JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 399
  1. #101
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    Are we supposed to reply to Sloppy's posts? I always thought the account was for comic relief(seriously).
    Sloppy raises or lowers the bar depending upon the topic and who's in the house.

    In this thread, he lowered it, for whatever reason, to be explicit in his meaning.

    In many threads, he raises it and doesn't want to be easily understood.

  2. #102
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    It isn't. It was more of rhetorical question. If it exists, then it exists. There is variety in this world and the OP should understand that labels won't capture every population.
    Labels do actually do that though, for those of us who understand that a label is not always one fixed thing, but a spectrum of things unto itself. And when something is entirely outside any existing label, new labels are made to define it.

    And frankly, labels are amazing, and super useful, and the only reason people are all prissy about them is because some of those labels have negative connotation for someone or other.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #103
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Kulindahr made a great post, but I do feel like most others in the thread essentially assumed a defensive posture about someone's motives for wanting to ask about it, rather than illuminating much about what bisexuality means to them.
    I did? Tanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Thanks for sharing that --- but (I think I recall the original thread where this lady's story came up) would you say this typifies the experience for many bisexuals? That they lived their life as "one orientation" and one individual of a different gender opened them up to something else? From what I recall of her answers, there was no period of attraction to women prior to meeting the partner she's with right now. Would you say that's typical for bisexuals?
    I'm beginning to wonder if there is a "typical" bisexual experience. My grasp of others' stories is starting to make me think that the confusion many bisexuals go through makes any confusion gays deal with pale in comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Answering for yourself, do bisexual people go through sort of like, a "realization of attraction to same gender" much like what gay people go through, only it never "replaces", or develops at the same time, as realization of attraction to opposite gender? Or did they realizations come at different points along the way?
    See above....

    Quote Originally Posted by njcollegekid View Post
    i know the question wasnt directed at me, but if youd like, heres my answer:
    i started becoming attracted to both simultaneously. i just didnt know that the attraction to guys was attraction til a bit later. then it was pretty odd for me so i denied for a while. then when i had to confront it i was confused for a bit til i realized it meant i was bi during early high school. then after i knew i hid it til a little under a year ago when i came out.
    I didn't recognize I was attracted to guys until I finally conceded it was okay for me to be sexually attracted at all. Until then, I regarded all sexual attraction as just plain evil, a device of Satan to corrupt me.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  4. #104
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    Straight acting is a different thing altogether. I don't see why anyone has the need to act. Be who you are, but if you have to act a role then you're not being true to yourself, you forcing yourself to conform to an expectation. I've got friends you'd never be able to pick as gay and they don't act in the slightest. They just are who they are. I've also got friends whose homosexuality can be spotted from space and you know what, they don't act either. And both groups get on just fine because the people in the groups aren't trying to be anything other than what they are.
    Then there are those of us who grew up with such oppression and brainwashing we still don't know how much of our behavior is an act, ingrained in us by conditioning to the point we can't tell what's natural and what isn't.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  5. #105
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    For me, being bisexual balances out my Id. Being surrounded by females 24/7/365 for years on end threw me completely out of whack. Being with another male, I can almost consciously smell the change in hormones and sexually interacting with males brings me back into balance. Crazy I know, but it is my story and I'm sticking to it.
    That rings a bell -- almost invariably, when things in my life seem chaotic and I don't feel in control, it's male presence -- not sexual, but close and physical anyway, that brings balance. I've gone to a gay bar and absorbed the aroma and gotten up close and sweaty and come out calm and clear-headed far more than before.

    OTOH, when I'm focused and struggling with some concept, seeking clarity on a certain issue, talking with gals has more often helped.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #106
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    No not quite the end my parting line would be

    Me: Well then thanks for telling me ...cheated lately?
    You've already shown you're a total bigot. Now go away and let the adults talk.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  7. #107
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Lol, no. You don't know any such people ^_^
    You and your fantasy universe. I've met all too many of them, especially when coming out as attracted to guys -- more than one just turned and walked away, basically proclaiming I was slime and unworthy because I'd touched vagina -- frak, one even said he'd be okay if I'd fucked livestock... so long as they were male! but having come/cum in a vagina meant he didn't want to be near me. And I've talked with a couple other bi guys who didn't have the courage to tell their gay friends they liked gals, too, because they would have gotten treated differently.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  8. #108
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Sloppy raises or lowers the bar depending upon the topic and who's in the house.

    In this thread, he lowered it, for whatever reason, to be explicit in his meaning.

    In many threads, he raises it and doesn't want to be easily understood.



    I've noticed something like that but never reached that conclusion before -- thanks.
    Last edited by Kulindahr; January 13th, 2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: moronic "update" function

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  9. #109
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,982
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Labels do actually do that though, for those of us who understand that a label is not always one fixed thing, but a spectrum of things unto itself. And when something is entirely outside any existing label, new labels are made to define it.

    And frankly, labels are amazing, and super useful, and the only reason people are all prissy about them is because some of those labels have negative connotation for someone or other.
    And because bigots love to use them to bash other people.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  10. #110
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    No not quite the end my parting line would be

    Me: Well then thanks for telling me ...cheated lately?
    Sorry...I have to ask now...did a bi guy cheat on you? Just wondering because your initial post was very intense ....

  11. #111
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If you can follow him, sure. There've been times when he cut through the fog of a topic to its heart... but that goes unnoticed because few take the time to translate him. And sometimes his humor is so on target it's hard to stop laughing.
    I notice

  12. #112
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    And because bigots love to use them to bash other people.
    That would be the negative connotation, yes.

    The way I see it is this - labels exist. They are shortcuts that are both useful and necessary in most everyday communication. Furthermore, they WILL exist regardless of how you feel about them, and whether you like them or not. So you can embrace a label that describes you the best, or you could keep fighting windmills and proclaiming to the world how you are such a unique snowflake that no label could possibly describe you. I find the latter to expend way too much energy for pretty much no payoff...
    Last edited by Rolyo85; January 13th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  13. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Well fine then gay is a label too maybe we should dispense with all "labels" and just call ourselves sexual. In that world bi won't exist either of course.

    sorted...

  14. #114
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    After giving it a bit more thought today...I do sometimes assume that some bi guys are actually straight more often than I assume they are gay....

    In terms of strictly labels....I usually think that your sexuality is most often defined by who you are emotionally attracted to but I also try to let other people define their own sexuality....

    .... EXCEPT with a homophobe because they have made it my business as a gay man to comment and "know my enemy" and since they insist on defining so many things for us....seems fair to return the favor...

    I personally used to love having sex with the bi or straight guys who were emotionally attracted to women....the best of no strings sex Not just that...they never commented on "how good we'd look together"

  15. #115
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by njcollegekid View Post
    i know the question wasnt directed at me, but if youd like, heres my answer:
    i started becoming attracted to both simultaneously. i just didnt know that the attraction to guys was attraction til a bit later. then it was pretty odd for me so i denied for a while. then when i had to confront it i was confused for a bit til i realized it meant i was bi during early high school. then after i knew i hid it til a little under a year ago when i came out.
    I have a follow-up question for you, do the "degrees" of attraction vary? Did they sorta coalesce into one thing and stay there, or does it fluctuate back and forth?

    And the questions are for anybody, I find it interesting and thanks all for sharing your views.

  16. #116
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I'm not talking for everyone else xbuzzerx, I'm talking for myself. I don't care if you say you're bisexual and only sleep with guys or only sleep with women, anymore than I would care about anyone else saying they're bisexual and only sleeping with the same sex.
    I don't "care" either, I mean it doesn't help or hurt me in my life at all. But it leaves me curious in those cases, what does bisexuality mean? Kinda like in my first post: if bisexuality is merely "potential" for attraction or finding sexual appeal in the gender opposite the one you mostly or exclusively pursue, then could not most people identify as bisexual? The question wasn't meant to be either an attack or sarcastic, it was in earnest for our bi members here. I've had erotic dreams about women. I have had off moments catching myself thinking a woman is hot. How would a bisexual person differentiate that (I live 100% as a gay man as far as my love life is concerned in my waking life) from being bisexual?

    The only difficulty in understanding bisexuality comes from those who refuse to acknowledge it can and does exist. Most of the gay guys I know who claim it is bullshit, used it as a stepping stone to fully coming out, or they've gotten their hearts broken by falling in love with a bisexual guy who used the "I'll only date/have relationships with a woman but I'll have sex with a guy" mantra.
    Well I agree with you that many people who "question if it exists" probably do fall into the category of people who assume it's "gay people hiding." Speaking for myself though, I have only ever known bisexual people who used the label but then only pursued one gender-- and many of them were women who really only ever had boyfriends, and maybe kissed a girl once or twice. So I guess the question I always had in my mind was not "does it exist", because as far as I'm concerned it exists even in the animal kingdom and it's silly to deny it likely exists in human sexuality as well, but rather a question of "at what point does anyone, even bisexuals themselves, make a separation between an occasional or much much weaker attraction to one of the two genders, vs. actually being bisexual?"

    I don't doubt that more "evenly split" bisexuals do exist, but I have just never seen them, so I could not ask them.

  17. #117
    Porn Star nafhoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    482

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Yeah, the thread has gone on too long.

    For everybody's info, many people forget that they are leaving digital fingerprints of their previous posts since the joined this sight.

    Many people openly criticizing bisexual people on here have been commenting on how hot they think it is to seduce and suck off 'straight' (or as they like to say, str8) men.

    So they criticize bisexuals and then worship straight guys cheating on their girlfriends. I love the irony!

  18. #118
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I have a follow-up question for you, do the "degrees" of attraction vary? Did they sorta coalesce into one thing and stay there, or does it fluctuate back and forth?

    And the questions are for anybody, I find it interesting and thanks all for sharing your views.
    Do you mean like a constant ratio of x:y for girls:guys?

    I find I'm attracted to a specific person, and their gender is immaterial from the get-go. If it turns out I am head over heels about a girl, fine. If it turns out I am falling for a guy, also fine. I don't find myself looking for anything specific, although I have read personal accounts of bi guys who do seem to have guy-wanting days and also have girl-wanting days.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  19. #119
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    if bisexuality is merely "potential" for attraction or finding sexual appeal in the gender opposite the one you mostly or exclusively pursue, then could not most people identify as bisexual?
    I believe this is pretty much the distilled essence of the original Kinsey report.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The question wasn't meant to be either an attack or sarcastic, it was in earnest for our bi members here. I've had erotic dreams about women. I have had off moments catching myself thinking a woman is hot. How would a bisexual person differentiate that (I live 100% as a gay man as far as my love life is concerned in my waking life) from being bisexual?
    I think in short it boils down to whether you would choose to pursue it. If you can honestly say "I really want to try my luck with her" I'd be inclined to assume you were at least curious, even possibly a proper bisexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    "at what point does anyone, even bisexuals themselves, make a separation between an occasional or much much weaker attraction to one of the two genders, vs. actually being bisexual?"

    I don't doubt that more "evenly split" bisexuals do exist, but I have just never seen them, so I could not ask them.
    This is probably not as well understood. Using Kinsey and his scale again, whether we agree with it or not, straight is probably the practiced orientation of guys who are 0 and 1 (exclusively straight and mostly straight/only incidentally gay) and gay is probably the guys who are 5 and 6 (mostly gay/only incidentally gay and exclusively gay). I think those of us who identify as bi and who are willing to say it (important in itself, I think) are those who are the 2, 3 and 4 on the scale, and I reckon that 2-4 is quite a vast range on the bell curve.

    Perhaps the biggest hassle with reverting to Kinsey is that it is probably the first reporting into all this - definitely the first widely disseminated report - and I don't think any other large study has ever been properly carried out looking at each of these areas more explicitly. So we're defaulting to a broad definition which is understood/accepted by most people and which works for the most part, but not perfectly. Honestly, it is probably overdue for an upgrade, or at least an expansion once suitable understanding is reached as to exactly what would be a better definition, or set of definitions.

    And in the meantime, we get to take shedloads of flak from total dickheads.

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; January 14th, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  20. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    ^^blah blah ...make up your mind ...you can't just float forever in that bi lie...you know it is hurting others because you are not true to yourself. Many disagree with me and I am under renewed personal attack just for stating my opinion and being unequivocal about it. Can't you look at your part also? See it for what it is and it is far from innocuous! Please see this!
    Last edited by cgymike; January 14th, 2014 at 02:03 AM.

  21. #121
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    No, you see this is COMPLETELY where you're wrong.

    We IDENTIFY as bi. We're not closeted, we're not in denial, we're not on the downlow, we are TELLING you and everyone else out loud that we are bi guys and girls. We claim it and we are proud of it, we're not hiding this from anyone.

    What would the benefit be for us to claim it if it were not true? Straight girls are suspicious of us because they think we're really gay and will leave them for a guy, or cheat on the side . Gay guys are suspicious of us because they think we'll leave them for the "normal" life with a woman and 2.4 children. Straight people believe we should choose one or the other and stop being sluts. We get shit from all sides for claiming to be bisexual.

    So why the fuck would we volunteer for this torture if it wasn't something we ourselves honestly believed to be true?

    Answer that.

    -d-
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; January 14th, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  22. #122
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    mystray calla as a oprha go ons a thread ins lipservice is say ans 1st worlds ans it many bars play lippys while
    Internet 2 dorwn in a da swell < dat fa crap fancys a lippys

    anyway

    " soap? or soap wit cracka?*

    thankyou
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  23. #123
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I am a facilitator of a city run bisexual men's support group in Toronto. In the five years that I've been involved with the group, I've met at least a dozen men who, after being loud and proud for many years, some even decades, discovered their attraction to females. Some have even gone on to marry and start families while hiding nothing of their pasts from their spouses. The man who started the group went from gay to bisexual married and has a family. He is quite happy. If sexuality can flow one way, it can certainly flow the other.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  24. #124
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,306
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^^blah blah ...make up your mind ...you can't just float forever in that bi lie...you know it is hurting others because you are not true to yourself. Many disagree with me and I am under renewed personal attack just for stating my opinion and being unequivocal about it. Can't you look at your part also? See it for what it is and it is far from innocuous! Please see this!
    Strange - even my GED students don't have any trouble with the "identify which of these are facts and which are opinions" portion of the exam.

    Lex

  25. #125
    Slut ParisZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stocholm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    The vast majority of the guys in here don't know how to argue or express their thoughts/opinions without getting nasty - I've experienced this several times myself. Very unfortunate.
    Last edited by ParisZ; January 14th, 2014 at 09:24 AM.
    If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex.

  26. #126
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,450
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    "You're not gay, you just haven't met the right girl yet". That seems pretty silly when we hear that. This seems pretty minor compared to the accusations people make toward bis. It's even worse when you consider how many of these remarks are made by gay men toward their bisexual brothers. How can anyone demand understanding, acceptance and inclusiveness when they are not willing to give it to others?

    Are there guys who claim to be bi who are really gay? Of course and probably lots of them. That doesn't diminish me.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  27. #127
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,450
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisZ View Post
    The vast majority of the guys in here don't know how to argue or express their thoughts/opinions without getting nasty - I've experienced this several times myself. Very unfortunate.
    Thanks for sharing. Anything else?
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  28. #128
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Bisexuality is real, and shame on you, OP, for posting a beaten-to-death topic that offers no constructive dialogue except to perpetuate stereotypes against bisexual men and women. As a member of this community for years, you should know better.

    Some gay men abuse the term bisexuals to describe themselves, but there are also many other men who do identify as bisexual. The same with women. To dismiss an entire sexuality is, in itself, a form of homophobia.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  29. #129
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^^blah blah ...make up your mind ...you can't just float forever in that bi lie...you know it is hurting others because you are not true to yourself. Many disagree with me and I am under renewed personal attack just for stating my opinion and being unequivocal about it. Can't you look at your part also? See it for what it is and it is far from innocuous! Please see this!
    No one is listening to you because you are just doing the same thing as straight people who say gay men are just sick or "making a choice", because to them being gay is "unnatural" and not something we could actually feel.

  30. #130
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,784

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    No one is listening to you because you are just doing the same thing as straight people who say gay men are just sick or "making a choice", because to them being gay is "unnatural" and not something we could actually feel.
    This is what crossed my mind, how can we know what the hell is in someone else's character.

  31. #131
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    wot characatar anythang do anthang but fa acotors pollys etc play wit history ans tits

    female get right vote wot no mean nothin
    males get right vote wot not butta heads ans repeat
    dogs a vet
    cows now cheapa
    ans so on
    lands stills playin witout da dressin lots
    etc so on whistull wile ya work

    ans 1ist world tuck up ins slippas ans nanny read bed time story not abouts a fleas

    ans so on

    ans

    burps

    thankyou

    how make sponge wot wet ?
    all dudes salute wit cock millyteeree gonna got tink new pantys
    -yea at a tinks-

  32. #132
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    331

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^^blah blah ...make up your mind ...you can't just float forever in that bi lie...you know it is hurting others because you are not true to yourself. Many disagree with me and I am under renewed personal attack just for stating my opinion and being unequivocal about it. Can't you look at your part also? See it for what it is and it is far from innocuous! Please see this!
    stop blaming us cuz you cant get laid. your just a lonely bigot.

    ps, you were stating your 'opinions' as facts - thats called misinformation at best. go suck a rainbow dick.

  33. #133
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,729
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^^blah blah ...make up your mind ...you can't just float forever in that bi lie...you know it is hurting others because you are not true to yourself. Many disagree with me and I am under renewed personal attack just for stating my opinion and being unequivocal about it. Can't you look at your part also? See it for what it is and it is far from innocuous! Please see this!
    You're "under renewed attack" because you've basically written a thread about being butt-hurt by a bisexual (who we're all assuming left you for a woman) and then throwing personal opinions and generalisations around calling them facts.

    I see this entire thread as the broken hearted complaining of someone who got hurt. Painting every bisexual with the same brush because you got cheated on is stupid to be frank. Gay guys will cheat just as quickly as anyone else. And it doesn't sting any less if the person is a male or a woman. Either way, you can't compete with what they have to offer.

    Now get off your cross, dust the splinters from your stigmata wounds and move on.

  34. #134
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    I really need to just bite the bullet and buy you a plane ticket.
    I'll pitch in. We'll create a fund.
    blacksyringe

  35. #135
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I'm of the persuasion that many men who claim bisexuality are either practically tuned to one sex or the other (with the other sex largely appreciated through voyeurism and fantasy), or gay but playing half-straight. I think that most bisexual men claim to be/identify as straight, due to complex relationship/disclosure status and/or stigma. Further, I don't think there is a supermajority of bi men that enjoy both sexes equally--they'll usually land heavier on one side--there's some subtle insight in Kinsey's 6-point scale). That said, I'm sure that there are many exceptions, including complex scenarios like Kulindhar's bit about having a "mouth for dick but a dick for pussy" (a very interesting perspective, one that I'd never heard before).

    I'm not of the opinion that distribution is even, but I don't think that any more than ~60% of men are exclusively straight (and I mean the totally unquestionable, non-negotiable, not even in one's wildest dreams kind). I'd cite the Kinsey reports on that, along with subsequent sexological studies.

    Women....um...I have no idea. They're more sexually flexible, but um...no real experience of any sort.
    Last edited by mightbe; January 14th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

  36. #136
    Active bendted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I wish I were bi. It would be so much easier to blend in. Str8 with gay tendencies.
    If you could just put a light bulb over every gay personís head, people would see just how well-lit their streets and cities are.
    -Alexey Odintsov

  37. #137
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by bendted View Post
    I wish I were bi. It would be so much easier to blend in. Str8 with gay tendencies.
    By Jove! I think you've hit on something. I'm betting that our OP and other like minded folks are resentful of bisexuals exactly for that reason. They fought the good fight for the cause and bisexuals just meander around oblivious to what they have gone through. They don't want any others taking their just rewards. Hmmm... Needs further investigation.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  38. #138
    JUB Addict honooryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,375

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    i find that with most people who identify as bi around me are really still testing the waters. one of my friends claimed bi until just recently, and when he told me that he had made his decision, it was because he had finally accepted who he was. he was more prone to dating guys, but he would look at women not as an object of affection but an object of beauty. he also realized he was happier with a guy.

    another one of my friends identifies as bi, and adamantly states he goes both directions. he has had girlfriends lately, but he has mostly been looking at and talking to guys, so really only time will tell with him. hes fairly young, so he has plenty of time to figure out who he really is and what he wants.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic252537_2.gif

  39. #139
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,743

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Most gay guys are just jealous of us Bi guys because we have more to choose from.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  40. #140
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Most gay guys are just jealous of us Bi guys because we have more to choose from.
    And with half the struggle.

    Inspired - but too tired.

  41. #141

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    This whole issue will be redundant in ten years.

    Mark my words. In ten years time, if we're still around, half the guys here bearing the 'Bisexual' flag now will be bearing something else.

    In twenty years time they'll be celibate / autosexual.

  42. #142
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    ^ but there will be a whole new crop of bisexual boys to deal with, and they will be louder and prouder then ever before. Homosexuality as a niche market is shrinking, but bisexuality is flourishing. Just wait...
    Inspired - but too tired.

  43. #143

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    ^ ... but bisexuality is flourishing. Just wait...
    Are you being serious? Are you hanging around colleges where 20 year-olds are discovering sexual freedom and some of them are taking up this new fad called 'Polyamory'. The kids I know pass through that phase in 5 years.

  44. #144
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you being serious? Are you hanging around colleges where 20 year-olds are discovering sexual freedom and some of them are taking up this new fad called 'Polyamory'. The kids I know pass through that phase in 5 years.
    Where do you get this information? Do you get some special old geezer newsletter to keep you up to date about what the college kids are doing?

  45. #145

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    ... the college kids...
    Did you go through a bisexual phase at college for five minutes? I did.

    The fad for "polyamory" passed quickly.

  46. #146
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,743

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And with half the struggle.

    You know it, brother!
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  47. #147
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Did you go through a bisexual phase at college for five minutes? I did.

    The fad for "polyamory" passed quickly.
    Polyamory is not bisexuality.

  48. #148
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,761
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Did you go through a bisexual phase at college for five minutes? I did.

    The fad for "polyamory" passed quickly.
    It may only last 5 minutes, Pat, but if everyone is as open and loud and proud about it in those 5 minutes as gay youth are becoming in this day and age, it is going to seem like a hell of a lot of bi people out there.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  49. #149
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,670

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Most gay guys are just jealous of us Bi guys because we have more to choose from.
    not this one. but you go right on ahead believing that foolishness.
    I like to watch...

  50. #150
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are you being serious? Are you hanging around colleges where 20 year-olds are discovering sexual freedom and some of them are taking up this new fad called 'Polyamory'. The kids I know pass through that phase in 5 years.
    Just like here and now, where a huge percentage of the gay men on this and every other gay forum, father issues are very prevalent amongst us. And guess what? Those father issues in our society are growing exponentially every year. Yes, some gays are born, but some are made too. Lack of emotional support from a positive male role model in male children will just cause that need to be filled later in life. That is a given. Absentee fathers do much more damage to their sons then they know, and eventually we sons realize this and search out emotional repair. I am one and so are several of my close friends. I see it sooo often now.
    Inspired - but too tired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.