JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    I am going to Vegas and I have decided I am going to drink a bit. I like the taste of coconut and was wondering besides pina coladas what other drinks have a coconut taste? Preferably looking for suggestions of drinks you have tried.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  2. #2
    In Heat............ BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,218

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    There's Malibu



    I've never had it though.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  3. #3
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Ugh, I LOVE piņa coladas.

    Stick with those, they're just wonderful.

  4. #4
    Live For Today
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    43,223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Try a Chi-Chi, it is like a pina colada but they use vodka instead of rum.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chi-chi-drink-2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1019967

  5. #5

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyT View Post
    Try a Chi-Chi, it is like a pina colada but they use vodka instead of rum.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chi-chi-drink-2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1019967
    Annnnnnnnnd they make coconut vodka too.

  6. #6
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Try a Blue Hawaii but stipulate that cream of coconut be used in the drink. Some make it without...

    It is :

    1 oz light rum
    1 cherry
    2 oz pineapple juice
    1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
    1 oz cream of coconut
    1 slice pineapple

    Blend light rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut with one cup ice in an electric blender at high speed. Pour contents into a highball glass. Decorate with the slice of pineapple and a cherry.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #7
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,478
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    I don't think you're going to have too much luck exploring this particular avenue. I love coconut, but it's a bit player in cocktail land.

    Are there any other flavors you're interested in?

  8. #8
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    I don't think you're going to have too much luck exploring this particular avenue. I love coconut, but it's a bit player in cocktail land.

    Are there any other flavors you're interested in?

    I also like strawberry and raspberry, but I have never tried them as a mixed drink before.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  9. #9
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Try a Blue Hawaii but stipulate that cream of coconut be used in the drink. Some make it without...

    It is :

    1 oz light rum
    1 cherry
    2 oz pineapple juice
    1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
    1 oz cream of coconut
    1 slice pineapple

    Blend light rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut with one cup ice in an electric blender at high speed. Pour contents into a highball glass. Decorate with the slice of pineapple and a cherry.

    That sounds good. I might go to my local bar and try that one out.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  10. #10
    Live For Today
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    43,223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Get both, a strawberry coconut daiquiri.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_strawberry-coconut-daiquiri.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	1019971

  11. #11
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyT View Post
    Get both, a strawberry coconut daiquiri.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_strawberry-coconut-daiquiri.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	1019971

    That's a real drink? Sounds good.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  12. #12
    Live For Today
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    43,223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks


  13. #13
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,478
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thynight View Post
    I also like strawberry and raspberry, but I have never tried them as a mixed drink before.
    I've led you astray.

    If you are going to drink well, it's often advisable to consider flavors that are especially adapted to spirits. And if you don't regularly drink spirits, how are you to know that coconut, raspberry and strawberry aren't typical flavors? (I'm assuming you aren't interested in a sorority palate.)

    I suspect you may like the flavors of the Tiki Lounge. Classic, cool, a bit sweet, whimsical. Things like a pina colada are in this family, but I think there are better choices. In a good tiki bar, a Mai Tai would be an excellent choice. Like the Blue Hawaiian JayHawk mentioned, but a better drink. If you find yourself in a very good tiki bar, you can do even better than a Mai Tai and ask for a classic Singapore Sling. One of my favorite drinks!

  14. #14
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    I agree a proper MaiTai is amazing and earth bending. My current flavor is delectable. Equal parts Jack Daniels Honey, Midnight Moonshine Apple Pie, then a slice of blood orange, dash of bitters and a splash of bitters. Like sex on your tongue.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #15
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    I've led you astray.

    If you are going to drink well, it's often advisable to consider flavors that are especially adapted to spirits. And if you don't regularly drink spirits, how are you to know that coconut, raspberry and strawberry aren't typical flavors? (I'm assuming you aren't interested in a sorority palate.)

    I suspect you may like the flavors of the Tiki Lounge. Classic, cool, a bit sweet, whimsical. Things like a pina colada are in this family, but I think there are better choices. In a good tiki bar, a Mai Tai would be an excellent choice. Like the Blue Hawaiian JayHawk mentioned, but a better drink. If you find yourself in a very good tiki bar, you can do even better than a Mai Tai and ask for a classic Singapore Sling. One of my favorite drinks!

    I may be wrong, but I believe there is a Hawaiian bar on the Strip. I may try a Mai Tai or a Singapore Sling.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  16. #16
    I love the way you laugh. Thynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,043

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    I went to my local bar to try some of these drinks and it turns out they don't have the stuff to make the drinks. I tried JayHawk's Blue Hawaii, but I was told they don't even carry cream of coconut. They used the stuff from post # 2, but I couldn't even taste the coconut.


    Also it turns out all of the pina coladas I have had there were not real pina coladas since that takes cream of coconut. I am disappointed.
    I couldn't get my mind off you all day.
    ~~~~ ~~

  17. #17
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,478
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coconut Flavored Mixed Drinks

    Try this place when you go to Vegas. Can't tell if it's on the old strip or not, but you should find something fun there.

    http://www.frankiestikiroom.com/drinks.html

    If you come through Portland, you could try this place for fruity, tropical drinks. I can't vouch for it personally, though, and their Singapore Sling looks abbreviated.

    http://halepele.com/menu/drinks-menu/

    You can always buy some rum and make your own drinks. A slushy pina colada thing shouldn't be too hard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.