JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1317181923 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 900 of 1326
  1. #851

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Yes, dman9927, that's what I meant. Usually, a solo debut includes two ejaculations -- interview, first jerk of scene, mini interview, second jerk off scene. But some don't get a second jerk off scene, like the ones I mentioned.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yes, dman9927, that's what I meant. Usually, a solo debut includes two ejaculations -- interview, first jerk of scene, mini interview, second jerk off scene. But some don't get a second jerk off scene, like the ones I mentioned. i wonder why?

  2. #852
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    221

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Anyone else loving Colin? This was a good update. He has a great personality and he clearly had fun his first time at the beach which was also a nude beach! His personality shined in the behind the scenes clips too. He seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

    I didn't quite catch the first bit where the interviewer either asked how many of his friends know that he is gay or how many of his friends are gay? It was hard for me to understand so I'm not sure if he's gay or not but either way it was a fun update with a fun guy.
    Colin said that he was straight He was awesome, exactly my type. Personality and looks wise, amazing.

  3. #853

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Was hoping Ajay would run out of money again so he could back and do more films in SC.

  4. #854

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Anyone else loving Colin? This was a good update. He has a great personality and he clearly had fun his first time at the beach which was also a nude beach! His personality shined in the behind the scenes clips too. He seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

    I didn't quite catch the first bit where the interviewer either asked how many of his friends know that he is gay or how many of his friends are gay? It was hard for me to understand so I'm not sure if he's gay or not but either way it was a fun update with a fun guy.
    I loved Colin, too. I'm not usually that engaged in the solo scenes, but this guy had a great presence. Not only does he have a beautiful body, but a really terrific, open personality. The fact that he said he hasn't done anything with a guy...yet...made me hopeful he'll come back for some guy-on-guy action!

  5. #855
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,937

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by dman9924 View Post
    I think what he meant was that in SC solos, the guys almost always cum twice. They usually change things up a bit for the second one. In the solos he mentioned, the guys only cum once and the scenes are pretty short.
    Quote Originally Posted by caquillo View Post
    Yes, dman9927, that's what I meant. Usually, a solo debut includes two ejaculations -- interview, first jerk of scene, mini interview, second jerk off scene. But some don't get a second jerk off scene, like the ones I mentioned.
    My bad. I was having an off-day yesterday and didn't read the question properly.

    I think it comes down to time, energy and potency. Like since they went bareback, most guys seem to be more stimulated to go for a second (or third) round with most of them seemingly having more sexual energy than the average guy.

  6. #856
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    55

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by viktorredd View Post
    Was hoping Ajay would run out of money again so he could back and do more films in SC.
    I thought his recent return was disappointing.

  7. #857
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Cameron/Porter, nothing exceptional but a good update IMO. Both guys seem to have a good time. I enjoy Porter a lot, he is a cutie and very sexual. Would love to see him explore his kinky side a bit further in the future.
    Cameron has some limitations (mainly he doesn't rim or get rimmed) but he is a decent top nevertheless, in his own g4p way. He is good at pounding a hole, that certainly counts for something.
    Revisiting his scenes, I had totally forgotten about Cole and how much of a good little cum whore he was. He did only two scenes in January, both very good.
    SC, bring Cole back!

  8. #858

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrxxx75 View Post
    Cameron/Porter, nothing exceptional but a good update IMO. Both guys seem to have a good time. I enjoy Porter a lot, he is a cutie and very sexual. Would love to see him explore his kinky side a bit further in the future.
    Cameron has some limitations (mainly he doesn't rim or get rimmed) but he is a decent top nevertheless, in his own g4p way. He is good at pounding a hole, that certainly counts for something.
    Revisiting his scenes, I had totally forgotten about Cole and how much of a good little cum whore he was. He did only two scenes in January, both very good.
    SC, bring Cole back!
    Cameron has no problem getting rimmed. Check out his scene with Daniel. That was some hot stuff.

  9. #859

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Love Porter the cum whore! But not Cameron.

  10. #860
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    Cameron has no problem getting rimmed. Check out his scene with Daniel.
    Yup, my bad. Only one I didn't rewatch (sorry, not a great fan of Daniel )

  11. #861

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    What's the word on new guy Jimmy like? yes or no

  12. #862

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by COUNCLEJIMMY View Post
    What's the word on new guy Jimmy like? yes or no
    Not really my type, so I'll give him a "no."

  13. #863
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by COUNCLEJIMMY View Post
    What's the word on new guy Jimmy like? yes or no
    I say yes. Very beautiful with personality and a lot of presence. Artsy background with hippyish parents and at the same time very confident, almost cocky. That makes for an intriguing mix. I suspect he is quite adventurous and might be a great lay. Let's see him fool around with another guy.

  14. #864

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Mac again. Ugh.

  15. #865

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknasty View Post
    Mac again. Ugh.
    I have to say the sucking part on the barn was HOT! I wish they could've fuck there also.

  16. #866
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    I applaud the change of scenery
    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by theexxs View Post
    I have to say the sucking part on the barn was HOT!
    Best part of the scene, no doubt.

    Are cowboy boots making a comeback? Thirty years ago they were the ultimate of sexy in Paris and a big fetish of mine (I owned two or three pairs). BUT, they had to be the right kind, pointy and with bevelled heels (the pointiest and the more slanted the better), unlike the ones Joey and Mac wear...

  17. #867

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    I like Mac! I think he's hot. But he's gotta shoot his loads where they belong -- IN THE ASS.

  18. #868
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    55

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    I applaud the change of scenery but I've had enough of Mac and Joey.
    Mac hasn't impressed me so far (maybe because I don't like the tattoos), but I think Joey is hot and want to see more of him!

  19. #869
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    55

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeInTexas View Post
    Mac hasn't impressed me so far (maybe because I don't like the tattoos), but I think Joey is hot and want to see more of him!
    I thought this video was good! Seemed Joey was so into it that it made Mac's performance better (I still don't like all the tats).

  20. #870
    JUB Addict pjlikesporn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,173

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Great to see some 69 action with Joey & Mac. For some reason, Sean Cody rarely features this.

  21. #871

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    I hope I'll see the comeback of:

    BILL
    DOMINIC
    KAI
    Most unlikely but still..
    JC
    JOE

  22. #872
    Porn Star Klaasje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    402

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Dominic should def return for more there is always hope at seancody
    fleeflaafloo meh ^^

  23. #873

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Joey and Mac: very enthusiastic, vigorous, eager sex. These guys were both into it, obviously happy to show off and admire each other's beautifully muscled bodies--for their own pleasure and ours. I think Joey is one of SC's best. Ever. Perfect body and no ink!
    Last edited by LatimerRd; July 20th, 2014 at 12:17 PM.

  24. #874

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrxxx75 View Post
    Oh boy, now I have to watch it again, you owe me big time dude

    Let's see.

    - Dominic at the beach answering a few uninteresting and stupid questions and pretending to do some skim-board. At the end he pulls briefly his swimsuit and we get a glimpse of his soft cock. The interviewer giggles. "Naughty!" he says. Yeah, right.

    - In the studio with the gray couch, six minutes of jerking off. Nothing out of the ordinary (he is a moaner). He comes and immediately we go to the second j/o (same exact place). This time he cums after less than three minutes. Yay!

    - Now we have five whole minutes of fascinating Behind the Scenes.
    Interviewer has Dominic flex his pecs : "You do that a lot. - What? - Flex your pecs for no reason. - Dunno, gives me a sense of feeling" (as you can see Dominic is a pretty deep guy). Interviewer now goes for his famous catch phrase : "Do it again". Dominic does. Lucky us.
    Cut. Dominic is now standing, semi-hard. Interviewer: "Jumping jacks?". D. didn't see that one coming. Nor did the viewer. Interviewer insists: "Do some. Ten." Dominic giggles then complies. Since he has a semi his dick swings up and down. Interviewer laughs very hard, he obviously finds it hilarious. Viewer is perplexed and dismayed.
    Cut. The next sequence tops it all. Dominic plays in the most nonsexual way with a string of cum caught between his fingers. Interviewer surpasses himself and directs Dominic to do some "figures" with it: "Make it smile... Now it's like a mustache... A beard? Looks like Santa... It's a pearl neckless without any beans...". [I solemnly swear that I didn't make up this last one].
    The rest of the scene is a three full minutes close up of Dominic swinging his still hard and leaking cum cock with no hands. Actually that could have been kind of sexy and interesting - it's certainly unusual - but the constant giggling and laughing of everyone in the room is a major bonekill. Oddly enough, at one point the interviewer has a flash of lucidity and says "Such ridiculousness!"

    Have a nice day all!
    Thank you for such an accurate and detailed description

  25. #875

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaasje View Post
    Dominic should def return for more there is always hope at seancody
    I got a feeling that he's willing to do many things for an extra dough

  26. #876
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by hardon24 View Post
    I got a feeling that he's willing to do many things for an extra dough
    Right. After the jumping jacks, anything is possible, I suppose

  27. #877

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Just finished watching Cameron and Porter's scene and -

    Hot damn! They were the perfect pairing; I love anything Porter's in, but that difference in size coupled with their natural sizzle together - Brilliant! I'm already wishing that they did rematches at SC just to get these two together again.

    The extensive kissing at the beginning, the terrific pounding Porter takes from Cameron's two-fisted? The internal from their first round and the way Porter is rock hard every minute he's taking it. The sounds.

    This is what porn should look and sound like.
    Sean Cody - two thumbs (and something else) up!
    Last edited by northboy69; July 21st, 2014 at 07:20 AM.

  28. #878

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    The pairing in today's update was awesome but there wasn't any internal. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I wanna watch Parker breed an ass again!!!!!

  29. #879
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,743

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    I really like Parker.

  30. #880

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    I really like Parker.
    Me too but I'm really not a fan of Tanner, and would be happy if he never returns again!

  31. #881

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaineWarbler View Post
    Me too but I'm really not a fan of Tanner, and would be happy if he never returns again!
    I didn't originally care much for Tanner, but I have to say, his body is getting really nice, and I'm warming up to his personality. He generated some good heat with Parker.

  32. #882

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Does anyone know if the new condom only porn law in CA will affect Sean Cody making porn in San Diego? Just curious where he might end up if he has to move. A move to Las Vegas might facilitate some joint work with Corbin Fisher. A little cross fertilization would be good for them both. Probably wouldn't happen though given both CF's and SC's controlling personalities.

  33. #883

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    No internal cumshot in today's update. AGAIN. Fuck SC!

  34. #884
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    There is a whole Brandongate happening on the porn blogs since yesterday. Don't really know what to make of it but I guess it's worth mentioning here.

  35. #885
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Brandongate? What's the issue?
    Chek out The Sword, Queer Me Now, Str8UpGayPorn and the likes, it's all over.

    Brandon, or somebody pretending to be him, has posted on twitter that he in fact hates dick and every minute of his gay porn experience and that the whole thing makes him sick.
    The issues are 1) the authenticity of the twitter account and 2) the content of his remarks.
    Last edited by xhrxxx75; July 26th, 2014 at 03:47 AM.

  36. #886

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrxxx75 View Post
    Chek out The Sword, Queer Me Now, Str8UpGayPorn and the likes, it's all over.

    Brandon, or somebody pretending to be him, has posted on twitter that he in fact hates dick and every minute of his gay porn experience and that the whole thing makes him sick.
    The issues are 1) the authenticity of the twitter account and 2) the content of his remarks.
    Brandon (or the person pretending to be Brandon) posted a tweet asking his fans to send money to his PayPal account so he could move back to L.A. That prompted Ryan Rose (aka Sean Cody's Pierce, who, with Brandon, did Sean Cody's first bareback scene) to call out Brandon and accuse him of being an impostor. A Twitter war ensued, with Ryan calling Brandon a "needle dick," and Brandon calling Pierce a dumb bitch. Shortly thereafter, Brandon (or the person saying he's Brandon) blocked Pierce on Twitter. Pierce went on to say he doesn't believe the Twitter account belongs to the real Brandon, since he says he knows Brandon doesn't need money.

    I've been following Brandon's Twitter, and I always believed it was the real Brandon. However, since Brandon is asking people to send him money, I'm starting to wonder...

  37. #887

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    New scene - Dennis and Randy. I know a lot of people don't like Dennis, but I'm still a fan. He's been around for five years, which I think is a record for SC performers, he's done 23 films, he's intelligent and articulate, he still looks great, and he is totally enthusiastic and into every scene he does. How can you not love that?

    And I can't get enough of Randy's super thick uncut cock. It was a pretty good scene, though I wish these SC guys would have a little more fun with their partners who have foreskin. There have been very few scenes where there's hot foreskin play. The best was Claude and Andreas from way back in 2006. Then there was Calvin and Ethan, where Calvin had some fun with Ethan's uncut monster. I think there was some very brief docking with Jarek and Jake, but that's about it.

    Randy's got some great skin! Come on, guys! Play with it a little!

  38. #888
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrxxx75 View Post
    Chek out The Sword, Queer Me Now, Str8UpGayPorn and the likes, it's all over.

    Brandon, or somebody pretending to be him, has posted on twitter that he in fact hates dick and every minute of his gay porn experience and that the whole thing makes him sick.
    The issues are 1) the authenticity of the twitter account and 2) the content of his remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    Brandon (or the person pretending to be Brandon) posted a tweet asking his fans to send money to his PayPal account so he could move back to L.A. That prompted Ryan Rose (aka Sean Cody's Pierce, who, with Brandon, did Sean Cody's first bareback scene) to call out Brandon and accuse him of being an impostor. A Twitter war ensued, with Ryan calling Brandon a "needle dick," and Brandon calling Pierce a dumb bitch. Shortly thereafter, Brandon (or the person saying he's Brandon) blocked Pierce on Twitter. Pierce went on to say he doesn't believe the Twitter account belongs to the real Brandon, since he says he knows Brandon doesn't need money.
    Thanks kronenburg, I was exhausted in advance at the idea of doing a complete report.

    What kronenburg and I forgot to mention is that, at one point yesterday, Hunter Page, another porn model who claims to be working with Brandon in his day job, confirmed the authenticity of said account.

  39. #889
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    29,943

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrxxx75 View Post
    What kronenburg and I forgot to mention is that, at one point yesterday, Hunter Page, another porn model who claims to be working with Brandon in his day job, confirmed the authenticity of said account.
    This has led to another "Twitter War" between Page & Ryan Rose (aka Pierce). Oh the drama!! LOL

  40. #890

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    For what it's worth I enjoyed Randy and Dennis a lot. Two handsome men, great bodies, big dicks, having a passionate sex, kissing, touching, the whole programme, what is there not to like. If it wasn't real they are both good actors and that's good enough for me.

  41. #891
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    29,943

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Randy & Dennis was excellent. I've always found Dennis to be a great performer. Really seems into his partner. he's a accomplished bottom, & IMO really easy on the eyes. He's aged well, here's hoping SC keeps him around for awhile longer. His smile is great, really seems like a friendly, nice & fun guy

  42. #892
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    137

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    any news about big-dicked power bottom Ethan? Hihi

  43. #893

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Wow Liam is hot as hell. Now I'll be holding my breath for his AND Dominic's return.

  44. #894

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by nataku View Post
    Brothers?


    Who's the second guy? Look very much alike in these pics indeed!

  45. #895

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Well I thought Parker/Tanner and Randy/Dennis were incredibly boring...

  46. #896

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    SC finally heard my pleas for internals. They better keep 'em cumming!

  47. #897

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by loveablerogue View Post
    SC finally heard my pleas for internals. They better keep 'em cumming!
    The one with Jack and Dean was edited so close it was probably a "rub and stuff". But I do know what you mean. But those two make a great pair. Very hot.

  48. #898

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkDirtyToMe View Post
    The one with Jack and Dean was edited so close it was probably a "rub and stuff". But I do know what you mean. But those two make a great pair. Very hot.
    Yeah...I prefer the one that Jack did with Porter. It was a more intense internal. It's been 3 updates since SC last did an internal. I really hope they don't have these gaps again! It's really anti-climatic when the tops pull out and jack off.

  49. #899

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by loveablerogue View Post
    Yeah...I prefer the one that Jack did with Porter. It was a more intense internal. It's been 3 updates since SC last did an internal. I really hope they don't have these gaps again! It's really anti-climatic when the tops pull out and jack off.
    Overall, this struck me as a significant improvement over Jack's scene with Porter, where the intro, kissing, and foreplay were hot, but the fucking was average at best. My initial feeling after that scene was that centering on the couch detracted from the scene and the performances, and this backed that up. I loved Jack's insistence that Dean should swallow his entire cock and wish we'd had a little more of Dean sucking Jack's cock. That said, the lengthy focus on Jack rimming Dean made up for it.

    It doesn't hurt that Dean seemed so happy throughout.

  50. #900
    Porn Star Klaasje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    402

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2014 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkDirtyToMe View Post
    Wow Liam is hot as hell. Now I'll be holding my breath for his AND Dominic's return.
    I second that! Also a Noel return paired up with Peter would be hot!
    fleeflaafloo meh ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.