Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My first time bottoming. TRUE STORY

The first time I got fucked!!! Ok, so my bf and I and sex several times but I want to talk about my first time bottoming. He always wants to bottom. I needed to see what the big huff was all about. So we are fooling around in my bed, jerking and sucking. Well, he always lays on his back and we fuck missionary style. (His favorite position) He was in for a surprise today, because I'm gonna ride that dick.

We are making out as we jerk each other off slowly, building to the actual deed itself. I pull out the lube and put some on his rock hard cock. And I mean his dick is rock fucking hard. He says, "Don't stroke me too much you are gonna make me cum, start fucking me."

Uh huh, ya right I'm thinking. I am sitting on top of him rubbing our two lubed up dicks together, precum everywhere. I'm precum a ton!!! Makes great lube if you weren't aware. So he is getting really heated and says, "Lets fuck!"
    I said ‘OK!’ I move a few inches forward and put his cock head on my hole. It felt so weird to have something touching my asshole. It was warm and hard, yet the head of a cock is still soft enough to not be rough on your hole. He says, "What are you doing?“
    I look at him intently, "You are going to fuck me." He says, "Ummm I don't know."

I say, "Honey you are going to fuck me. Just shut the fuck up and let me sit on your dick OK.?" (Spoken bluntly and forcefully)

”Ok” he says.

First of all, he is hung like a fucking horse in my eyes. It’s a nice cut dick and whenever he cums, it’s a lot of cum. He is every bit of 7" and somewhat thick. So, I grab the lube and lube my hole up some. Slowly, I try to sit on his raw cock. (Been tested, both clean and still together) If you have never bottomed, it’s interesting to feel the warmth of an erect dick pushing on your hole. It feels good to say the least.

I lean down a bit to kiss him, all the while trying to get his dick in me. My hole is tight as fuck and I am trying to relax it. So, I take my time and I get it in about 2 or 3 inches. I'm thinking to myself, "Fuck is this all I can handle?" Well not exactly LOL. So I am slowly riding up and down trying to loosen my hole and I'm not getting far. So I take a moment to relax and let my body adjust to his dick.

He says, "Maybe we should go back to you fucking me." LOL NOPE NOT AN OPTION TONIGHT. So I relax for a minute and for some odd reason as I'm sitting on his dick, I decided to lean back to straighten my back out some, then it happened!! His big dick just slid right into my hole. OMG it was so deep in me. It felt so good to finally ride a dick deep, like I had always thought as a teenager I would do.

I look down at my BF and you could see the pleasure in his face as I slowly rode up and down on his big cock! If you top, you know the feeling of a wet hole and how a hole just wraps around your dick like it was meant to be. I begin to move a little faster and my hole loosens, my cock is rock hard as I bounce up and down on his dick. Precum just flowing out of me like crazy. My hole taking every inch of his dick! I don't dare touch my dick, if I do, I'll nut everywhere. I want to enjoy every second of it. As my legs get tired, I slow down a bit and just nestle all the way down, balls deep on his dick. My bf just trying to hold his load back with every bit of will power.

I lean over with his dick still in me and start kissing him and rubbing his nipples. I have always wanted to be fucked on my back missionary position. The idea of having my knees up to my ears just gets me hot as fuck. So I slowly get off of his dick as I kiss him and start to lay next to him. He starts jerking off.

I sayl "WTF are you doing"?

He says, "What? I thought you were done bottoming?”

NO!! Dude, I want you to fuck me while I am on my back! I want you to cum in my ass! Seed the fuck out of my hole, NOW! I can be a bit demanding in the bedroom, but someone has to be. So he puts my legs in the air, just as I had hoped.

"I want you to fuck me hard and fuck me deep, ok?"

Seriously, he abused the fuck out of my hole, and I loved every minute of it. That feeling of a raw dick in your ass going as deep as possible because your BF is so turned on! I see the pleasure on his face, my knees at my ears; my feet in the air. I am just getting pounded and pounded.

He says, "I think I'm gonna cum!"

Honey, fuck my hole harder! Fill me deep with your cum. I literally can feel his dick getting harder and starting to swell in my hole. He's about to blow and I can feel every bit of his pace picking up. He is pumping his dick in me harder and faster. He tries to tell me, "I'm gonna....."

I interrupt him and say, "Bury it deep in me and seed me honey......”

Then it happened, I could literally feel him bury all 7" in me and explode. I could feel is cock convulsing inside me. It’s an amazing feeling to know that your body and hole could please your man. He just laid on top of me for a second trying to catch his breath. I told him, keep fucking me I need to cum. Which by all means is going to take less than a minute LOL.

He starts fucking me, and I can tell his dick is sensitive, but I gotta get off. He has his hands behind my knees and is just fucking me. I jerk for all of forty-five seconds and shoot the fucking mother load. CUM WAS EVERYWHERE!!

I am just laying there drenched in cum feeling great. What really heighten my orgasm was, when he started to fuck me after he came. His cum as lube made everything feel amazing. Just so slick; his cock rubbing against my prostate.

FUCK! Was that awesome? Having a great BF made my experience AWESOME! We just lay in bed together, sweaty and cum covered. Knowing his love seed was still inside me was the best feeling.

TRUE STORY and we are still together after three years and going strong.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: My first time bottoming. TRUE STORY

WoW! Happy to hear that you enjoyed bottoming for your bf

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for sharing your experience with us in such explicit detail!

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

thanks a lot

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Very sexy story.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Super story, all the hotter 'cause it's true. I especially liked, "I can be a bit demanding in the bedroom, but someone has to be." LOL!!

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by BluesDog View Post
    Super story, all the hotter 'cause it's true. I especially liked, "I can be a bit demanding in the bedroom, but someone has to be." LOL!!
    Bwahahaha Hey.....gotta do what ya gotta do!

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Awesome story! Well written. Exciting to read. You have a very cool bf too. Nothing better than versatile partners.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by journo25 View Post
    Awesome story! Well written. Exciting to read. You have a very cool bf too. Nothing better than versatile partners.
    Thank you for all the nice things you have said. I'm certainly not the best writer, but I tried to convey the best detail possible. Honestly, I couldn't be any happier! I certainly lucked out with the BF I have.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

wow 1300 views!!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

True stories will always hit the jack pot! Have you any more to tell?

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hmm, I believe I do. I will have to write it up for another day. Its about my first cock sucking experience, which was fun!!!

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Great story. My first was like yours, the warmth of the cock inside me was what I loved, I've loved bottoming ever since.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There is nothing like having a dick pumping in and out of you. Not to mention, someone you love just dumping a huge load inside you. I love my bf so much its not even funny. He really means the world to me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Man, that is so hot, thanks for sharing.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    Man, that is so hot, thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

WOW! Almost 3000 views. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

A seriously hot story.Thanks for sharing it with us

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Very hot, sexy and perfect love making. Thanks for the story.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Great story! Enjoyed it a great deal! Thanks for sharing!
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wow great story! Thanks for sharing

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can't believe how many views this has had! Still with the Bf, thankfully! I've been bottoming more often. There really is nothing like getting pounded out with a nice hard cock. Feeling it just unload inside you is an incredible feeling. It's like being owned and giving up your body while he marks his territory with a deep seeding. Spreading your legs open while on your back as he climbs between your legs making out with you. His dick is rock hard pushing his cock on your hole. Finally, you relent, trying to relax your hole. But it doesn't matter, you feel him starting to slide in you. Taking short strides in and out of you, till finally they become deep thrusts. Fuck, now I'm horny. I'll brb, I'm literally going to get pounded right now!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thank you for the story and the update. Definitely very hot!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So hot! I’m bi(versatile)-curious and haven’t had a first time. Your description is so arousing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can't believe how many views!!!!!!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by 123kid View Post
    Can't believe how many views this has had! Still with the Bf, thankfully! I've been bottoming more often. There really is nothing like getting pounded out with a nice hard cock. Feeling it just unload inside you is an incredible feeling. It's like being owned and giving up your body while he marks his territory with a deep seeding. Spreading your legs open while on your back as he climbs between your legs making out with you. His dick is rock hard pushing his cock on your hole. Finally, you relent, trying to relax your hole. But it doesn't matter, you feel him starting to slide in you. Taking short strides in and out of you, till finally they become deep thrusts. Fuck, now I'm horny. I'll brb, I'm literally going to get pounded right now!
    Holly shittttt! Your story is hot as fuck. How come I missed it for so long. The story and the comments just made horny as hell. It also reminded me of two glorious incidents of my life, which I couldn't help sharing with you guys -

1. When I first lost my anal virginity to a guy I met online. He wasn't actually my type but I was dying to get my hole ravaged by anyone nice n clean. He rimmed and fingerfucked my hole for half an hour before he put his thick meat inside me. It hurt really bad and I couldn't get an erection. But I still take pride in the fact that I let him pound my virgin ass for fifty fucking minutes consistently until he came.

2. When my boyfriend (we're together for more than 18 months) fucked me bareback for the first time. I was pretty arrogant about not letting him fuck me without a condom even after five months of dating. I knew both of us were clean but I never saw his actual clinical reports. But that day he just went desperate to top me raw. He told me he's gonna fuck me bareback and no one can stop him. I was pretty resistant and begged him not to, but the moment his lubed up huge cockhead started to slide slowly into my hole, I felt like I was in heaven. I even started regretting not allowing him to do so for so long. But still I showed fake reluctance and he kept saying " I love you baby so much, just let me do this". His repeated requests and enforced barebacking so fucking turned me on. After 1.5 hour of rampant fucking in five different positions I felt he's getting close. I told him not to cum raw inside me even if I wanted him too. �� But he knew no bounds by that time. He pushed his mouth hard into my lips and held them firmly, so that I can't say a single word. His aggression and dominance just made me so excited, I felt like I could ejaculate without even touching my cock. As he climaxed and came raw inside my ass, I exploded a huge lode as well. That's how he 'marked his territory' (as you described it) deep inside my ass! ��

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for all the views guys!!! I'm still having the hottest sex I could ask for! From passionate love making to being dominated and made to be his total submissive bottom. Nothing like being on all fours and him holding my shoulders and railing from behind. Only to get to the final balls deep thrusts and feeling him unload inside me!!! I can literally feel it squirting inside me, its almost euphoric! Then he grabs me by the back of my hair and pulls me up to whisper in my ear. "You've been bred" "don't touch your dick or cum. I'm gonna fuck you again". Lol if you've never been fucked back to back it's a workout to say the least. Its a whole body affair, hair pulling, ass slapping, deep thrusting, bodies grinding. As a newer bottom you learn your hole has to adjust to a nice hard cock!! But no matter what when he is in balls deep it brings a level of pleasure that cannot be explained! I laid on my back loosened up just taking my bf rod deep and fast. My hole was so lubed up and cum filled that he made me cum hands free!!!!!! Biggest cum shot I've ever had! My legs were shaking almost out of control. Ironically, my bf hadn't nutted for the second time yet. He was standing on the floor with my ass at the edge of the bed when I came. Well, we had to move to the center of the bed and he had to just take control of my body and legs. My legs felt so weak, so he folded my knees to my ears and brought it home!! It was more of a sensual fucking now. Eventually he let my legs down and put both arms around my back with one hand supporting the back of my neck. I've never felt so free to let him take control. I could feel him getting close. I just begged him "babe breed me deep" sure enough, I think I took a bigger and deeper load then the first time!! My bf basically nutted so hard he screamed with pleasure and collapsed on top of me still balls deep. We laid like that for a little bit. He slowly pulled out of me and it felt amazing!!

Slut
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

wow all the replys and the story itself every erotic. very steamy thread there