a very brief email simply asking if everything was okay with him regarding the severe weather there in Atlanta.

He did respond saying everything is fine though like a lot of people it took him several hours to get home from work that day. As I mentioned before, he and I did end of good terms. We're still friends but just haven't spoken in that period of time.