JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 59

Thread: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

      
   
  1. #1
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    It's seriously one of my favorite days of the year. Always has been.

    If you guys know me, I'm a total loner and I've never been in a relationship, and yet I can't get enough of this day. Somewhere around high school or college, it became a thing for me to use this day to bring joy to a single friend or two, and the tradition sorta stuck.

    Last year, the I created gift packs for some lady friends of mine complete with chocolates and framed photographs I took (of a rose at the local Botanic Garden) and surprised each of them with it at work. One specific friend, I'd never once visited at work and had to find her job by Googling the company. She was totally taken aback and insists it was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for her on Valentine's Day.

    It's less than a month away and I'm really excited about this year. I want to surprise a special guy in London that I've been talking to with photos of both myself and the city. (Both of which I know he'll love and can't wait to shoot). I also want to write as many personalized haikus describing to my friends what they mean to me as possible--hopefully pairing each with a portrait of them that I've either photographed or painted. And once again, I want to surprise special folks who are close to me.

    I'm SO excited for this year!!

  2. #2
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,980

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    No, not at all interested in it.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  3. #3
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,083
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    No, it's never really grabbed me. Even though I celebrated a few of them during LTRs.

    Yours sound like fun, though...

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Rubbish day with no expectations. I shall go on a "kapuncha" binge in the local supermarket.
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  5. #5
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No, not at all interested in it.
    But......

  6. #6
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,381
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    ElroyAuto - get in here quick!


  7. #7
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,146

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    nope... my BF and I made an agreement that we're not going to celebrate the "holiday."

    if anything, we'll come home after work, throw a steak on the grill, and have a relaxing dinner like any other Friday night.

  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    not so interested in valentine's day because I think everyday should be a day to cherish your beloved! c: I feel like there's a special history behind the day that everyone forgot.. yours sound super sweet though. how come you've never been in a relationship?
    I'm dating the pussy but I'm married to the cock

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    The only thing i like about valentine's day is the sales on candy. I don't have a partner so i could careless about the Holiday.

  10. #10
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,578
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    It's seriously one of my favorite days of the year. Always has been.

    If you guys know me, I'm a total loner and I've never been in a relationship, and yet I can't get enough of this day. Somewhere around high school or college, it became a thing for me to use this day to bring joy to a single friend or two, and the tradition sorta stuck.

    Last year, the I created gift packs for some lady friends of mine complete with chocolates and framed photographs I took (of a rose at the local Botanic Garden) and surprised each of them with it at work. One specific friend, I'd never once visited at work and had to find her job by Googling the company. She was totally taken aback and insists it was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for her on Valentine's Day.

    It's less than a month away and I'm really excited about this year. I want to surprise a special guy in London that I've been talking to with photos of both myself and the city. (Both of which I know he'll love and can't wait to shoot). I also want to write as many personalized haikus describing to my friends what they mean to me as possible--hopefully pairing each with a portrait of them that I've either photographed or painted. And once again, I want to surprise special folks who are close to me.

    I'm SO excited for this year!!
    Actually...you make it sound like fun...never thought of it that way before but I like the way you look at it.

    Having said that...no VD for me. It was one of the first things I told my man when we met...I don't like anything that requires me to feel a certain way. I do the VD thing with him all the time...just has to be when I am feeling it.

  11. #11

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Thank you for creating this thread. Completely forgot.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict Ontariobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    London Ontario
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,510

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    It means that we'll be leaving for our vacation south early the following morning, the travelling to make a 6:30 am flight starts shortly after midnight.

  13. #13
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,316
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Fuck Valentine's Day. Fuck every single solitary thing about it.

    Fuck Hallmark.
    Fuck the restaurants with their special dinners-for-two.
    Fuck the candy companies.
    Fuck the jewelry conglomerates.
    Fuck the stores that start festooning their specialty aisles on December 26th.
    Fuck all of that shit.

    Lex

  14. #14
    Sex God levisboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I think the way that TheSpectatingLoner celebrates Valentines Day (Please let's not call it VD - makes me think of venereal disease) is kind of awesome. It shows that you don't have to be in love/in a relationship with someone. Friendship is a different kind of love.

  15. #15
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,053

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Have a Good One Spectating Loner! i think it is sweet that some people really love this day. And I think from what I read...you really own this holiday. Don't let the Valentine's curmudgeons piss on a day a great as the one you have planned. I wish more people put their hearts into it.

  16. #16
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,053

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No, not at all interested in it.
    wow.

    that has to hurt.

  17. #17
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,980

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    But......

    Not you babes, our love is as



    Just all the crap Lex mentioned.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  18. #18
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    ^ oh, okay Seth. X)

  19. #19
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Fuck Valentine's Day. Fuck every single solitary thing about it.

    Fuck Hallmark.
    Fuck the restaurants with their special dinners-for-two.
    Fuck the candy companies.
    Fuck the jewelry conglomerates.
    Fuck the stores that start festooning their specialty aisles on December 26th.
    Fuck all of that shit.

    Lex
    I always love these responses. They're truthful, but a certain brand of truth that's almost never applied to Mother's Day, Father's Day, and other similar holidays.

  20. #20
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    wow.

    that has to hurt.

    OMFG, the imagery! Well done.

  21. #21
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,848
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Have a Good One Spectating Loner! i think it is sweet that some people really love this day. And I think from what I read...you really own this holiday. Don't let the Valentine's curmudgeons piss on a day a great as the one you have planned. I wish more people put their hearts into it.
    This.

    Valentines' Day (I use it as the plural because many millions of people are involved, and more often than not the sentiments are given to more than one person) is a day that I barely notice, and generally it goes past me with little thinking at all, because if I want to give these sentiments to somebody I prefer to do it randomly, so instead of 14 February I might do it on 26 June or 04 October (dates which are "nothing" nationwide in the USA regarding holidays). Confining sentiments to one date seems too arbitrary to me.

    What-the-hell, I don't even treat Christmas as a special time to commemorate with gifts and such - other than sending out greeting cards and in some cases a long Christmas letter (which I usually, myself, call a "year letter" or "annual letter") - and any meetings-up with any friends or parties which may be planned by anybody. It's also the time I'm most likely to make my rare pilgrimages to Florida to see family, but that's more because it's the time of year I need to schedule it and Christmas happens to fall into it.
    Capitalize when needed. Did you help your Uncle Jack off a horse, or help your uncle jack off a horse?
    AMY'S BOSS: Sorry, I need to lay you and Jack off. AMY: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  22. #22
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    If you guys know me, I'm a total loner and I've never been in a relationship
    Yes. we know. You never let us forget it.

    And actually, I haven't thought anything about Valentine's day...but thanks for the reminder! I'll probably give my partner a "gift certificate" for a one hour massage (from me).
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  23. #23
    might be a joke or not-->
    geloge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Granada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,512
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    The way you talk about it sounds great. I've never celebrated it until last year, it's not a big day here although some companies are trying to popularize it. However, last year one of my flatmates treat us with a special dinner for San Valentin, next week was the turn of my other flatmate and the third week I cooked for them. I enjoyed that

    I wish you have a great day this year.

    ^Another kicking English grammar post

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Also...not trying to derail the thread, but I really don't get the vitriol some people have towards Valentine's Day. So many claim that it's not because they're single, blah blah blah...yet...they're usually the ones whose comments reek of some sort of jealousy/insecurity. If it's just a day to you, then it's "just a day". Why all the veiled, subtle bitchiness about it?

    And another thing I notice people like to throw about: This assumption that a lot of couples "don't show each other "love" (or any kind of affection) until Valentine's Day". really? thank you for being in my relationship and reminding me what we do. Look, It's fine to have hate or dislike for the holiday, but please don't assume that there are all these unhappy, dysfunctional couples out there who wait until ONE single day to be all mushy and "happy". It just so happens that many of us indeed do kind, thoughtful things for our partners throughout the year--but like to do something a little different for Valentine's Day.

    rant over. sorry, OP. You know I love you.

    oops...I used the word love. SCARY stuff.
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  25. #25
    Old Fashioned Gay ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,164
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I've always been single, so it's not something I've ever celebrated. I don't really get the need to be honest. Maybe I would if i was with someone but not while I'm single.

  26. #26
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,316
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    Also...not trying to derail the thread, but I really don't get the vitriol some people have towards Valentine's Day.
    I'll explain my hatred. The day literally has no reason to exist.

    For people not in relationships, it's a six-week reminder that you're not in a relationship, and a heavy implication that the people in relationships are happier than you. "What's wrong with you, that you're not dating somebody right now? Are you simply unlovable?"

    For people in relationships, it's a manufactured date that says "if you care about your partner, you need to prove it on this day". Thus the jewelry, candy, and dinners-for-two. And no - I'm not "anti-love" or anything. It's just that most couples already HAVE a date for doing this - it's called "their anniversary". Most couples I know who have been together for a while, even those who aren't legally married, usually pick a date to to be "their anniversary". And I'm totally fine doing something on your anniversary - I think it's really sweet. As an added bonus, they don't have to fight every other couple in the world for a table at a restaurant.

    There are other manufactured holidays, but I don't feel as angry towards them. I know some people don't have good mothers (or mothers at all), for instance, but I don't see a huge display in every store I go into for all of April and half of May (in the US). Spending time with a parent seems to be adequate, although I'm seeing an uptick in the "brunch or GTFO" crowd.

    I appreciate what the OP does, and I think if we're going to have Valentine's Day, we should also have Singles Day - perhaps on February 15th. Restaurants offering special deals for one, or groups of singles (odd numbers only!). Places like spas offering special "Reward Yourself" packages on massages and whatnot. I think that'd be awesome.

    Lex

  27. #27
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Well, that's well and good, Lex. Thanks for your input. I support any special day someone wants to celebrate. SAD (Single Awareness Day) sounds awesome...and that's somewhat of an ongoing tradition for many anyway--from what I see. Perhaps it will really catch on and become a "big thing".
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  28. #28
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,157
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I'm neither excited for it nor do I hate it. It is a reminder that time is ticking and I need to get something for my significant other. I don't really need to, of course. But social traditions and society make it seem so. I could just say "fuck it" but I am not really that bothered by it. It is just once a year, after all. I get the whole "every day should be important, why only this day" argument. But I counter with "every day should be important, but why shun this particular day? Are you trying to make a statement? Why does it bother you so much?" If you don't celebrate it, then don't.

    A Singles Appreciation Day does sound awesome though.

  29. #29
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Loner, I think that its nice that you go all out for VDay. Im sure that people appreciate it, more than you know, really.

    Cupid (the arrow guy, not the Jubber) and I aren't really on speaking terms. He keeps fucking me up


    Perhaps, this will be a good Valentine's Day.

    Idk, I like the holiday...candy, red and pink hearts everywhere.

    Last year I bought my family candy valentines and I was quite proud of myself.

    Ive never been in a real relationship during this time so while I am usually pretty happy about being single, this day does kind of make me think about things. "What's wrong with you girl, why are you alone ?!"

    But, then it turns Feb. 15th and Im good again

    Anyway, no one can stop me from buying myself candy. Or perhaps looking up events for single folk.


    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I appreciate what the OP does, and I think if we're going to have Valentine's Day, we should also have Singles Day - perhaps on February 15th. Restaurants offering special deals for one, or groups of singles (odd numbers only!). Places like spas offering special "Reward Yourself" packages on massages and whatnot. I think that'd be awesome.

    Lex
    I like this idea ! Sign me up, please.
    Last edited by MissAnne; January 16th, 2014 at 03:20 PM.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  30. #30
    Noble Ending Love Alnitak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,139
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Me. Coz I'm gonna have a HUGE steak and lobster tail.

  31. #31
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Bender is my Valentine this year, just like last year.

  32. #32
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,980

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Bender is my Valentine this year, just like last year.
    Oh yeah

    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  33. #33
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I'll explain my hatred. The day literally has no reason to exist.

    For people not in relationships, it's a six-week reminder that you're not in a relationship, and a heavy implication that the people in relationships are happier than you. "What's wrong with you, that you're not dating somebody right now? Are you simply unlovable?"

    For people in relationships, it's a manufactured date that says "if you care about your partner, you need to prove it on this day". Thus the jewelry, candy, and dinners-for-two. And no - I'm not "anti-love" or anything. It's just that most couples already HAVE a date for doing this - it's called "their anniversary". Most couples I know who have been together for a while, even those who aren't legally married, usually pick a date to to be "their anniversary". And I'm totally fine doing something on your anniversary - I think it's really sweet. As an added bonus, they don't have to fight every other couple in the world for a table at a restaurant.

    There are other manufactured holidays, but I don't feel as angry towards them. I know some people don't have good mothers (or mothers at all), for instance, but I don't see a huge display in every store I go into for all of April and half of May (in the US). Spending time with a parent seems to be adequate, although I'm seeing an uptick in the "brunch or GTFO" crowd.

    I appreciate what the OP does, and I think if we're going to have Valentine's Day, we should also have Singles Day - perhaps on February 15th. Restaurants offering special deals for one, or groups of singles (odd numbers only!). Places like spas offering special "Reward Yourself" packages on massages and whatnot. I think that'd be awesome.

    Lex
    Eh. Every single occasion there is could be celebrated on any day.

    I could celebrate my existence every day of the year, not just my birthday. In the event of a relationship, I shouldn't need to wait for Valentine's Day or my anniversary. Etc.

    The vitriol for this specific day always seems extreme for no valid reason.

    Anyone who is bitter around Valentine's Day because they're single, would probably be bitter anyway, even without the holiday. If not Valentine's Day, it'd be their birthday. Christmas. New Year's Eve. The onset of Spring. Fireworks on July 4th. Anything really. Someone who is that sad about their status as single will find any occasion as better if they had someone to share it with.

    I'd rock a Single's Day if such a thing were out there. (And Adrian, I hate that the term Single's Awareness Day is catching on, because "Single" and "SAD" are two different things. ) But Valentine's Day has become that for single friends around the nation for many, many years.

    I admit Valentine's Day might take a change for me in the case that I get a significant other. The pressure to "do something" might feel fake or contrived. But it'll never get to the point of anger towards Valentine's Day that so many tend to reach.

    It would then become: "Oh. Valentine's Day? Eh, whatever."

  34. #34

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I remember in High School some group or club would sell carnations at Valentines Day - you could purchase them for a dollar and send them to anyone you wanted - of course all the pretty and popular girls and guys would get loads of flowers - I would always send one to the ugly and unpopular girls - it was totally anonymous and I remember passing these girls in the hall with their flower smiling

  35. #35
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekiller View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread. Completely forgot.

    Just in time. Please do not forget Easter and Christmas. Only 10 months left till Christmas 2014!

  36. #36

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I'm not a holiday guy. Valentine's is most annoying when I'm in a relationship.
    I'm not down for some arbitrary day when I HAVE to do something for my partner. It's stupid.

    I'm single now though so it doesn't really matter.

  37. #37
    Slut Maestro719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    No thanks.... It will bring back memories of my ex and yeah.. will be a sad day.

  38. #38
    Porn Star arpeggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    424

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    I've never really enjoyed this holiday, and still don't plan to make a big deal out of it. But I did find a really cute card I got for the BF,


    and planning on getting him/us Portland Timbers tickets for a match held the weekend of our anniversary.

    He'll be surprised by it, so for that, I am excited.

  39. #39

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Of course because of the full moon- but my guy never be rooted like usual..

    They never build a tree from their seed of love- I do too

  40. #40

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Just realize earlier from radio..this song actually really fit to us for Valentines since its lyric clean and not contaminated with gender neutral pronouns such as "she, her"


    and a cute/catchy song too

  41. #41
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,093
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Fuck Valentine's Day.
    fixed......
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  42. #42
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by tmat50 View Post
    I remember in High School some group or club would sell carnations at Valentines Day - you could purchase them for a dollar and send them to anyone you wanted - of course all the pretty and popular girls and guys would get loads of flowers - I would always send one to the ugly and unpopular girls - it was totally anonymous and I remember passing these girls in the hall with their flower smiling
    omg...that's so sweet!



    Quote Originally Posted by LuckysRevenge View Post
    I'm not a holiday guy. Valentine's is most annoying when I'm in a relationship.
    I'm not down for some arbitrary day when I HAVE to do something for my partner. It's stupid.

    I'm single now though so it doesn't really matter.
    arbitrary? LOL

    and who said you HAVE to do anything?

    y'all kill me.
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Fuck Valentine's Day. Fuck every single solitary thing about it.

    Fuck Hallmark.
    Fuck the restaurants with their special dinners-for-two.
    Fuck the candy companies.
    Fuck the jewelry conglomerates.
    Fuck the stores that start festooning their specialty aisles on December 26th.
    Fuck all of that shit.

    Lex
    Wow...when Lex hates something he REALLY hates it...

    Here.....have a nice chocolate marshmallow gargoyle lexie.....lol
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  44. #44

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    omg...that's so sweet!





    arbitrary? LOL

    and who said you HAVE to do anything?

    y'all kill me.
    If your boyfriend did nothing for Valentine's day, would you be okay with that?

  45. #45
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckysRevenge View Post
    If your boyfriend did nothing for Valentine's day, would you be okay with that?
    I sure would.Because he does amazing things for me at random times throughout the year.

    It's my birthday that I throw a total bitchfit about.
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  46. #46
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,157
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    fixed......
    I have to say this was a totally expected post from you.

  47. #47
    Elderhostile Gay Dejavudoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,792

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Spreading pink hearts

    unexpected, the Loner.

    Where is Banksy now?
    There are TWO kinds of people in the world -- the kind who believe there are two kinds of people, and the kind who don't.

  48. #48
    Elderhostile Gay Dejavudoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,792

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    To wit:










    Last edited by Dejavudoo; January 17th, 2014 at 03:48 AM.
    There are TWO kinds of people in the world -- the kind who believe there are two kinds of people, and the kind who don't.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,373

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    No. I might if I had a boyfriend who was into it though.

  50. #50
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Who Else Is Excited For Valentine's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by kindabikindagay View Post
    how come you've never been in a relationship?
    It's not how I roll.

    There's a million threads on this board offering more detail, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.