JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 164
  1. #1
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,209

    Code of Conduct

    Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Thats what i want you to know.
    Thats all



    * Can you talk about your real life experience about nasty gay guys ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  2. #2
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,612
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    soap

    thankyou

  3. #3

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    what do you mean by "nasty"?

    do you mean that they don't wash their goat smelling ass or something else entirely?

  4. #4
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,617
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    I don't think that's restricted to sexual preference. A jerk is a jerk, no matter if it is male, female, gay or not.


  5. #5
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,209

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I don't think that's restricted to sexual preference. A jerk is a jerk, no matter if it is male, female, gay or not.
    That is why i said "some". Not all of them of course.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  6. #6
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Here's one for you...

    Some ____________________________(fill in the blank) are nasty...

    Of course there are nasty gay people....you name any group and there are nasty people in it...I promise.

  7. #7
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Nasty you say? It's all relative.

  8. #8
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Takes all sorts.

  9. #9
    Aphid Attraction MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    I can talk about real life experiences about nasty people in general. Gay or Straight, Male or Female.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    consider the source..............

  11. #11
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    933

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Nasty? Look no further than right here on JUB

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...rown-and-dirty!!
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  12. #12

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...


  13. #13
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Come here Telly so I can slap the stupid out of you.

    Is that nasty enough?




  14. #14
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,209

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    Come here Telly so I can slap the stupid out of you.

    Is that nasty enough?
    No, there is one guy who rang me on the phone often but blocked his number so i can't see who's calling.
    I think he stalked me from time to time saying he want a massage or rent a room but can't see his number. I've met him a few times and i know his voice.

  15. #15
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    No, there is one guy who rang me on the phone often but blocked his number so i can't see who's calling.
    I think he stalked me from time to time saying he want a massage or rent a room but can't see his number. I've met him a few times and i know his voice.
    It's not nasty to have a secret admirer.

  16. #16
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    It's not nasty to have a secret admirer.
    Depends on the admirer (I have stories...but I will refrain from sharing them )

  17. #17
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Depends on the admirer (I have stories...but I will refrain from sharing them )
    True that. Fatal Attraction is only enjoyable in the movies.

  18. #18
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,209

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    It's not nasty to have a secret admirer.
    No, he said he is a lawyer and know his rights and want his privacy LOL


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Some gay guys are stupid like me for even looking at this post!

  20. #20

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    everyone has different tastes lol

  21. #21
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,070
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    But it's like a horrific traffic accident... no matter how much you realize it's so wrong to be part of the morbidly gawking crowd one's will to resist is lost. Or something like that!
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  22. #22
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    I love the topic of this post, it's so controversial! I'll have to say, I totally agree! Gay men (in general) are disgusting. I dislike the whole community and I don't see myself as a part of it (despite of the fact that I'm considered "feminine") Yes, I might be fem, indeed, but I still wish NOT to be associated with those people… At all. Majority are uneducated, ignorant, but most of all, so judgmental, especially towards others who did not effect their lives, even in the slightest bit. You don't know everybody, you'll never know everybody and you definitely don't deserve to hear everybody's life story, which undoubtedly (in most cases) are more colorful and interesting than many of their existence. Having preconceptions about people who are different to you is one of the most disgusting characteristic, but thats how they get their kicks, isn't it, having the false impression that they are "superior" when they're, in fact, not… Me and my best friend like to question where some of them were during the time of Nazi Germany, seriously… I may sound harsh, but then you can only imagine what straight people have to say about them/you.
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  23. #23
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    So, WWII and Nazi power ended in 1945, some seven decades ago. People who could remember it and have lived in it would be over 80.

    You and your friends might cut some slack for gays who are 80+ years old, as they must have lived through quite a few world changes if they were old enough to actually remember Nazi Germany.

    It's good to know there is such a small fraction of your day-to-day interactions that could be affected by such horrible old goose-steppers.

    What you term "harsh," intelligent people call dim and bigoted or fey.
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; January 20th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.

  24. #24
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I love the topic of this post, it's so controversial! I'll have to say, I totally agree! Gay men (in general) are disgusting. I dislike the whole community and I don't see myself as a part of it (despite of the fact that I'm considered "feminine") Yes, I might be fem, indeed, but I still wish NOT to be associated with those people… At all. Majority are uneducated, ignorant, but most of all, so judgmental, especially towards others who did not effect their lives, even in the slightest bit. You don't know everybody, you'll never know everybody and you definitely don't deserve to hear everybody's life story, which undoubtedly (in most cases) are more colorful and interesting than many of their existence. Having preconceptions about people who are different to you is one of the most disgusting characteristic, but thats how they get their kicks, isn't it, having the false impression that they are "superior" when they're, in fact, not… Me and my best friend like to question where some of them were during the time of Nazi Germany, seriously… I may sound harsh, but then you can only imagine what straight people have to say about them/you.
    The irony of this post, pointing the finger at "nasty gays" while being one of the most vitriolic pieces of writing I've ever read on here is mind numbing lol.

  25. #25
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Lol. What I meant to say was, where were some of the faggots TODAY during Nazi Germany... Cause I bet they wouldn't be acting they way they be acting TODAY back then. Just saying. Don't get it twisted, not getting into Jews or the the holocaust. Calm down.
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  26. #26
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I love the topic of this post, it's so controversial! I'll have to say, I totally agree! Gay men (in general) are disgusting. I dislike the whole community and I don't see myself as a part of it (despite of the fact that I'm considered "feminine") Yes, I might be fem, indeed, but I still wish NOT to be associated with those people… At all. Majority are uneducated, ignorant, but most of all, so judgmental, especially towards others who did not effect their lives, even in the slightest bit. You don't know everybody, you'll never know everybody and you definitely don't deserve to hear everybody's life story, which undoubtedly (in most cases) are more colorful and interesting than many of their existence. Having preconceptions about people who are different to you is one of the most disgusting characteristic, but thats how they get their kicks, isn't it, having the false impression that they are "superior" when they're, in fact, not… Me and my best friend like to question where some of them were during the time of Nazi Germany, seriously… I may sound harsh, but then you can only imagine what straight people have to say about them/you.
    There are a lot of judgemental gay men...but there are also a lot of judgemental people..period. It is a fine line though...when you decide to jump in the same hole that they live in you pretty much give up your right to even mention it.

    I also think alot of the best and brightest people on the planet are LGBT...seriously....there are some right here on this board if you pay attention......better to focus on that

  27. #27
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Lol. What I meant to say was, where were some of the faggots TODAY during Nazi Germany... Cause I bet they wouldn't be acting they way they be acting TODAY back then. Just saying. Don't get it twisted, not getting into Jews or the the holocaust. Calm down.
    Interwar Germany was perhaps the most pro-gay country at that time. It had the Institute for the Science of Sexuality that advocated for LGBT rights, and that was in the 1920s.

    Now, there have been plenty of atrocities since then that probably are not taught much in school. One was the 1994 Rwandan Genocide responsible for a high estimate of a million deaths, and the Khmer Rouge finished off many many more than that just forty years ago.

  28. #28
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    I knew this was coming lol... Look, I'm not defending my own opinions, especially not if I'm being attacked. Sorry. If you feel like you fit the bill about everything I just wrote about "nasty gay guys", then I'm sorry, that's your problem, not mine. Take a chill pill. I don't see why people would take offense at all if all I did was expressing my thoughts? I'm speaking in general terms.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^ ravenstar
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  29. #29
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Look, I'm not defending my own opinions, especially not if I'm being attacked. Sorry. If you feel like you fit the bill about everything I just wrote about "nasty gay guys", then I'm sorry, that's your problem, not mine. Take a chill pill. I don't see why people would take offense at all if all I did was expressing my thoughts? I'm speaking in general terms.
    You're not being attacked, lol, but your point may have been worded such that unintended impressions were generated .

  30. #30
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post

    ^ ravenstar
    It might help to use the quote function "reply with quote."

  31. #31
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Ok, so let's carry on then... If you have anything to say in regards to my posts (so far) feel free to PM me. Deal?
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  32. #32
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Fem shouldn't equal dim.

    To the degree that some gay men effect a persona that does conflate those two, I think they get appropriately scorned. To be feminine is not to be loud and a drama queen. Most women I know are just people.

    When femininity is used as a synonym for flaming or catty, as in the tenor of the Parizian post, then one understands why there is a cat scratch and trouble in the litter box.

    And what cowardice is this, to post a flame and then to run and beg offline concord? Your words are public. Either defend them or retract them.
    Last edited by Dejavudoo; January 20th, 2014 at 04:20 AM.

  33. #33
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I knew this was coming lol... Look, I'm not defending my own opinions, especially not if I'm being attacked. Sorry. If you feel like you fit the bill about everything I just wrote about "nasty gay guys", then I'm sorry, that's your problem, not mine. Take a chill pill. I don't see why people would take offense at all if all I did was expressing my thoughts? I'm speaking in general terms.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^ ravenstar
    Firstly I wasn't offended, simply making a point that for someone so quick to point out how nasty gay men were, the way you wrote it was one of the nastiest and most judgemental things I've ever seen written on here. I'm sure you know what irony means.

    And if you really think my response was an attack you've got no idea just how nasty this board can get. I was not even remotely attacking you, simply making a comment on the irony of your post.

  34. #34
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Fem shouldn't equal dim.

    To the degree that some gay men effect a persona that does conflate those two, I think they get appropriately scorned. To be feminine is not to be loud and a drama queen. Most women I know are just people.

    When femininity is used as a synonym for flaming or catty, as in the tenor of the Parizian post, then one understands why there is a cat scratch and trouble in the little box.

    And what cowardice is this, to post a flame and then to run and beg offline concord? Your words are public. Either defend them or retract them.
    Amen! Preach!
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  35. #35
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    just how nasty this board can get.
    I never thought you'd ask


  36. #36
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I knew this was coming lol...
    You knew it was coming because you knew your "general terms" were broadly offensive.

    "Fat guys usually. . . "

    "Old gays are always . . . "

    "Educated people tend to . . . "

    "Mixed race femboys have been. . . "

    Gee, how could any of "my thoughts" be offensive?

    When given the choice of reading your words to evince stupidity or malice, which do you ask of your readers?

  37. #37
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Amen! Preach!
    Physician, heal thyself.

  38. #38
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    And if you really think my response was an attack you've got no idea just how nasty this board can get. I was not even remotely attacking you, simply making a comment on the irony of your post.
    Love the fact that you noticed I got offensive... That's the thing about this board, let's discuss and listen to each other's point of view, not get nasty. That's why I wrote what I just wrote, many guys in here reflect just that. Especially on JUB. I wonder Why...
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  39. #39
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Ok, so let's carry on then... If you have anything to say in regards to my posts (so far) feel free to PM me. Deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Love the fact that you noticed I got offensive... That's the thing about this board, let's discuss and listen to each other's point of view, not get nasty. That's why I wrote what I just wrote, many guys in here reflect just that. Especially on JUB. I wonder Why...
    We tend to have "public" PMs on JUB as well...

  40. #40
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    Love the fact that you noticed I got offensive... That's the thing about this board, let's discuss and listen to each other's point of view, not get nasty. That's why I wrote what I just wrote, many guys in here reflect just that. Especially on JUB. I wonder Why...

    ..but that is the thing...he wasn't nasty. He was pointing out something that you should take a look at. The only person who was actually nasty was you. Do you not see that at all?

  41. #41
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kane- View Post
    Nasty? Look no further than right here on JUB

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...rown-and-dirty!!

  42. #42
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Methinks a persecution complex creates a self-fulfilling prophecy:


  43. #43
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ..but that is the thing...he wasn't nasty. He was pointing out something that you should take a look at. The only person who was actually nasty was you. Do you not see that at all?
    I'm pointing out my wives about 'nasty gay guys' and all of the sudden I'm the nasty one? Lmao. God have mercy on some of you, boys. Like seriously. However, I'll stick to everything I've said so far. Sorry.
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  44. #44
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Methinks a persecution complex creates a self-fulfilling prophecy:
    Some people should be careful what they wish for. They just might fall into the meat hopper at the Oscar Meyer factory.

  45. #45
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    God have mercy on some of you, boys.
    Grazie padre

  46. #46
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I'm pointing out my wives about 'nasty gay guys' and all of the sudden I'm the nasty one? Lmao. God have mercy on some of you, boys. Like seriously. However, I'll stick to everything I've said so far. Sorry.
    I'm assuming you mean views not wives. And I never said you were nasty. I said they way you wrote it was amusing due to the nastiness of the word choices. Feel free to stick to everything you said so far, I'm not in the business of changing people's minds. If you can't see where you turned into a Mean Girl in the middle of your response then God have mercy on you boy.

  47. #47
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ..but that is the thing...he wasn't nasty. He was pointing out something that you should take a look at. The only person who was actually nasty was you. Do you not see that at all?
    Btw, I was completely referring to what he said about "how nasty this board can get"... Not once did I say he was nasty. Period. Last comment I'll be replying to - feel free to PM from now on.
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  48. #48
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,265
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I'm pointing out my wives about 'nasty gay guys' and all of the sudden I'm the nasty one? Lmao. God have mercy on some of you, boys. Like seriously. However, I'll stick to everything I've said so far. Sorry.
    ...and I will stick to everything I said. I can see now why you think the way you do....I have no problem believing that and understanding why people are nasty to you...

    I do not think for a minute though that most gay people are uneducated and ignorant....not even close. It's OK that you do though. Good luck with that attitude....you should have a nice ride ahead of you.

  49. #49
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    I'll stick to everything I've said so far.
    Last comment I'll be replying to
    Well, which is it? It's a bit disingenuous to argue that you get judged as inferior and complain that so many gays are "uneducated" and then apparently act as a poster child for that trope.

  50. #50
    O Hushed October Morning Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    5,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Some gay men are quite nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ....you should have a nice ride ahead of you.
    Now if we could JUST find the consulate!



    Last edited by Alnitak; January 20th, 2014 at 04:45 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.