JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 8 126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 399
  1. #1
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,824
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    They feign interest in pussy to straddle the fence of lies and cowtow to fake girlfriends who think they are so "man"...! What a "bi" guy says about "preference" ...never believe it what a lie from bi...fukkkkk. I think I just pissed off such a guy in a bar here but he looked scared too probably "faced with the 'massive' realization that he had been living a lie" and wanted to 'confide' in me...what rubbish... But, in the end I just let the conversation run dry. I told him he will get no "solutions" from me and will be faced with his own choice.

    Why must this nonsense go on? You are either straight or gay.

    True and you know it.
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  2. #2
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,359
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Bollocks : True and you know it.

    You are basically saying, that all members here who identify as bisexual, are either delusional, or liars.

    Way to go, you narrow-minded Homosexual.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict JohnnyAnger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,031

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Jesus Christ, this shit again! Bi-sexuality can and does exist, I don't see what bothers you so much about it - just let people do what they are happy doing! You being all up in their face telling them they are constantly lying is not going to help anyone out in their understanding of themselves.

    But really why are you so threatened by bi-sexual people?

  4. #4
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,682
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Cool.

    So you've got us underway for the first bi-bashing fest of 2014; where's your old mate Rolyo to chip in with his additional "it is, actually, because I said so" point of view?



    -d-
    PS: You're not gay, nobody is. You're all just lazy.
    Last edited by blackbeltninja; January 12th, 2014 at 03:37 AM.
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,766

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    From a personal point of view I cannot understand why anyone who has had cock would countenance a vagina.

    That said, I know there are plenty of guys who like both for some reason

  6. #6
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,283

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively


  7. #7
    Sex God Agent Provocateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    937

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

  8. #8
    Dejavudoo
    Guest

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    But, in the end I just let the conversation run dry. I told him he . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    From a personal point of view I cannot understand why anyone who has had cock would countenance a vagina cunt.
    Yet, there you have it, Leics: in the OP, there was plainly a bisexual male who was apparently willing to be seen in public with Mike AND show interest in him.

    (Apologies to bisexuals and women for the means of this redress.)

  9. #9
    Smoke And Mirrors. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Cool.

    So you've got us underway for the first bi-bashing fest of 2014; where's your old mate Rolyo to chip in with his additional "it is, actually, because I said so" point of view?



    -d-
    PS: You're not gay, nobody is. You're all just lazy.
    ^ This

    Last edited by BENDERBOY; January 12th, 2014 at 06:33 AM.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  10. #10
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,511
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Boo. I had cut v uncut as the first repeat useless thread of 2014.

  11. #11
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,063
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Bi guys only go for vagina because foreskin is so fucking grotesque. It's all wrinkly and scrunched up. It's like having a vagina stuck to the end of your dick, no wonder they get confused. Bisexuality is much less of a problem in countries where men get properly circumcised at birth.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    Boo. I had cut v uncut as the first repeat useless thread of 2014.
    With only a little ambition we can kill two birds with one stone.
    Last edited by bankside; January 12th, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  12. #12
    Lil' Demon Beggar MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Please don't buy into this typical trolling that he does. Just going to report the thread.

  13. #13
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,063
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I mean it's only logical. Same problem if you were given a shar pei.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,047

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    One of my favorite quotes from Sex and the City was when Carrie said "I think it's just a layover on the way to Gaytown" or something like that (in regards to bisexuality). It's not always the case, but I think there's a lot of truth to it.
    Last edited by Gentleheart; January 12th, 2014 at 07:47 AM.
    I weave for you, the marvelous web. glow in the dark threads...all neon like.

  15. #15
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    When you think of the gay men here on JUB and in the world in general who act like any man who is straight or close to straight is the holy grail of masculinity, sex appeal, and desirability, can you blame them for calling themselves "bi"?

    Gays have a lot more than homophobia from society to blame to this phenomenon. The mirror is a wonderful place to start.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,259

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    They feign interest in pussy to straddle the fence of lies and cowtow to fake girlfriends who think they are so "man"...! What a "bi" guy says about "preference" ...never believe it what a lie from bi...fukkkkk. I think I just pissed off such a guy in a bar here but he looked scared too probably "faced with the 'massive' realization that he had been living a lie" and wanted to 'confide' in me...what rubbish... But, in the end I just let the conversation run dry. I told him he will get no "solutions" from me and will be faced with his own choice.

    Why must this nonsense go on? You are either straight or gay.

    True and you know it.
    And apparently homosexuality still is a mental disorder for some. Wow, you really are a troll. I'm betting you suck dick because no woman could tolerate you.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  17. #17
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Disagree, Disagree, Disagree
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  18. #18
    Vannie
    Guest

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    PM me for FREE banjo lessons.

  19. #19

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And apparently homosexuality still is a mental disorder for some. Wow, you really are a troll. I'm betting you suck dick because no woman could tolerate you.
    I don't think any man would tolerate him either. I mean, what kind of loser goes to a gay bar to try to lecture guys on how he thinks they're living a lie anyway?
    Is that his standard pickup line?

  20. #20
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLovesCompany View Post
    I don't think any man would tolerate him either. I mean, what kind of loser goes to a gay bar to try to lecture guys on how he thinks they're living a lie anyway?
    Is that his standard pickup line?
    Could you imagine getting ready to blow a date and seeing that penis pop out?

  21. #21

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    ... step away from the bong...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  22. #22
    Sex God -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    871

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I agree with the OP. Guys who claim the false title of bisexual are nothing more than selfish assholes who cannot face the fact that they are GAY. I've dealt with many so called "bisexuals", and all of them ended up getting fucked in the ass!
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  23. #23
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,359
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    The OP, made no mention of "The false title", his was a blanket statement on all bisexuals.

  24. #24
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,359
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Could you imagine getting ready to blow a date and seeing that penis pop out?
    Yep! You would want to start singing, "Somewhere over the rainbow".

  25. #25
    DragononFire
    Guest

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Some people are bisexual, they just play the "straight masculine man" role to avoid pissing off and offending their straight conservative friends and families. Hell, I've know some gay men who try to play the straight role, when in secret, they come out to other gays and talk and do gay stuff. It happens. Our world has made it uncomfortable for some gay/bi men, and woman as well, to freely live and express their sexuality.

  26. #26
    Slut Maestro719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Uh.. Bi sexual is a real thing lol. You can't just be gay or straight. Like me, honestly I'd probably only date a girl but I can get turned on by a guy and sometimes its easier for a dude to get me turned on than a girl can.

  27. #27
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,682
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I'm trisexual, actually.

    I'll try anything sexual.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  28. #28
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,621

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejavudoo View Post
    Yet, there you have it, Leics: in the OP, there was plainly a bisexual male who was apparently willing to be seen in public with Mike AND show interest in him.

    (Apologies to bisexuals and women for the means of this redress.)
    As a bisexual I find no need for you to apologize. The bi guy in the OP on the other hand.... WTF was he thinking, even bothering to talk to mike..... He's the one who needs to apologize for the attempt.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  29. #29
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I'm trisexual, actually.

    I'll try anything sexual.

    -d-
    I really need to just bite the bullet and buy you a plane ticket.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  30. #30
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,646

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    They feign interest in pussy to straddle the fence of lies and cowtow to fake girlfriends who think they are so "man"...! What a "bi" guy says about "preference" ...never believe it what a lie from bi...fukkkkk. I think I just pissed off such a guy in a bar here but he looked scared too probably "faced with the 'massive' realization that he had been living a lie" and wanted to 'confide' in me...what rubbish... But, in the end I just let the conversation run dry. I told him he will get no "solutions" from me and will be faced with his own choice.

    Why must this nonsense go on? You are either straight or gay.

    True and you know it.
    You are wrong.
    Sexuality is a scale from 0 to 10.

    Yes some people lied but bi is real.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  31. #31
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    if bi mean anythang planet a apes long time ago sort out there twat

    or pick carrot ans think about cake

    thankyou

    happy porn day
    _ shake shake shakashakashaka shake _
    oh very catchyclap clap
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  32. #32
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,947
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by DragononFire View Post
    Some people are bisexual, they just play the "straight masculine man" role to avoid pissing off and offending their straight conservative friends and families. Hell, I've know some gay men who try to play the straight role, when in secret, they come out to other gays and talk and do gay stuff. It happens. Our world has made it uncomfortable for some gay/bi men, and woman as well, to freely live and express their sexuality.
    I know some who play the game the other way, pretending to be only gay because of barbaric bigoted bozos who insist there's no such thing as bi. But then they get caught with a chick.... and it's disgusting how some gays will never even talk again to a guy who's shown he'll even touch vagina.

    It's sad, but we have our own Westboro types among us -- call them Westboro Gayists.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #33
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,947
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I'm trisexual, actually.

    I'll try anything sexual.

    -d-
    LOL

    I know a guy who says the same thing. I pointed out a horse to him along the road. He said, "If it can give informed consent...."

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #34
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,947
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Every time someone spouts this stupidity my mind flashes to the time at a gay bar where I was hanging with two hot guys... and then I lost all interest in guys as this chick walked by. I said "Wow" or something, and she heard me and asked what that was for, and I told her she'd just reminded me I wasn't totally gay.

    Too bad she was with someone....

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #35
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    I know some who play the game the other way, pretending to be only gay because of barbaric bigoted bozos who insist there's no such thing as bi. But then they get caught with a chick.... and it's disgusting how some gays will never even talk again to a guy who's shown he'll even touch vagina.

    It's sad, but we have our own Westboro types among us -- call them Westboro Gayists.
    no say this out lound but wolrd play game still ans word use adult confuse da minions or it onions anyway

    anyway star wars giv folk a good idea a life

    haaaaa
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  36. #36
    JUB Addict SaskGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,660

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    So many guys who identify as bi are actually gay, and in denial. That's why some people think bisexuality is a myth.
    Same thing with people who identify as straight, but are actually bi and closeted.

  37. #37
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    sure worlds great education systems a figa a book fa folk go no read

    ans alls great civlized lands alls handys each otda ans happy eva afta

    so no a worrys

    thankyou

    good luck mars plan B winks
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  38. #38
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I fall right in the middle of this thread. (Oops pun.)

    I do acknowledge that bisexual is real, but I also have to nod towards what I've seen in real life, that the overwhelming majority of people who use the title do not practice bisexuality in any discernible way. It is often used as label-avoidance by effectively gay men and as an allure-creator by effectively straight women who each continue to only ever pursue one gender. That accounts for really every bisexual I've ever encountered in real life.

    I would lean towards simply believing everyone regardless of whether their love life is almost 100% one gender, if not for the fact that there's such a tremendous social pressure to "not be gay", and such a stigma attached to it.

    I think part of the problem is that the term itself seems to fluctuate between a biological definition and a habit definition, or a mix of the two, which varies from person to person. Even here at JUB I've never seen one definition: if we define it as practice, then every gay man who ever had sex with a woman while in a closeted state is a bisexual as well. The biology is slippery because very few seem to have an "exact 50/50" and many seem to profess a leaning-- sometimes a strong one. So it makes it difficult to even draw a line: am I bisexual if I occasionally notice a woman is beautiful or have an erotic dream about one, while my sex life is 99-100% homosexual?

    I think bisexuality is very poorly understood by most people because of the difficulty in establishing any parameters for it other than "someone chooses to use the title", when there's the rather major confounder of some people have very strong social and possibly no biological reasons for preferring the title of bisexual to another.

    One thing I'd be curious about from bisexual members of JUB here, is what do YOU guys think when someone else identifies as bi but has a love life that pursues only one gender 100%?

  39. #39
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,259

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I have a friend who identifies as bi but only pursues only men here in America because he finds most American women repulsive. When he returns home to Europe, he pursues women. Makes sense to me. But more interesting I find are the men who have been out and gay, for many years then in midlife discover their attraction to women. How about them? Or what about the guys who desire men but never act on it? What do you call them? I have another friend who just came to terms with his gayness, left his wife and kids, got a boyfriend, then secretly dropped the bomb on me that he thinks he made a big mistake because he is still very attracted sexually to women.

    I find it amusing that some gays demand that everyone respect how they chose to identify, yet refuse that same freedom to everyone else. Typical.

    Wow, Cgymike, you are a disappointment. I thought you were smarter than that.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  40. #40
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    I have a friend who identifies as bi but only pursues only men here in America because he finds most American women repulsive. When he returns home to Europe, he pursues women. Makes sense to me. But more interesting I find are the men who have been out and gay, for many years then in midlife discover their attraction to women. How about them? Or what about the guys who desire men but never act on it? What do you call them? I have another friend who just came to terms with his gayness, left his wife and kids, got a boyfriend, then secretly dropped the bomb on me that he thinks he made a big mistake because he is still very attracted sexually to women.

    I find it amusing that some gays demand that everyone respect how they chose to identify, yet refuse that same freedom to everyone else. Typical.

    Wow, Cgymike, you are a disappointment. I thought you were smarter than that.
    maybe a 21 st century go start wit

    page 1 but too late anyway
    lot a a lot folk world ova a gets da pay money sort out civilization so dat gurd

    pick label ans or dat app? anyway

    if see chicken cross road no say nothin

    thankyou
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  41. #41
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,269
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    All guys like cock exclusively. Even if they are not interested in other guys, their own cock is adored by themselves and is a driving force in their lives.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  42. #42
    Lil' Demon Beggar MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    I think it is naive to think that sexuality is black or white.

  43. #43
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    dickheads ya means?
    * all guys? *
    up set da females say quiets

    thankyou
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  44. #44
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    All guys like cock exclusively. Even if they are not interested in other guys, their own cock is adored by themselves and is a driving force in their lives.
    if a guys louvs a cock so murrrrrch whys a " porn folk a eons nos da presidents ans queenys ans woteva da top tit job is ons planet?

    or betta no disturbs da work time or sumthang?

    anyway

    ooh wot handy

    happy cocks enjoy da gallerys wink wnik

    thaaaaaaanyou
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  45. #45
    Active bendted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Bi now, gay later?
    If you could just put a light bulb over every gay personís head, people would see just how well-lit their streets and cities are.
    -Alexey Odintsov

  46. #46
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by bendted View Post
    Bi now, gay later?
    Or you could put it on gayaway.

  47. #47
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,947
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I fall right in the middle of this thread. (Oops pun.)

    I do acknowledge that bisexual is real, but I also have to nod towards what I've seen in real life, that the overwhelming majority of people who use the title do not practice bisexuality in any discernible way. It is often used as label-avoidance by effectively gay men and as an allure-creator by effectively straight women who each continue to only ever pursue one gender. That accounts for really every bisexual I've ever encountered in real life.

    I would lean towards simply believing everyone regardless of whether their love life is almost 100% one gender, if not for the fact that there's such a tremendous social pressure to "not be gay", and such a stigma attached to it.

    I think part of the problem is that the term itself seems to fluctuate between a biological definition and a habit definition, or a mix of the two, which varies from person to person. Even here at JUB I've never seen one definition: if we define it as practice, then every gay man who ever had sex with a woman while in a closeted state is a bisexual as well. The biology is slippery because very few seem to have an "exact 50/50" and many seem to profess a leaning-- sometimes a strong one. So it makes it difficult to even draw a line: am I bisexual if I occasionally notice a woman is beautiful or have an erotic dream about one, while my sex life is 99-100% homosexual?

    I think bisexuality is very poorly understood by most people because of the difficulty in establishing any parameters for it other than "someone chooses to use the title", when there's the rather major confounder of some people have very strong social and possibly no biological reasons for preferring the title of bisexual to another.

    One thing I'd be curious about from bisexual members of JUB here, is what do YOU guys think when someone else identifies as bi but has a love life that pursues only one gender 100%?
    Superb post!

    Bi-ness is complex. I've known guys who get hot and horny over either sex, but can only successfully socialize with one, or only be romantically involved with one -- and I've met people who can only get physically turned on by one sex but only get romantic about the other. It's because we are complex creatures, and attraction is not a thing of a single aspect. Only small minds try to shove people into tidy slots!

    I once ran into a guy in a gay bar in Portland, to whom (for a couple of reasons) I commented that my mouth loves dick but my dick loves pussy -- and he responded that his mouth loves pussy, but his dick loves ass. That illustrates just how complex the situation is: not all gays like the same thing, and neither do all bis; some like tits, some don't; some love pussy while some don't; some love ass and some don't; some love the feel of pussy but can't stand the sight; some like to swallow a cock but don't want to see one.... however complex and contrary a set of attractions and repulsions you ca imagine, there's almost certainly someone out there who matches it.

    And there are some of us whose attraction is seasonally variable... which drives us crazy. For that, as for many of the weird combinations different humans experience, the same argument must be advanced as gays have advanced: ifit's really a choice, why are we putting ourselves through such hell?

    For those convinced they are purely gay, and are down on others for not fitting your tidy bigotry, the best thing that could happen to you is to meet a woman who would make you horny and delirious and silly just being in her presence and wanting nothing but to be with her. And for those who truly are purely gay -- or purely hetero -- considered yourselves fortunate, and let the rest of us be what we are.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  48. #48
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,320
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    bi ness gay or any labels no complex
    as clear a artic ice wen fish go hey look out a loony wi harpoon

    * sorry any porfessionals head folks now out job *

    ya cured

    thankyou

    complex HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    labal of a day or chefs choiceees ors regulassrs?*try chefs choiceess*
    hows a doins? blink 1 fa guuuuurd 2 fa change course*blink*ooh chef a palaees

  49. #49
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,596
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Another bi-bashing thread to start 2014. What else is new?

  50. #50
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,596
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Most so called "bi" guys like cock exclusively

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    One thing I'd be curious about from bisexual members of JUB here, is what do YOU guys think when someone else identifies as bi but has a love life that pursues only one gender 100%?
    Since I'm being asked to answer this question: obviously they are hiding under the bisexual "label"...but it doesn't really bother me? Sure it may give bisexuals a bad rep, but like most other things, it just rolls off my back. It is what it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.