Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

View Poll Results: Favorite Madonna song?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like A Virgin

1 4.00%
  • Into The Groove

3 12.00%
  • Papa Don't Preach

1 4.00%
  • Like A Prayer

4 16.00%
  • Vogue

4 16.00%
  • Frozen

2 8.00%
  • Music

0 0%
  • Hung Up

3 12.00%
  • 4 Minutes

0 0%
  • Other (specify in a comment)

7 28.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: DEBATE: True or False, Every gay man recognizes the significance of Madonna on our community

I prefer Judas Priest. Just sayin'.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: DEBATE: True or False, Every gay man recognizes the significance of Madonna on our community

^ there ya go, Rob Halford a man, and gay.

Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^And Judas Priest even joined with Mother Monster, so there's that(in my dreams of course, but Wax Audio made it so):

"Thereís death on the horizon,

and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

JUB Addict
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This poll should've been done by gentleheart.

The options would be "Agree" and "Agree strongly."

...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Part of the Madonna phenomenon -I think- is the relative dearth of other famous female singers with homo-appeal of her generation. Think of Craig Russell the female impersonator.

Now think of him doing the same show with only the female stars from '85 - '95. That leaves what, Madonna, Tiffany and Cindy Lauper?

At the moment I don't think there even is a real homo-star alternative to Madonna at the moment.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Sorry, NO! I find Madonna to be as fake as a pink flamingo in your yard. Wish someone would put together a collage of her over the years and listen to her fake get more and more fake, accents and all.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I replied yes, because I am an unconditional and die hard fan of her

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Long live the Empress Madonna, Imperial Goddess of the Musical Universe!!!!!!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I always preferred Cyndi Lauper to Madonna. I never went through a Madonna phase.
    Last edited by Pianist; February 25th, 2014 at 05:28 AM.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Madonna is a very smart and successful woman. Yes, she has done great things for LGBTQ rights, but she's extremely overrated as a gay icon and entertainer. Not every gay man listens to her music or cares to see her live. She's not relevant to this generation in pop culture right now. She can still sell out stadiums with her extravagant and over the top shows, but Madonna continues to equate herself with younger artists by used shock and controversy to get attention.
    YOUTUBE.COM/KISHIKCM

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by thenewkcm View Post
    Madonna is a very smart and successful woman. Yes, she has done great things for LGBTQ rights, but she's extremely overrated as a gay icon and entertainer. Not every gay man listens to her music or cares to see her live. She's not relevant to this generation in pop culture right now. She can still sell out stadiums with her extravagant and over the top shows, but Madonna continues to equate herself with younger artists by used shock and controversy to get attention.
    Blasphemy!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Madonna sucks.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

For me my gay icon will always be LIL KIM. She was the first female rapper, possibly the first rapper ever to recognize and support the gay community. I could care less about pop artist. Lil Kim <3

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think that it depends on what generation you are talking about. What about Bette Midler?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm very cynical and untrustworthy of some so called Gay Icons. My Spider sense tells me something is up with her, I believe she is using the pink currency to further her own career. I could be wrong but both her and Kylie fit that mould for me.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Some more information on Bette Midler. She became prominent after appearing (singing) in the Continental Baths in New York City. She was also known as The Divine Miss M. She was a singer, comedian and actress. She had records, movies and appeared on television including her own specials. How is that for a gay icon?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

False, but I do think she was and is very important.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Sometimes I think Queen Madonna was chosen by God to lead the gay community out of the wilderness of darkness and inequality.

Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh, so now the "person" is talking to itself. Well, no need for a thread then.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by thenewkcm View Post
    Well, as a hardcore madonna fan, I might shock the other hardcore fans by agreeing to this. Madonna was terrific till Confesstions on a Dancefloor. She was always a steap ahead of others, she surrounded herself by the best even though unknown people. She knew what she wanted, and did it and it worked wonders. The Confessions tour is a Masterpiece!

Then she left Warner for Livenation for an astronomicl sum. And her descent began. Hard Candy was... well, we had seen better. Sticky and Sweet Tour gave me the impression of a rehearsal more than being a final show! Never saw such lack of synchronisation! But well, that passed and we had MDNA. Slightly better but not even a fling from her Warner years!! The show was just ok too, but hell! Nicky Minaj on the first single?? WHY, god WHY!!!!! Why not Miley while she's at it? (Fuck she done that too -_-)

The problem with her these days is that she left quality for money. (Don't even start about that being false, I was at her Olympia 45 minute show with a 12 minute speech included. I loved it just because I was rignt inthe front and saw her like, 5 metres away from me. Had I been further than that, I would have been disgusted by such exhorbitant ticket price for such a mini showcase.) Why in the world does she think she has to attract the younger generations by doing like the younger artists?? Would she have kept her ancient way of creating, the younger would have flocked around her, like they always did.

Having said all this, I'm still a huge fan of hers...

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Candyboy22 View Post
    Well, as a hardcore madonna fan, I might shock the other hardcore fans by agreeing to this. Madonna was terrific till Confesstions on a Dancefloor. She was always a steap ahead of others, she surrounded herself by the best even though unknown people. She knew what she wanted, and did it and it worked wonders. The Confessions tour is a Masterpiece!

Then she left Warner for Livenation for an astronomicl sum. And her descent began. Hard Candy was... well, we had seen better. Sticky and Sweet Tour gave me the impression of a rehearsal more than being a final show! Never saw such lack of synchronisation! But well, that passed and we had MDNA. Slightly better but not even a fling from her Warner years!! The show was just ok too, but hell! Nicky Minaj on the first single?? WHY, god WHY!!!!! Why not Miley while she's at it? (Fuck she done that too -_-)

The problem with her these days is that she left quality for money. (Don't even start about that being false, I was at her Olympia 45 minute show with a 12 minute speech included. I loved it just because I was rignt inthe front and saw her like, 5 metres away from me. Had I been further than that, I would have been disgusted by such exhorbitant ticket price for such a mini showcase.) Why in the world does she think she has to attract the younger generations by doing like the younger artists?? Would she have kept her ancient way of creating, the younger would have flocked around her, like they always did.

Having said all this, I'm still a huge fan of hers...
    OMFG!!!! Stop reading my mind! I am in complete agreement with everything. I think many Madonna fans feel the same way too. Everything you said I cosign with absolutely.

That is the unique thing about Madonna fans is that we have honest discussions about her, simultaneously while worshipping her.
    She's our Queen, but we won't hesitate to call her a shrewd businesswoman, ambitious cunt.

I wrote this long ass comment on a Madonna fan site, maybe I'll look for it and post it here. But I compared her reign as Queen to the of Queen Elizabeth I, and that now Queen Madonna is in her Gloriana Era.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thearmadaportrait.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	1030554 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwqy40gNo41r90m4vo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	1030571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MadonnaTiara4.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	1030572
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1066865_0b63_1024x2000.jpg  
    Last edited by VXQZ69; February 28th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: The Official MADONNA Discussion Thread - 2014 edition

Madonna reveals that she's working with Avicii on her upcoming album.

Not sure how I feel about this, as it gives me the impression she's still in the 'release dance/party/"fun" music' type of mindset. I'm ready for something a bit more "quiet", serious, and deep.

We shall see though.
    "I'll cast a spell that you can't undo...'til you wake up and you find that you love me too..."

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

New album =tour! !!!!!!!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    New album =tour! !!!!!!!
    she doesn't need an excuse to tour.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    Madonna reveals that she's working with Avicii on her upcoming album.

Not sure how I feel about this, as it gives me the impression she's still in the 'release dance/party/"fun" music' type of mindset. I'm ready for something a bit more "quiet", serious, and deep.

We shall see though.
    Please don't tell me that's true???

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Madonna does amazing work with talents that are under the radar...rather than established ones

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In the old thread, I remember some discussion about a bootleg album with unreleased tracks. Some of them were really good and I'm trying to find them. What was the bootleg album called? Help me out guys?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"I'll cast a spell that you can't undo...'til you wake up and you find that you love me too..."

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Today, Madonna's "Like a Prayer" is 25 years old!

The "Like a Prayer" album proved to be very successful, spawning five top 20 hit singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart: the title track (peaking at No. 1), "Express Yourself" (No. 2), "Cherish" (No. 2), "Oh Father" (No. 20) and "Keep It Together" (No. 8).

then…

now…

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Really girl? Madonna only latches on to those who can get her the publicity. Think back to all her major collabs and performances.
    As far as producers, she seems to work with more obscure people. Otherwise, you're correct.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Could Rebel Heart be an upcoming single?

If so, I hope it's released soon.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

this is awesome.

the FEELS.

[YOUTUBE]mEHNepkYIeg&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This was posted on facebook this morning:

I guess the new album is "done", or perhaps demos that may be tweaked before deciding what goes onto the release. Either way...new music on the way soon...

PLEASE don't fucking let me down, M.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The bootleg album I had been looking for is Animal. I was looking for it for the song Broken. Great stuff! I need to buy a copy of this bootleg!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Kathy Griffin Won A Grammy Then Yelled At Madonna

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Jasun Mark with Dario Beck and Justin King - Material Girl

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Postmodern Jukebox featuring Robyn Adele Anderson - Like a Virgin

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interesting article. Same sentiment about MJ's lack of evolution.

Why Madonna is better than Michael Jackson
    http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/2210...chael-jackson/

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No one's posted these? New from L'Uomo Vogue.

Name:	image-11.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	1044783

Name:	6a00e54ecca8b9883301a3fd0a8e37970b.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	1044784

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 14.13.52.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	399.7 KB 
ID:	1044785

There are others.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by sammyyummy View Post
    Interesting article. Same sentiment about MJ's lack of evolution.

Why Madonna is better than Michael Jackson
    http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/2210...chael-jackson/
    Clearly, the author has a bias against Michael Jackson and a preference for Madonna.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

R.I.P. Jimmy Scott

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Here's the Grammy Awards 2014 rehearsal featuring Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with Mary Lambert performing "Same Love" joined by Madonna singing "Open Your Heart".

Last edited by buffxqui; June 23rd, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh let's move forward from the Macklemore incident at the Grammy's. Come back in 3 months time and bitch then. The women has still got it.

Give me an alternative? Anyone?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Forbes Celebrity 100 Preview: Sorry, Madonna, You Didn't Make This Year's List. Here's Why.

Last year, Madonna ranked fifth on our Celebrity 100 list with an estimated $125 million in earnings between June 2012 and June 2013 and strong marks in our metrics designed to quantify fame. This year, she won’t make the list. Fans might ask: How can that be?

In one word: touring. It used to be that bands toured to goose sales of their albums. But there’s no money left in music sales. Now bands release albums to get people into giant stadiums to drop hundreds of dollars on tickets and merchandise. During the time frame for last year’s list, the Material Girl had an incredibly successful tour that netted her more than she’s earned in any given year since we started the Celebrity 100 in 1999.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothyp...rity-100-list/

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Disclosure Talks Madonna Collaboration Rumors

When Madonna turned up at a couple of Disclosure shows earlier this month -- and shared multiple Instagram photos of her encounters -- fans immediately began to speculate if the Queen of Pop was working with the British duo on her next album.

After all, Madonna has been sharing numerous photos on Instagram all year of likely musical collaborators, ranging from Diplo and Toby Gad to MoZella and Natalia Kills.

"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Disclosure's Howard Lawrence tells Billboard, "and within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album -- and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"

Certainly, Disclosure probably didn't produce an entire album overnight for the singer. (Who is "really cool" and "very chill," says Guy Lawrence -- Howard's brother and the other half of Disclosure.) But, the duo hasn't said that a collaboration is off the table with the singer either, so expect further rumors to develop.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...ors-ball-album

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What could be more 4th of July than Madonna singing American Pie

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    this is awesome.

the FEELS.

[YOUTUBE]mEHNepkYIeg&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
    She really has some great songs, all-time classics! It's always nice to revisit them.
    Once you put your hand in the flame you can never be the same.
    There's a certain satisfaction in a little bit of pain.

Rhythm Nation 1814 slipintothefog's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwinTwo View Post
    What could be more 4th of July than Madonna singing American Pie
    I never liked Madonna's version (or the original to be honest). Then I heard this remix that was commissioned and done by Sigur Ros's Jonsi. I think the slow mystical vibe fits Madonna's version more:

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Madonna Posts 'Messiah' Lyrics On Instagram

"You are the sun guarding your throne," Madonna (will eventually) sing on the forthcoming track.

Madonna is having some fun teasing her new song "Messiah" on Instagram: a week after posting some sheet music from the track and a snippet of an orchestra performing the song, Madge has now unveiled a handful of lyrics from the hopefully-forthcoming track.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...rics-instagram