JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2348 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 2453
  1. #101
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,994
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Ok... a guy at work sprung with word problem on me, and I can't figure it out!!!! ARGH!!!

    Buzzer... I'm counting on you! (No Pun).

    3 guys want to rent a room. The clerk says the Room is $30.

    They each pay $10.

    The clerk later realizes the room is actually $25. and asked the Bell Boy to give them the $5. change.

    The Bell Boy realizes he can't divide the $5. by the 3 guys, so he gives each guy $1., and pockets the other $2.

    So... each of the 3 guys has now paid $9. (=$27). You add the $2. the Bell Boy pocketed... = $29.

    WHERE is the missing Dollar ???
    Each guy didn't pay $9 though. The room is $25, so each guy technically paid $8.33333 ($25 divided by 3). If each of them get $1 back, then it's $8.33333 +$1 = $9.33333. If you multiply that by 3 (three guys), it comes out to basically $28. That plus the $2 the Bell Boy pocketed would make it $30.

  2. #102
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Ok... a guy at work sprung with word problem on me, and I can't figure it out!!!! ARGH!!!

    Buzzer... I'm counting on you! (No Pun).

    3 guys want to rent a room. The clerk says the Room is $30.

    They each pay $10.

    The clerk later realizes the room is actually $25. and asked the Bell Boy to give them the $5. change.

    The Bell Boy realizes he can't divide the $5. by the 3 guys, so he gives each guy $1., and pockets the other $2.

    So... each of the 3 guys has now paid $9. (=$27). You add the $2. the Bell Boy pocketed... = $29.

    WHERE is the missing Dollar ???
    I had to think about it for a while.

    The bolded bit is wrong.

    With $5 off, the guys have then paid $25 divided by 3 = they each paid $8.33 (bolded for emphasis)

    The bell boy gives an additional $1 back to them, making it $9.33 they each paid = total of $28.

    Problem solved.

    EDIT:

    dereperez beat me to it.

  3. #103
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Damn you both!

  4. #104
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by darden View Post
    yeah, pretty much. it's not as if I rearranged plans or anything, but this was his first visit back to visit his family/friends since the summer and I was actually looking forward to getting to hang out and catch up.

    but in the future, my response will probably be something along the "whatever" line. there's only one flake in the world that I can force myself to tolerate, and that's only because she gave birth to me.
    I had to cut someone like that out of my life. He was extremely selfish and I would drop everything to listen to his long list of relationship issues and give him advice. I never minded it because I like helping a friend. However, I began to realize that he never really wanted to hear how I was doing and always seemed way too busy once I needed help.

    It was difficult but I ended the friendship. Im not saying that this is what you should do....every situation is different. Just try to get out as much as you put in.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  5. #105

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Wait... what?

    If each guy paid $10, and each guy got $1. back, each one paid $9.

    No... wait!!! Each guy paid $10., and only got $1. back. Just because the Bell Boy kept $2., doesn't mean the 3 men didn't PAY it.

    ... so... by my thinking... the 3 men paid $27. for a $25. room, got ripped off $2. by the bell boy and there's still a dollar missing somewhere.

    $2. divided by 3 Men is $.66666 ... for the tip?

    ARGH.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  6. #106
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Wait... what?

    If each guy paid $10, and each guy got $1. back, each one paid $9.

    No... wait!!! Each guy paid $10., and only got $1. back. Just because the Bell Boy kept $2., doesn't mean the 3 men didn't PAY it.

    ... so... by my thinking... the 3 men paid $27. for a $25. room, got ripped off $2. by the bell boy and there's still a dollar missing somewhere.

    $2. divided by 3 Men is $.66666 ... for the tip?

    ARGH.
    Each guy paid 10 but the actual cost of the room was 8.333 per man, not 10 or 9, since it was $25/3.

  7. #107

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I HATE HATE HATE word problems.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  8. #108
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Wait... what?

    If each guy paid $10, and each guy got $1. back, each one paid $9.
    Correct.

    And then, of that $27 paid, $2 of it is taken by the bellboy, leaving $25 for the clerk.

    You have to SUBTRACT the $2 from the amount they HAVE paid, instead of trying to ADD it.

    The $2 is coming FROM their paid amount.

    So instead of saying....

    So... each of the 3 guys has now paid $9. (=$27). You add the $2. the Bell Boy pocketed... = $29.
    ....you actually say....

    So... each of the 3 guys has now paid $9. (=$27). You subtract the $2. the Bell Boy pocketed... = $25.
    $30 ends up being divided:

    $25 to clerk
    $3 to guys
    $2 to bellboy

  9. #109
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    OMG...will someone please fly out to Colorado or wherever the hell birddog lives and ride his dick so he will shut up about how tiny it is!?

    Also...while riding him...please tell him how great it feels inside of you.

    sometimes I think he's just trolling us all while he sits behind his computer screen laughing.
    I like to watch...

  10. #110
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,353
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    OMG...will someone please fly out to Colorado or wherever the hell birddog lives and ride his dick so he will shut up about how tiny it is!?

    Also...while riding him...please tell him how great it feels inside of you.

    sometimes I think he's just trolling us all while he sits behind his computer screen laughing.
    HA! I actually did that once..but his name wasn't birddog...or at least I don't think so since I forgot his name (my guy had a prosthetic leg as well)...

    I was turned on to him and I went home with him and then he turned into a Negative Nancy and it was getting really tiring...it was like he put a straw in me and started draining my energy with the negativity and I let it go on for awhile and then I had enough so I got a little pushy and I rode his dick...hard...and had a great orgasm....and then after I gave him an anatomy lesson and explained how his cock was actually PERFECT for the prostrate...I let him know that it wasn't his cock...or his leg...that was the problem...it was his attitude....

  11. #111
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    ^ LOL...that just made my night. And for some reason...I had a little visual playing in my head while reading your story.
    I like to watch...

  12. #112
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I had a visual of EastofEden sleeping with King Henry VIII.

  13. #113
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,450
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    it was like he put a straw in me
    Hmm...
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  14. #114

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    ^^^^^

    I agree... the right level of confidence without being (too) arrogant is sexy as hell.

    Here's a little secret guy's...

    If YOU didn't point out your (supposed) flaws, I probably wouldn't have noticed them, and now they only bug me because you won't shut up about them!

    To be honest, out all the guys I've been with, we've NEVER agreed on what his "flaws" were... my list never matched his.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  15. #115
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,353
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    ^ LOL...that just made my night. And for some reason...I had a little visual playing in my head while reading your story.
    I never bothered explaining to him that I was a slut and I just wanted to get laid...his cock did the job just fine.... but I could've used some tape for his mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I had a visual of EastofEden sleeping with King Henry VIII.
    ......sleeping? ...in a separate room I hope...

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Hmm...
    Ok then...a pipe...

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    ^^^^^

    I agree... the right level of confidence without being (too) arrogant is sexy as hell.

    Here's a little secret guy's...

    If YOU didn't point out your (supposed) flaws, I probably wouldn't have noticed them, and now they only bug me because you won't shut up about them!

    To be honest, out all the guys I've been with, we've NEVER agreed on what his "flaws" were... my list never matched his.
    YES! Self confidence is sexy and my first BF had a very small penis which he never pointed out and truthfully I never had a second thought about...he had ALOT of confidence and was sexy as hell. The sex was great...we broke up because he let me out in the Sana Cruz Mountains (because I demanded it as he was driving reckless...I didn't really expect him to do it) and he asked me to write him a love letter once and later he showed me where he had it FILED amidst a decent sized collection of others....he thought I was going to be impressed. I soooo wasn't impressed....

  16. #116
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,596
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    of that $27 paid, $2 of it is taken by the bellboy, leaving $25 for the clerk.
    Beat me to it! Yeah I was gonna say the same thing, just to let people know I didn't freeze into a giant 195-pound ice cube.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  17. #117
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    some guys make way too big of a deal over penis size.

    unless it's inverted, I can probably work with it. tbh, the absolute best bottoming experience I've ever had was with a guy who was only about 4", but goddamn could he use what he had. no guy I've been with before or since has been able to hit my prostate like that; every thrust made me feel like I was having an orgasm.

    otoh, I dated a guy who was 7.5" for about 6 months and the sex was pretty boring. not bad, but when I would bottom I was mostly going through the motions for his benefit because it wasn't doing much for me. perfunctory moans while planning out my grocery list in my head.

  18. #118
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    this company I've ordered something from through Amazon is about to make me show my ass. The item has most likely been "lost" in the mail, and I've been trying to contact them for a week to either get a refund, have them help me locate the product (the tracking number is useless), or send out a replacement. They won't return e-mails, answer their phones, or return my messages.

    whatever happened to customer service?

    see this is when good customers become assholes.
    I like to watch...

  19. #119
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    this company I've ordered something from through Amazon is about to make me show my ass. The item is apparently been "lost" in the mail, and I've been trying to contact them for a week to either get a refund, have them help find the product (the tracking number is useless), or send out a replacement. They won't return e-mails, answer their phones, or return my messages.

    whatever happened to customer service?

    see this is when good customers become assholes.
    have you reached out to Amazon? report the seller as a fake/scam.

    worst case scenario, if Amazon won't refund your money, just tell your credit card to refuse payment.

  20. #120
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,353
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    this company I've ordered something from through Amazon is about to make me show my ass. The item has most likely been "lost" in the mail, and I've been trying to contact them for a week to either get a refund, have them help me locate the product (the tracking number is useless), or send out a replacement. They won't return e-mails, answer their phones, or return my messages.

    whatever happened to customer service?

    see this is when good customers become assholes.
    Auto Zone did that to me through Amazon a few years ago and they wouldn't contact me either.

    Dispute your charge...they will contact you then

  21. #121
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    man... it drives me up a fucking wall when people ask me questions before trying to find the answers themselves.

    mostly just applies to work. I respond much better to "hey Darden, I've tried X, Y, and Z but they're still not working to fix this issue. what would you try next?" rather than "hey Darden, tell me what to do?" (or the worst, "can you fix this for me and let me watch? even though when I say "watch" what I really mean is play around on my phone texting my girlfriend while you do my work for me...")

  22. #122
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by darden View Post
    have you reached out to Amazon? report the seller as a fake/scam.

    worst case scenario, if Amazon won't refund your money, just tell your credit card to refuse payment.
    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Auto Zone did that to me through Amazon a few years ago and they wouldn't contact me either.

    Dispute your charge...they will contact you then
    thanks, guys.

    Yeah...I tried to give them more than enough time to contact me back...but I just filed a dispute/claim with Amazon. Hopefully, I'll have my money back soon so I can look elsewhere for the product I need.
    I like to watch...

  23. #123
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by darden View Post
    man... it drives me up a fucking wall when people ask me questions before trying to find the answers themselves.

    mostly just applies to work. I respond much better to "hey Darden, I've tried X, Y, and Z but they're still not working to fix this issue. what would you try next?" rather than "hey Darden, tell me what to do?" (or the worst, "can you fix this for me and let me watch? even though when I say "watch" what I really mean is play around on my phone texting my girlfriend while you do my work for me...")
    lol

    yeah...that would annoy me as well.

    Does this happen mostly with new employees/trainees or people who have been there for a while, but just want things done for them? The former wouldn't bother me as much...as long as they seem to be paying attention.
    I like to watch...

  24. #124

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    this company I've ordered something from through Amazon is about to make me show my ass

  25. #125

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I can't take this anymore. The commotion above my apartment room is truly from a kid, my guess was right. Today, I woke up with stampede on top of my head, it sounded like 2 or more kids playing chase and jumping up and down from their bed. I finally off limit- soon I stormed to the 5th floor..without washing my face first, peed, wearing glasses or changing my pajama. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

    a women opened the door.
    "Is this 505?"
    "Yes" -- she showing defensive gesture
    " I want to tell you that this apartment has a very thin ceiling- and your children have been very painful to me since the day I moved."

    She didn't say sorry, she kept rambling about this incident never happened before and please come to us, dont knocking the ceiling with broom-like a thing I just did.

    I said "Did you got call from leasing office about your children?"
    No..she said
    "I reported you already."

    and she said- just come to us if you have problem, we will try to settle them down.

    I said.."How old is your son?"
    "5 yo"

    "Is he there? "-- I tried to scan her room with my creepy eyes.

    "He was inside, his friend came over and play today, I'll told them to be quiet." She explained

    "I want to see your son" -

    Now I saw her face abit pale when I asked her that. "He is inside, playing..I told him to be quiet next time ok, just come to us bla bla bla..
    then I left.

    This is the first strike, if anything happen, at least I documented here. God-... please dont turned me like that guy in a plane, the one beating a crying toodler

  26. #126
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Ahhhhh! There is a spasm in my foot. I think that its from running. Its so distracting.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  27. #127
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I wish I wasn't envious about something I know I shouldn't be envious about.
    I like to watch...

  28. #128
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    I wish I wasn't envious about something I know I shouldn't be envious about.
    Dont you wish that we could police our thoughts like cops do traffic ?

    Only let what you want in.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  29. #129
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,501

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I have a very sore trigger finger. It hurts. Owie!!!

  30. #130
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Dont you wish that we could police our thoughts like cops do traffic ?

    Only let what you want in.
    absolutely. It would cut out so much of the bs and brain junk. I suppose it can be done here and there if you practice and try 'really hard to focus on other things', but sometimes...you just have to let yourself feel some kind of way.
    I like to watch...

  31. #131
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    omg.

    I have just had a work day from hell.

    I am ready to strangle the next person who crosses me or blind sides me with some bullshit nonsense. I have had an entirely wasted day trying to get all the genies back into the bottle and all of Pandora's crap back into the box.

    I am going home and having a lot of cocktails. And then some wine.

    The worst part is, I can't even vent at home because my partner is not well and is taking his own anger and frustration out on me these days. And it seems as though all the staff are on the rag too...I rarely lose it, but I just finally yelled at everyone today.

  32. #132
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    omg.

    I have just had a work day from hell.

    I am ready to strangle the next person who crosses me or blind sides me with some bullshit nonsense. I have had an entirely wasted day trying to get all the genies back into the bottle and all of Pandora's crap back into the box.

    I am going home and having a lot of cocktails. And then some wine.

    The worst part is, I can't even vent at home because my partner is not well and is taking his own anger and frustration out on me these days. And it seems as though all the staff are on the rag too...I rarely lose it, but I just finally yelled at everyone today.
    Im sorry to hear about your bad day. I hope that things turn around for you very soon.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  33. #133
    JUB Addict darden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    drives me crazy when people take forever to deposit a check

    my sister and I bought a joint gift for our parents for Christmas. I gave her the money for my share about a week before Christmas, and to date, she's yet to deposit the check... like, join the 21st century, take a picture of the check with your cellphone, and deposit the check via your bank's mobile app.

    meanwhile, I have to keep mental note of the fact that my checking account has $200 less than it actually displays, because I need to keep money set aside for my sister. shoulda just given her cash.

  34. #134
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by darden View Post
    drives me crazy when people take forever to deposit a check

    my sister and I bought a joint gift for our parents for Christmas. I gave her the money for my share about a week before Christmas, and to date, she's yet to deposit the check... like, join the 21st century, take a picture of the check with your cellphone, and deposit the check via your bank's mobile app.

    meanwhile, I have to keep mental note of the fact that my checking account has $200 less than it actually displays, because I need to keep money set aside for my sister. shoulda just given her cash.
    I do a monthly bank run when I have to go pay some bills which is when checks get deposited.

    Can't be bothered with "online banking", especially the mobile crap. I laugh at most that do because they can't read the fine print on their checking account contract. You better hope that your debit card never gets compromised. At least for me it doesn't help when you bank with multiple ones and have a few different accounts at each bank.

    I'm sad that my "vacation" account took a hit when I booked a few flights this past week. $4k down the pooper.

  35. #135
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I had a dream about a murder mystery plot, but I woke up before the conclusion. Now I'll never know who did it. >:[

  36. #136
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    edit: nm.....
    Last edited by Gentleheart; January 10th, 2014 at 01:29 PM.
    I like to watch...

  37. #137
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I don't know if I'm just getting older, stressed out, or what...but I find myself making more typos online these days.

    If you guys cross one of my posts, and it gets a little confusing...please excuse them. I'm not sure what's going on.
    I like to watch...

  38. #138
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Old habits are hard to break, yall ! I heard that Oprah said it takes 30 days to break a bad habit.

    That was a little random.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  39. #139
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    I don't know if I'm just getting older, stressed out, or what...but I find myself making more typos online these days.

    If you guys cross one of my posts, and it gets a little confusing...please excuse them. I'm not sure what's going on.
    I'm the same way. I'll read something before I post it and try my best to go back and edit it. My mind tends to move more quickly than my hands so I have at times omitted words from sentences. Usually my edits are for improper grammar.

  40. #140
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Old habits are hard to break, yall ! I heard that Oprah said it takes 30 days to break a bad habit.

    That was a little random.
    That the habits break at all is only because Sister Financia wouldn't part with the money for the fabric softener...

  41. #141
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,994
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    The ankle that I rolled a few months back is coming back to haunt me. I was playing bball today and probably put too much weight on it and now it's feeling very tender. I might have fucked it up for good.

  42. #142
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I'm not sure if I'm actually exhausted or if I'm scared of being exhausted and I'm thinking myself tired...

  43. #143

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    BET has way too many commercials.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  44. #144
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    BET has way too many commercials.
    omg...lol what are you watching on BET? I don't even watch BET anymore.
    I like to watch...

  45. #145

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    omg...lol what are you watching on BET? I don't even watch BET anymore.
    Was trying to watch "Lakeview Terrace", but after 10 minutes of commercials I gave. Now I'm bouncing between "Source Code" and Iron man II.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  46. #146
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Umm, apparently I have an interview next week x_X. I'm glad I check my email before bed...

  47. #147
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Insomnia sucks !

    Its 1:28 am and I have to be up in about 4 hours.



    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Umm, apparently I have an interview next week x_X. I'm glad I check my email before bed...
    Good Luck !
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  48. #148
    JUB Addict Gentleheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    OMG...I happened to stumble upon the latest "celebrity-with-money-becomes-bored-so-they-decide-to-release-an-album-except-it-sounds-like-everything-else-on-the-radio-today" earlier...and all I can say is wow. It's a shame that there are so many "artists" out there who can't get the promotion they need because they're not some "big name"...yet they're the ones who have something new to bring to the table when it comes to music.

    Perhaps it's a bit snobby of me, but I prefer the underground, alternative music that probably wouldn't see the light of "radio" and definitely not "top 40" or whatever the hell they call it. Shit all sounds the same. I don't know what record exec is behind the scenes telling people that they need to go with "what's popular" as far as the sound...but the trend needs to die. I check in every now and then to see if anything has changed. Nope. same shit...

    record execs: PLEASE STOP TELLING THESE "ARTISTS" THAT THEIR MUSIC NEEDS TO SOUND LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE FUCKING RADIO.



    rant over. ugh.

    also: I know most of you are probably thinking 'says the guy who worships Madonna'. BUT...the music that made me such a HUGE fan of hers came from eras when she was doing her own thing and not following the 'popular' route.
    Last edited by Gentleheart; January 11th, 2014 at 08:18 AM.
    I like to watch...

  49. #149
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleheart View Post
    OMG...I happened to stumble upon the latest "celebrity-with-money-becomes-bored-so-they-decide-to-release-an-album-except-it-sounds-like-everything-else-on-the-radio-today" earlier...and all I can say is wow. It's a shame that there are so many "artists" out there who can't get the promotion they need because they're not some "big name"...yet they're the ones who have something new to bring to the table when it comes to music.

    Perhaps it's a bit snobby of me, but I prefer the underground, alternative music that probably wouldn't see the light of "radio" and definitely not "top 40" or whatever the hell they call it. Shit all sounds the same. I don't know what record exec is behind the scenes telling people that they need to go with "what's popular" as far as the sound...but the trend needs to die. I check in every now and then to see if anything has changed. Nope. same shit...

    record execs: PLEASE STOP TELLING THESE "ARTISTS" THAT THEIR MUSIC NEEDS TO SOUND LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE FUCKING RADIO.



    rant over. ugh.

    also: I know most of you are probably thinking 'says the guy who worships Madonna'. BUT...the music that made me such a HUGE fan of hers came from eras when she was doing her own thing and not following the 'popular' route.
    Yup, music as an industry has slowly and gradually been turning into more of a question of who has access to the funds or connections to get record deals or have someone front the money for their recording and production and promotion. It's not really a coincidence that so many good musicians don't have any mainstream note while so many children of actors or musicians have their own album out by the time they're 19.

    And I agree that a lot of the crap sounds the same. I never took much note of shows like American Idol-- and while there was never any one big specific reason as to why, I think at least partially it was because all they did was get up and sing other people's music. It was like glorified karaoke.

    I'm a fairly big snob about whether or not someone can write their own music and play instruments themselves personally. If they can't, I regard them as just an over-produced brand name that's been created artificially and given the appearance of musical talent through production tricks and auto-tune. Ever notice how rare it is that an actually ugly musician gets big vs. how many pretty people that never touch an instrument get record deals?

  50. #150

    Re: The Just Venting, Airing Out, Talking Shit, Personal Beefs, Problems, Anger Management, and etc Thread for 2014

    I'll probably get crucified for saying this, but when has that ever stopped me?

    The last Madonna song I heard sounded like she was emulating Lady GaGa, whom I feel is emulating Madonna.

    Has is gotten so bad in the industry where you have to copy someone doing you???

    I pretty much gave up on current music and just listen to 60's-80's stations.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.