JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 372

Thread: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

      
   
  1. #151
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Just like here and now, where a huge percentage of the gay men on this and every other gay forum, father issues are very prevalent amongst us. And guess what? Those father issues in our society are growing exponentially every year. Yes, some gays are born, but some are made too. Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons then they know, and eventually we sons realize this and search out emotional repair. I am one and so are several of my close friends. I see it sooo often now.
    I highly doubt the percentage of gay men who are fathers is going up. I'm sure it's going down compared to the eras where it was not possible to live as a gay man publicly.

  2. #152

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    ...if everyone is as open and loud and proud about it in those 5 minutes...
    You are a scientist and I admire you and all scientists for their rationality.

    But I reckon this time of being 'open and loud' will pass and people won't even bother being loud about their private life. Especially now when the trend is for people aren't even bothering to get married and relying on the state to raise their children.

  3. #153

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    ...Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons...
    I agree with you 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I highly doubt the percentage of gay men who are fathers is going up...
    And I agree with you here also.

  4. #154
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I highly doubt the percentage of gay men who are fathers is going up. I'm sure it's going down compared to the eras where it was not possible to live as a gay man publicly.
    You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to gay men who are fathers, I meant gay men who have issues about THEIR fathers.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  5. #155
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to gay men who are fathers, I meant gay men who have issues about THEIR fathers.
    I haven't seen any evidence to suggest gay men have more problems with their fathers to "explain" being gay than straight men had with their fathers.

    Son-father relationships are frequently conflicted for a lot of reasons. Pat is so fond of pointing out the absentee father syndrome in urban poverty settings, if there was some scientific relationship between the influence of the father and sexuality, we should see a disproportionate number of gay men coming from urban poverty, and I have never seen evidence to suggest that is the case.

  6. #156
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    It doesn't matter what you have seen. there is plenty of evidence to show a correlation between the two. Google it. And btw, absentee doesn't necessarily mean physically absent. It could also mean emotionally absent. Also many overachieving, workaholic fathers are absent from their son's lives though they share a house. Lots of that going on in upper class neighbourhoods too.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  7. #157
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    It doesn't matter what you have seen. there is plenty of evidence to show a correlation between the two. Google it. And btw, absentee doesn't necessarily mean physically absent. It could also mean emotionally absent. Also many overachieving, workaholic fathers are absent from their son's lives though they share a house. Lots of that going on in upper class neighbourhoods too.
    I didn't say "it's false", I said I have seen no evidence to suggest. You believe straight men never had distant, aloof, emotionally unavailable, alcoholic, invalid or absentee fathers?

    I disregard the correlation because I haven't seen proof of it. Why should I go research what you are claiming? If there's facts supporting this provide them.

  8. #158

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to gay men who are fathers, I meant gay men who have issues about THEIR fathers.
    Yep that reminds me of one of my close friends. People say he's "bisexual" because he pays for female prostitutes AND he goes to an East-Asian gay sauna.

    But I realised a year ago he's developed an obsession in getting his prostate massaged and he can't get 'normal women' to do it for him.

    And recently —after a year of cross-examining him— I realise he has a fixation on his father's sexual obsession who was in Vietnam.

    So I think the simplistic label 'Bisexual' is not all that appropriate for so many people with so many different needs.

  9. #159
    Slut Maestro719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    oops wrong thread.
    My awesome signature.

  10. #160
    Old Fashioned Gay ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,185
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Just like here and now, where a huge percentage of the gay men on this and every other gay forum, father issues are very prevalent amongst us. And guess what? Those father issues in our society are growing exponentially every year. Yes, some gays are born, but some are made too. Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons then they know, and eventually we sons realize this and search out emotional repair. I am one and so are several of my close friends. I see it sooo often now.
    Seriously? Daddy didn't love me, so I think I'll choose to go suck some dick? You can't possibly be for real?Tthat has to be the biggest load of rose food I've ever read. I'm sure your guy just loves knowing that you're sucking your daddy and repairing your emotions, rather than enjoying being with your man.

  11. #161

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    ...father issues are very prevalent amongst us. ...
    I agree with you that father issues were important in our childhood sub-consciousness.

    One of Sigmund's Freud's dictums was that Weak or Absent fathers and Possessive Manipulative Mothers tend to create sons growing within a state of arrested development.

    Freud is no longer fashionable and lots disagree with his once-revolutionary thinking but this particular dictum is true for lots of gay guys I know.



    .
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; January 17th, 2014 at 05:11 PM.

  12. #162

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Just like here and now, where a huge percentage of the gay men on this and every other gay forum, father issues are very prevalent amongst us. And guess what? Those father issues in our society are growing exponentially every year. Yes, some gays are born, but some are made too. Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons then they know, and eventually we sons realize this and search out emotional repair. I am one and so are several of my close friends. I see it sooo often now.
    This doesn't even make any sense. Daddy doesn't love me. I have a cock. Daddy has a cock. I MUST SUCK COCK!!! 😦😦😦

    Seriously, stop trying to be an armchair psycharist. It doesn't fit you.

  13. #163
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I agree with you that father issues were important in our childhood sub-consciousness.

    One of Sigmund's Freud's dictums was that Weak or Absent fathers and Possessive Manipulative Mothers tend to create sons growing within a state of arrested development.

    Freud is no longer fashionable and lots disagree with his once-revolutionary thinking but this particular dictum is true for lots of gay guys I know.



    .
    Agreed. I know it's no longer politically correct to put forth such knowledge, but it still doesn't change the facts. I see it all the time in my friends and in my support group.

    http://link.springer.com/article/10....1541428#page-1

    We all choose our partners to fill a certain psycho/emotional hole that we have, gay or straight. My male partner knows perfect well the need he is filling in me, and BION, I am filling an emotional need he has. Ha ha ha!! Man, if ya'll knew. But he and I are coming up on five years together, so it works.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  14. #164

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    ...Seriously, stop trying to be an armchair psycharist. It doesn't fit you.
    Nor you. We would't pay for your expertise if you can't spell it.

  15. #165
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    And for those of you who need a lesson on brain development of children, please see below..

    https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/is...evelopment.pdf

    What is done to us, or not done for us, at certain stages of development totally affect who we turn out to be. This is not "arm chair psychiatry", it is medical fact.

    So fucking judgmental!!! Read a goddamn book before you judge. Geez!
    Inspired - but too tired.

  16. #166

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And for those of you who need a lesson on brain development of children, please see below..

    https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/is...evelopment.pdf

    What is done to us, or not done for us, at certain stages of development totally affect who we turn out to be. This is not "arm chair psychiatry", it is medical fact.

    So fucking judgmental!!! Read a goddamn book before you judge. Geez!
    I can read books from my armchair.

    No, just cause some idiot wrote a book doesn't make it true.

  17. #167

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    ... just cause some idiot wrote a book doesn't make it true.
    Do you tell that to your college professors? Do you say that to your father? Is your father still married to your mother?

  18. #168
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    I can read books from my armchair.

    No, just cause some idiot wrote a book doesn't make it true.
    And apparently also because some idiot can't be bothered to read one either.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  19. #169
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    We all choose our partners to fill a certain psycho/emotional hole that we have, gay or straight.
    I think the fact that this idea occurred to you, or you bumped into it somewhere on the net or in a book, and it "made sense to you" as a loose explanation for your sexuality, doesn't make it scientifically so. It's the kind of reasoning behind things like powdering the horn of a rhinocerus and eating it to have more virility or physical strength.

    Child development and sexual development are incredibly complex psychological and physiological processes that are far from well understood. If you show me someone claiming that homosexuality is directly caused by a negative or absent father figure, I'll show you a quack.

  20. #170

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I always feel the need to eye roll when people say that sexuality has to do with an absentee father in some way. So, is that why straight men love women? Because their Mothers where absent in some way? Are people bisexuals because both of their parents were absent in some way?

    No, that all sounds stupid.

    And a absent father might be a factor in some cases, but it wouldn't be the only factor. People tend to ignore the fact that it isn't just ONE thing or person that develops an individual.

    I personally don't love my boyfriend to fill a void in my life, if I did I'd ask him to find someone who doesn't come with such baggage.
    Last edited by MakeDigitalLove; January 17th, 2014 at 08:11 PM.

  21. #171
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,713
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And for those of you who need a lesson on brain development of children, please see below..

    https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/is...evelopment.pdf

    What is done to us, or not done for us, at certain stages of development totally affect who we turn out to be. This is not "arm chair psychiatry", it is medical fact.

    So fucking judgmental!!! Read a goddamn book before you judge. Geez!
    So you want to turn back the clock thirty years and say being gay is a mental illness?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  22. #172
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    There are so many logical fallacies in this thread, it's making my head spin.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  23. #173

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    There are so many logical fallacies in this thread, it's making my head spin.
    Don't you worry your head about it. You have issues of your own.

  24. #174
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I think the fact that this idea occurred to you, or you bumped into it somewhere on the net or in a book, and it "made sense to you" as a loose explanation for your sexuality, doesn't make it scientifically so. It's the kind of reasoning behind things like powdering the horn of a rhinocerus and eating it to have more virility or physical strength.

    Child development and sexual development are incredibly complex psychological and physiological processes that are far from well understood. If you show me someone claiming that homosexuality is directly caused by a negative or absent father figure, I'll show you a quack.
    I have a feeling that no matter what hypothesis is placed in front of you, even from Einstein himself, your response would still be the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    I always feel the need to eye roll when people say that sexuality has to do with an absentee father in some way. So, is that why straight men love women? Because their Mothers where absent in some way? Are people bisexuals because both of their parents were absent in some way?

    No, that all sounds stupid.

    And a absent father might be a factor in some cases, but it wouldn't be the only factor. People tend to ignore the fact that it isn't just ONE thing or person that develops an individual.

    I personally don't love my boyfriend to fill a void in my life, if I did I'd ask him to find someone who doesn't come with such baggage.
    Yeah, all those scenarios do sound stupid, because they are too simplistic and you know that.

    I've said all along that some gays are born and some are made.

    How about ask a person who doesn't have a s/o if there is a void in their life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    So you want to turn back the clock thirty years and say being gay is a mental illness?
    And there it is!!! I never said it's a mental illness. How about reasoning why some people are gay instead of copping a blanket "we're born that way" statement. Remember, science hasn't definitively proved that it's genetic either. Why can't it be both? Or a combination of factors, huh?
    Inspired - but too tired.

  25. #175
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    I have a feeling that no matter what hypothesis is placed in front of you, even from Einstein himself, your response would still be the same.
    That is not because I am closedminded. It's because homosexuality is not something I recently discovered or recently began trying to understand, and I've read many theories and suppositions and evolutionary explanations about how or why homosexuality may exist. And 0 of them are conclusive. So if you're saying you're sitting on the one source somewhere that explains it all as being related to your father figure, yes, I would dismiss it, because that's a bit of a fairy tale explanation, and I know plenty of completely straight guys who have every variety of relationship or non-relationship with their fathers as well.

  26. #176
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    That is not because I am closedminded. It's because homosexuality is not something I recently discovered or recently began trying to understand, and I've read many theories and suppositions and evolutionary explanations about how or why homosexuality may exist. And 0 of them are conclusive. So if you're saying you're sitting on the one source somewhere that explains it all as being related to your father figure, yes, I would dismiss it, because that's a bit of a fairy tale explanation, and I know plenty of completely straight guys who have every variety of relationship or non-relationship with their fathers as well.
    And why do you think 0 of them are conclusive? Maybe, just maybe there is no one right answer. There are as many right theories out there as there gay people. Every one is unique to each own. Doesn't that make sense? There is no one cause? I talk about me and others like me that I know, I don't claim to know every variety of father/son relationship. Again. that is impossible and unrealistic.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  27. #177
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And why do you think 0 of them are conclusive? Maybe, just maybe there is no one right answer. There are as many right theories out there as there gay people. Every one is unique to each own. Doesn't that make sense? There is no one cause? I talk about me and others like me that I know, I don't claim to know every variety of father/son relationship. Again. that is impossible and unrealistic.
    If what you're saying is that sexuality is likely an immense confluence of different influences, we're in perfect agreement.

    But what I responded to sounded a lot more like you saying it was obvious that lacking father figures and craving that missing male relationship "explains" homosexuality, and if I didn't believe it I should go google it.

  28. #178
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,713
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And there it is!!! I never said it's a mental illness. How about reasoning why some people are gay instead of copping a blanket "we're born that way" statement. Remember, science hasn't definitively proved that it's genetic either. Why can't it be both? Or a combination of factors, huh?
    If it's the result of negative influences on an individual, then it would seem to fall into the category of a mental illness.

    Best summary of the evidence so far is that there is a genetic foundation, which can be triggered in more than one way.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  29. #179
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If it's the result of negative influences on an individual, then it would seem to fall into the category of a mental illness.

    Best summary of the evidence so far is that there is a genetic foundation, which can be triggered in more than one way.
    Nope. Here I disagree. Homosexuality in and of itself is not the result of negative influences, it is what it is. It's the negativity of society that has influenced the individual, thus possibly causing the mental illness. I repeat, it's not the homosexuality that causes the mental illness, it society's negative reaction directed towards the individual which may cause any mental illness.

    Homosexuality has always been around and always will be. What has fluctuated is society's ever changing values, influenced by religion and politics over millennia. That is what has changed. Gays haven't.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  30. #180
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,713
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Nope. Here I disagree. Homosexuality in and of itself is not the result of negative influences, it is what it is. It's the negativity of society that has influenced the individual, thus possibly causing the mental illness. I repeat, it's not the homosexuality that causes the mental illness, it society's negative reaction directed towards the individual which may cause any mental illness.

    Homosexuality has always been around and always will be. What has fluctuated is society's ever changing values, influenced by religion and politics over millennia. That is what has changed. Gays haven't.
    If it is as described earlier, then it's the result of negative influences.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  31. #181
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Who of us is to judge other's child rearing techniques? Negative is a subjective term. Technique (or lack thereof) is what creates individuality in humans. There basically is no right or wrong in child rearing (barring illegal and/or damaging scenarios). Just look around you and you see many different techniques. Homosexuality just may be a result of a combinations of techniques (or lack there of).
    Last edited by mikey3000; January 17th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  32. #182
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,941

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I base my position not just on reading books and such, but I was also a stay at home dad for years and raised two children. Even tonight, as I walked down town and took my eldest daughter out for hot chocolate, I see what influence my presence has, and what effect nurturing has on another human being.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  33. #183

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Yeah, all those scenarios do sound stupid, because they are too simplistic and you know that.
    You're the one who initially made it simplistic.

  34. #184

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post

    How about ask a person who doesn't have a s/o if there is a void in their life?
    If said individual has a void in their life why would anyone assume they have it because they don't have a significant other?

  35. #185
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,589
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And why do you think 0 of them are conclusive? Maybe, just maybe there is no one right answer. There are as many right theories out there as there gay people. Every one is unique to each own. Doesn't that make sense? There is no one cause? I talk about me and others like me that I know, I don't claim to know every variety of father/son relationship. Again. that is impossible and unrealistic.
    Maybe there is an aspect of this unique for some bisexuals that may not really be true for most gay men?

    I was definitely attracted to a man who had the mental/emotional sadistic tendencies of my father once upon a time....but my father had nothing to do with my being attracted to men. I actually cured myself by recognizing it and dealing with it...and then consciously recognizing that trait in other men and avoiding them.

  36. #186
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,849
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons then they know, and eventually we sons realize this and search out emotional repair. I am one and so are several of my close friends. I see it sooo often now.
    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I highly doubt the percentage of gay men who are fathers is going up. I'm sure it's going down compared to the eras where it was not possible to live as a gay man publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to gay men who are fathers, I meant gay men who have issues about THEIR fathers.
    m, you corrected x before I had a chance to - I understood right away what you were saying. Of course the issue can work both ways, if the "same theory" is followed - a hands-on abusive father could instead, under the corollary to that theory, end up causing the offspring son to not want any intimacy in any way toward other men. I'm not convinced that it's a valid theory, but I'm also convinced that it does explain SOME situations. You find me one million gay or bisexual people, and there will be at least 999,990 different sets of circumstances which ultimately determined this sexual identity.

    There are a lot of nuances of human brain development which are unknown. It is very possible that there are some kinds of things or situations which are very likely to direct the brain's development in a different direction if they happen when a child is between 4 and 6 years old, but are not likely to have any effect whatsoever if they happen after the age of 8. Other things may be "effective" when a child is in a particular stage (as, for example, during the period they may have an imaginary playmate) and entirely oblivious to it at other times, or there may be other things which will tend to have opposite effects on development if they happen at the age of 3 instead of at the age of 10, etc. That there is no consensus on what is even "MOST LIKELY" to cause people to grow up gay or bisexual - something as simple as that - shows, I think, that there is a lot to be learned yet.

    An absentee father, by the way, CAN ALSO include a father who is still married, and who is spending 75 hours a week working three minimum wage jobs, whose children might see him only on Sunday afternoons or something. That hard-working father is never considered an absentee father, but the result is nearly the same, and he may actually see his own children more rarely than the divorced father now living one or two states or provinces away who is entitled to one weekend per month with his children.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    It doesn't matter what you have seen. there is plenty of evidence to show a correlation between the two. Google it. And btw, absentee doesn't necessarily mean physically absent. It could also mean emotionally absent. Also many overachieving, workaholic fathers are absent from their son's lives though they share a house. Lots of that going on in upper class neighbourhoods too.
    And what appears to be "workaholic" can easily be no more than having to work beaucoup hours just to provide enough to the household to provide food, clothing and support for the children and themselves and spouses.
    Capitalize when needed. Did you help your Uncle Jack off a horse, or help your uncle jack off a horse?
    AMY'S BOSS: Sorry, I need to lay you and Jack off. AMY: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  37. #187

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    I base my position not just on reading books and such, but I was also a stay at home dad for years and raised two children. Even tonight, as I walked down town and took my eldest daughter out for hot chocolate, I see what influence my presence has, and what effect nurturing has on another human being.
    1. Any crack with a Doctorate and an agenda can write a book and put PhD at the end of his name.

    2. As far as these studies that you like to read, the truth is you have no idea what you're reading or how to do it. Was the study published in a peer-reviewed journal? If it was, what was the quality of the peer-reviewed journal(no, not all of them are created equal)? Further just because a study is published in a peer reviewed journal doesn't make it true, hence the reason for "peer review" in the first place. What do the researchers peers think on the study's methods? What do they think about the researcher? Where did the money come from for the study? Might that have influenced the outcome? What have other studies had to say on the same topic?

    3. Your either or stance on genetic and other causes indicates your lack of knowledge on how genes work further casting doubt that you even know what you're talking about.

    4. It's nice that you're a parent and I'm sure you're a great dad to your kids, but google "anecdotal evidence" for me the next time you think that's relevant to science.


    If you think I'm being too aggressive to you, or a meanie, it's for a reason. I have personally seen decent heterosexual males radicalized into anti-homosexual bigots because some gay/bi/whatever person told them it was a "choice". There is absolutely nothing wrong or incorrect with just saying that homosexuality has a genetic basis. Nothing more is needed and only stands to harm us if attempted to explain.

  38. #188

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    1. Any crack with a Doctorate and an agenda ...
    Are you proposing this man as a quack?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud


  39. #189

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you proposing this man as a quack?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

    You realize how outdated he is, right?

    No. No, of course you don't.

  40. #190
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you proposing this man as a quack?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud
    Compared to understanding of psychology today, yes.

    I see that I was being overly kind when I said that your approach to topics is always steeped in a worldview only 70 years old.

  41. #191

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    ..a worldview only 70 years old.
    Do you think human being change that much over time?

    Will you be the same you when we meet up in 2084?

  42. #192
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you proposing this man as a quack?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

    Sometimes, just sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

  43. #193

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Do you think human being change that much over time?
    Of course not, but psychological theories do.

  44. #194

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    Of course not, but psychological theories do.
    Yes, the 'theories' may change but not the humans change not so much.

    Have you heard about those (American) doctors who are determined to create new diseases and conditions in order to make themselves famous in a hypochondriachal nation.
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; January 18th, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

  45. #195

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    ... your approach to topics is always steeped in a worldview only 70 years old.
    Do you think Marx and Darwin are equally as outmoded as Freud? Are there new fashions?

  46. #196

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Do you think Marx and Darwin are equally as outmoded as Freud? Are there new fashions?
    Of course...

  47. #197
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,256

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Sigmund Freud...analyze this...analyze this...analyze this...
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  48. #198
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,585

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    Seriously? Daddy didn't love me, so I think I'll choose to go suck some dick? You can't possibly be for real?Tthat has to be the biggest load of rose food I've ever read. I'm sure your guy just loves knowing that you're sucking your daddy and repairing your emotions, rather than enjoying being with your man.
    Right on man. So if Mommy don't love you then would you be eating pussy or is that only reserved for daughters to bomb out as a Lesbo?

  49. #199

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckysRevenge View Post
    Of course...
    Oh yes, what are the new fashions replacing Marx and Darwin?

  50. #200
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,189

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Oh Pat that bag of bricks you carry must be incredibly heavy




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.