Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Fleshjack vs. Tenga

Thinking about getting a Fleshjack or Tenga? Would love to hear from users w prior exp. I went to the Fleshjack site. There are many different sleeves to choose from. Really need to know. Which one would work best for small dicks. Thanks

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Fleshjack vs. Tenga

I have lots of fun with a Tenga

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love my fleshlight its awesome. I'm not sure what a Tenga is.....going to google now

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fleshlight has the interior diameter of all their sleeves listed on their website. As near as I can tell all the sleeves are the same length.

I have two different Fleshlight sleeves, and I also have a Tenga Flip Hole. The Tenga is tighter than either of the Fleshlight sleeves. The Tenga is not as deep, and may be a problem for guys who are longer. The Tenga is has a usable length of about 6" maximum. The Fleshlight has a usable lenght of over 8".

Sex God
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fleshjack/light without a doubt! You won't regret it! I own multiple sleeves, and they are definitely the best things I've ever bought. If you're more on the average side, I recommend their Sex in a can sleeves as they're a bit smaller and tighter (yes!). The Cherry Pop one is my favorite. Oh man...

http://www.fleshjack.com/jacks-soda

The other two are pretty awesome as well. I have a Wonder Wave butt which is fantastic, as well as the Endurance Jack. Imo, the butthole orifice is the best one by far...xD

I love my Fleshlight but cleaning it out afterwards is a bit of work and kinda annoying Feels great though!